Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Did any one of us ever thought convincing Ratan and Chaiji will be big deal for Ballu? I hope not. Yes the first hurdle is over. But realistically what has changed? Nothing. Ranvee has been facing problems everyday in the competition, he has only cleared round 1, still a long way to go. At this point of time if he comes to know about VeeBa, he will neither accept them nor complete the competition, which will an absolute massacre. Even Nihal felt it is too early for Ranvee to know. Ratan herself is not sure how far will she be able to support VeeBa if Ranvee opposes, then why to blame Veera alone. This is the difference of mentality. Ratan, Chaiji, Baldev all being from the pind they feel if they love each other then get them married. Nihal and Veera having the taste of the outer world have different views. Mind you Baldev is not yet employed and even though I relive my twenty's through him, I feel he is not yet responsible enough to get married. I feel the time has come for Nihal to instill those serious aspects of life in his head now. Life is not that easy. You love some one to the core, her mother partially agrees to support you and you get married. He is thinking convincing Ranvee might be a piece of cake. We all know how tough it will be. The route cause has always been the same. Veera has been giving him numerous reasons for thinking this is not the right time, except the real one. That is what is irritating everybody, why is she not saying to Baldev simply , get yourself established first, then it will be the right time.

Tragically in most cases at least in Indian societies girls are supposed to become a diwani, the moment they come to know a guy loves her.
BTW friends all of you can call me JEET if you wish.
Edited by feck - 9 years ago
rinkyc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: feck

Did any one of us ever thought convincing Ratan and Chaiji will be big deal for Ballu? I hope not. Yes the first hurdle is over. But realistically what has changed? Nothing. Ranvee has been facing problems everyday in the competition, he has only cleared round 1, still a long way to go. At this point of time if he comes to know about VeeBa, he will neither accept them nor complete the competition, which will an absolute massacre. Even Nihal felt it is too early for Ranvee to know. Ratan herself is not sure how far will she be able to support VeeBa if Ranvee opposes, then why to blame Veera alone. This is the difference of mentality. Ratan, Chaiji, Baldev all being from the pind they feel if they love each other then get them married. Nihal and Veera having the taste of the outer world have different views. Mind you Baldev is not yet employed and even though I relive my twenty's through him, I feel he is not yet responsible enough to get married. I feel the time has come for Nihal to instill those serious aspects of life in his head now. Life is not that easy. You love some one to the core, her mother partially agrees to support you and you get married. He is thinking convincing Ranvee might be a piece of cake. We all know how tough it will be. The route cause has always been the same. Veera has been giving him numerous reasons for thinking this is not the right time, except the real one. That is what is irritating everybody, why is she not saying to Baldev simply , get yourself established first, then it will be the right time.

Tragically in most cases at least in Indian societies girls are supposed to become a diwani, the moment they come to know a guy loves her.

hi jeet, ya I agree to most of ur points, but jaisa pyar baldev ki taraf se nazar aata hai waisa veera ki taraf se nhi, aur usko ek baar bhi baldev ko miss krte nhi dekha ya fir dikhaya nhi gya..may b baldev uski life mei wo jageh nhi hai jo wo hai baldev ki life mei..veera love is so sukha sukha right now..nd kal k episode k baad I strongly doubt k wo pyar krti bhi hai ya nhi.
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rinkyc

hi jeet, ya I agree to most of ur points, but jaisa pyar baldev ki taraf se nazar aata hai waisa veera ki taraf se nhi, aur usko ek baar bhi baldev ko miss krte nhi dekha ya fir dikhaya nhi gya..may b baldev uski life mei wo jageh nhi hai jo wo hai baldev ki life mei..veera love is so sukha sukha right now..nd kal k episode k baad I strongly doubt k wo pyar krti bhi hai ya nhi.

Thanks Rinky. You are a new friend to me, but my duty hours are starting now, will get back to you during launch hours.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can't understand what is the xact problem of Veera ????????? Her each family member is aware except his dumbo Veerji...🤪...But now if Baldev wants that his family also should know,she straight away denies the fact...😡...

Cum on girl...u need to grow n understand not Baldev..👎🏼...How much time u need ????? If u r so particular about your dreams then why dragging other persons into it...🤢 ..Why u were so lattooo over Baldev earlier then..❤️...Tab tumhare dreams,career & all kahan gaya tha...Tel lene 🤬 ?????

I tell u these both Veera & her Veerji are far away from the realities..😕...Baldev & Gunjan are more realistic towards life...🤗...

Baldev,u deserve much more better girl than Veera...Don't run behind her...She just need u when she wants...n then her Veerji gatha again & again...
sanjanabaldev thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jhoot bolna aasan hota hai.lekin sach mushkil.lekin sach ka taakat inn sab se bade hei.her love for karan was just a passing infatuation.but this is love!!!!!!! isiliye ye bata nahi paa rahi hai.
baldev fell for veera's character and not for her looks just like veera fell for him.thats what it makes them veeba.i know many of u might be bashing me now for supporting veera.but time will only support my answer to show u guys that veera loves baldev a lot!!!so just wait and watch!!!!!
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sanjanatamannah

jhoot bolna aasan hota hai.lekin sach mushkil.lekin sach ka taakat inn sab se bade hei.her love for karan was just a passing infatuation.but this is love!!!!!!! isiliye ye bata nahi paa rahi hai.

baldev fell for veera's character and not for her looks just like veera fell for him.thats what it makes them veeba.i know many of u might be bashing me now for supporting veera.but time will only support my answer to show u guys that veera loves baldev a lot!!!so just wait and watch!!!!!

do u even understand what's love😕..if u do then u won't say it. Baldev didn't fall for her character bcoz she has no greatness..he had known her and hated her for too long that she made a way into his heart being an enemy and transforming into love..its different falling for some1's character and falling in love with ur friend or enemy..and no she doesn't love baldev at all passing infatuation was a "such" too😳 and she at that time thought of it as true love but she didn't hesitate telling then..bcoz she was sure then and confused now
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: feck

no1 wished to tell ranvi over the phone😳 they meant to tell him when he returns. and no1 is talking about marriage is veera herself concerned about employment 😕 no she never mentioned that , she was rude and acted so stupid and mean to him, she acts like a boss who is never satisfied🤢..no1 is responsible until responsibilty hits u..do u think girls r born with instincts that they become great mothers when they have children no right? small girls of 13 yrs have become mothers and fulfill their responsibilty completely well so baldev is 26 he would get responsible enough the very next day of marriage
sanjanabaldev thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sonu di,i know iam young but i know what is love.i cant believe u are saying this .why are u all trying to break veeba?everyone has their different ways of expressing love.just let one accident or something bad happen to baldev.then u will see the transformed form of veera.she loves him very much.iam not saying she is not over.she is sometimes.but she does love baldev.everyone makes a mistake one time and she also did by breaking is heart one time.its past.live in the prestent.and veera haters,please be careful bashing about veera...if our badev(sher of pritampura) come to know that his sherni is being blamed..he will start roaring and will come to catch u all!!!!!!!1lol😃
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjanatamannah

sonu di,i know iam young but i know what is love.i cant believe u are saying this .why are u all trying to break veeba?everyone has their different ways of expressing love.just let one accident or something bad happen to baldev.then u will see the transformed form of veera.she loves him very much.iam not saying she is not over.she is sometimes.but she does love baldev.everyone makes a mistake one time and she also did by breaking is heart one time.its past.live in the prestent.and veera haters,please be careful bashing about veera...if our badev(sher of pritampura) come to know that his sherni is being blamed..he will start roaring and will come to catch u all!!!!!!!1lol😃

This is the lamest excuse one can give to not bash veera😳 baldev is her doormat so its not our issue 
SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm usually pro Veera and I most of the time disagree on the accusations thrown at Veera- like how overactor mentioned once she was selfish for going to London and leaving Veerji and when some people say she's worse than Gunjan.
But this accusation isn't totally false. Everyone has seen the way she was with Karan. ALWAYS supported him- fought with her Veerji and Mom and defended him. Acknowledged how much Karan cared for veerji. Gladly told Ranvi she loves Karan. Told all of her friends. Etc. And for Baldev not only did we get none of the above, but we get the opposite.  She did defend baldev a couple of times but that to very politely (box pulling one). She never fought for him.  Never stood up for him.  Always pushes him away. Tooo rude. Always Veerji Veerji jaap. Why tell the whole world- the WHOLE PIND about Karan and hide Baldev and her rishta? 

I love Veeba and will continue to like this pair, but I do think Baldev fell in love with the wrong girl. Veera isn't worthy of him.   I really want Veera to suffer for Baldev while Baldev doesn't give her bhav.  I want Veera to run after him and that to for days and days and days and not for 10 minutes like always.