Veera is not sure about baldev

Posted: 9 years ago
Veera is not sure if she loves baldev or not, she's not sure if he is the last person she is crushing on and her heart won't slip for some1 else. she was so sure about karan and before telling him she told ranvi😡 and now she wants to hide when ratan nihal chaiji gunjan know 😡..when baldev has impressed all but is unable to impress masterni 🤢

I'm sure she wants to wait 5 yrs more to see that her heart remains stick to baldev and doesn't fall for some1 else..looks like sahil's return is for this..veera would develop her so called feelings for him too 🤬..and propose him and go gaga over him.

Why on earth does baldev love this hypocrite who instead of being happy that they can finally meet and talk is more concerned about her freedom🤢..her veerji obsession has started to look bizarre now👎🏼 

Bansuri plx find a girl and get baldev forcibly married to her bcoz no matter how much he loves veera the pain of loosing her would be far less than the pain of her betrayal that would soon happen😵
I know!! How much more time does she need to accept him? Honestly!! In fact she doesnt deserve him! Baldev deserves better!! Uff tired of this "Vakt chaiye ek doosre ko samaj ne kilye" excuse bakwas! Girl he loves you!! Open your eyes and accpet the dude before its too late...which in this case it most probably will be!

Only when she sees Baldev at the Mandir with another girl taking their saat phere she will realise then how wrong she was...classic filmy style...uff
Originally posted by PayaDesire95

I know!! How much more time does she need to accept him? Honestly!! In fact she doesnt deserve him! Baldev deserves better!! Uff tired of this "Vakt chaiye ek doosre ko samaj ne kilye" excuse bakwas! Girl he loves you!! Open your eyes and accpet the dude before its too late...which in this case it most probably will be!

Only when she sees Baldev at the Mandir with another girl taking their saat phere she will realise then how wrong she was...classic filmy style...uff
I seriously want him to reject her now she is irritating beyond limits 
baldev jaan chudale isse  
Originally posted by divyasn

baldev jaan chudale isse

bechara ballu..kaha phas gya
I honestly don't want them to get married right now, as a gf she already takes him for granted way too much, so imagine how it will look after she is his wife.😵 

If she proves to be a negligent wife while Baldev behaves like a attentive hubby then Bansuri would actually have a legitimate reason to dislike her.😳

I want her to learn how to better balance her relationship with Baldev and her obligations to her family before marriage, but I am pretty sure MaSh will forever keep Veera like this, there might be only slight change after she get's a big jhatka.😔

Baldev forcibly married?🤣 Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

I honestly don't want them to get married right now, as a gf she already takes him for granted way too much, so imagine how it will look after she is his wife.😵 

If she proves to be a negligent wife while Baldev behaves like a attentive hubby then Bansuri would actually have a legitimate reason to dislike her.😳

I want her to learn how to better balance her relationship with Baldev and her obligations to her family before marriage, but I am pretty sure MaSh will forever keep Veera like this, there might be only slight change after she get's a big jhatka.😔

Baldev forcibly married?🤣
Baldev's memory loss hour need😛
veera is behaving like shlok ballu is like aastha.bdp is using abusive lead story bt in reverse way.
Originally posted by ilovemyself98

veera is behaving like shlok ballu is like aastha.bdp is using abusive lead story bt in reverse way.

Come on man, Shlok is sick, there is absolutely no comparison.😆 Veera is emotionally distant and negligent but Shlok used to be abusive, zameen aasman ka farq.

I won't hope a partner like Shlok even for my worst enemy but for a partner like Veera I would just suggest counselling before marriage.😆Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
i m comparing abt attitude & emotional abuse.shlok also take aastha for granted & astha allow him.i never felt he really luv astha.same case in veeba.