Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ilovemyself98

i m comparing abt attitude & emotional abuse.shlok also take aastha for granted & astha allow him.i never felt he really luv astha.same case in veeba.

Ok. But I personally wouldn't term what she is doing as emotional abuse, she is negligent yes, but abuse is a much worse thing, if she was really abusive then Ballu as the victim would not have been able to still be such a happy guy. He is annoyed right now and not feeling appreciated, this is nothing compared to what victims of emotional abuse go through (for example they lose their self-worth, suffer from depression).

Aastha should have never been able to fall in love with Shlok, that whole love story is wacko.ðŸĪŠ Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heroes like shlok & abhi make me wonder that hw can a girl even fall for them.astha pragya total doormat.in case of veeba there is lack of respect & communication.i wld hav compared veera with raman bt raman if fight in 1 scene then care too also abt ishita in other.sometime i hate him bt luv him too wen he do something for ishita.something seriously wrng abt veera feelings potrayal as i cant feel genuine luv frm side as viewr &i m nt alone.
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Come on man, Shlok is sick, there is absolutely no comparison.😆 Veera is emotionally distant and negligent but Shlok used to be abusive, zameen aasman ka farq.

I won't hope a partner like Shlok even for my worst enemy but for a partner like Veera I would just suggest counselling before marriage.😆

I would not accept either..veera jese partner se bachelor rehna is better
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovemyself98

heroes like shlok & abhi make me wonder that hw can a girl even fall for them.astha pragya total doormat.in case of veeba there is lack of respect & communication.i wld hav compared veera with raman bt raman if fight in 1 scene then care too also abt ishita in other.sometime i hate him bt luv him too wen he do something for ishita.something seriously wrng abt veera feelings potrayal as i cant feel genuine luv frm side as viewr &i m nt alone.

I do feel that she loves him but it is quite weak.

I said this last week that if a single mom can find the time to have a love life and appreciate her partner then why is it so difficult for Veera even with her Veerji obsession to love Baldev like he deserves coz obviously she can't care about her Veerji more than how much a mom cares for her child.
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Veera has a weird Veerji obsession and so can't see baldev or what he does for her.
The obsession is a bit creepy, it's all about ranvi, if she feels so indebted to him for bringing her up just buy him a box of chocolates and some flowers and be done with it. 

Has she ever been thankful to baldev?? The thing is baldev has no real drama in his life that he needs reassurance and babysitting.

She isn't sure what she wants,  she saw baldev was nice to her in Poland, thought ' mmm. He's fit, I want him' and then apparently fell in love with him.  The words Sacha wala pyaar is annoying me!
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
you know that's what I can't get my head around!
with karan she was so confident with her feelings for him that she went and shared it with Ranvi before even confessing it to Karan and now she is supposedly in LOVE with baldev, she is hiding it from him and still needs time to decide whether baldev is the one!! what does he need to do or what is it she is unsure about?? if she wants time to settle down because of her career etc, then that is fine, but to me that does not seem the reason here. just like ratan had no profound reason for not accepting baldev, veera also has no deep reason to refuse marriage and sharing it with the family.
yet when her and baldev first got together she was literally turning over backwards to impress bansuri and desperate to befriend her so that it would pave a way for their (Veeba)relationship and marriage. then now all of a sudden, she is unsure again! one minute she wants one thing and the next she doesn't.
seriously the cvs have made this character so unrealistic and inconstant that I don't even think they themselves know what this character wants in life. In fact all the characters in the show have gradually turned so unpredictable but I still tolerate what they dish out
pearl550 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyasn

baldev jaan chudale isse  

Exactly what I want to happen
pearl550 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Don't know what the CVs have in store for us...
Maybe besides Krishi Vidyalay veera is also constructing a music studio in the pind for her veerji and doesn't want to be distracted in the process
Who knows she could also be working on a building a babysitting business for him
rinkyc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ballu chhod isko..u deserve better dan dis veerji ki veera..I hate veera bas..nd I love ballu.
..crazy_doll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i am hating this girl so much...bechara ballu kaham phas gaya yaar!! ballu deserves much much much better girl than veera ...vakt chahiye vakt chahiye...i think her vakt will finish only if she find her next person to take granted!!!