Veera is not sure about baldev - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sanjanatamannah

sonu di,i know iam young but i know what is love.i cant believe u are saying this .why are u all trying to break veeba?everyone has their different ways of expressing love.just let one accident or something bad happen to baldev.then u will see the transformed form of veera.she loves him very much.iam not saying she is not over.she is sometimes.but she does love baldev.everyone makes a mistake one time and she also did by breaking is heart one time.its past.live in the prestent.and veera haters,please be careful bashing about veera...if our badev(sher of pritampura) come to know that his sherni is being blamed..he will start roaring and will come to catch u all!!!!!!!1lol😃
sanju,that is the problem,something bad has to happen to ballu before she understands his worth,stops taking him for granted and shows the love and care he deserves,but that is not how love is supposed to be,u dont wait till a person nearly dies to treat them well.she wants his support,care,love,,everything but she gives none. a relationship is about give and take not simply take,he is not offering her social service,he is not her rag doll which she ueses when she wants and throws away when otherwise.i am not saying she doesnt love him,but her love is all talk no action,ppl are judged by the actions not by their words.its not about saying you love them its about making them feel u love them
Originally posted by SailorMoonStar

I'm usually pro Veera and I most of the time disagree on the accusations thrown at Veera- like how overactor mentioned once she was selfish for going to London and leaving Veerji and when some people say she's worse than Gunjan.
But this accusation isn't totally false. Everyone has seen the way she was with Karan. ALWAYS supported him- fought with her Veerji and Mom and defended him. Acknowledged how much Karan cared for veerji. Gladly told Ranvi she loves Karan. Told all of her friends. Etc. And for Baldev not only did we get none of the above, but we get the opposite.  She did defend baldev a couple of times but that to very politely (box pulling one). She never fought for him.  Never stood up for him.  Always pushes him away. Tooo rude. Always Veerji Veerji jaap. Why tell the whole world- the WHOLE PIND about Karan and hide Baldev and her rishta? 

I love Veeba and will continue to like this pair, but I do think Baldev fell in love with the wrong girl. Veera isn't worthy of him.   I really want Veera to suffer for Baldev while Baldev doesn't give her bhav.  I want Veera to run after him and that to for days and days and days and not for 10 minutes like always. 
Sms🤗 so true as i said before she had a genuine crush on karan but baldev is not even a genuine infatuation 
Originally posted by sanjanatamannah

jhoot bolna aasan hota hai.lekin sach mushkil.lekin sach ka taakat inn sab se bade hei.her love for karan was just a passing infatuation.but this is love!!!!!!! isiliye ye bata nahi paa rahi hai.
baldev fell for veera's character and not for her looks just like veera fell for him.thats what it makes them veeba.i know many of u might be bashing me now for supporting veera.but time will only support my answer to show u guys that veera loves baldev a lot!!!so just wait and watch!!!!!

In one of my earlier post I had said the same thing which I'm saying now, those haert felt tears during the toot ta huwa tara scene can never lie. Her love is as pure as Baldev's
I think the main problem in Veera's and Baldev's relationship is that Veera does not respect him. She respected Karan because he was able to charm her and was shown as educated and smart and she simply is ashamed of Baldev! She likes Baldev a lot but I don't think its love for her and I think she needs serious character growth along with some growth for Baldev.
Originally posted by feck

In one of my earlier post I had said the same thing which I'm saying now, those haert felt tears during the toot ta huwa tara scene can never lie. Her love is as pure as Baldev's
no no her love is not even 10% compared to Baldev's nah uh..those tears were crocodile tears🤢
Originally posted by overactor

no no her love is not even 10% compared to Baldev's nah uh..those tears were crocodile tears🤢

You can't be serious Sonu. But...I think...you could be...r...i...g...h...t🤢. Actually Jeet died a while ago, it is his ghost who made this post😉
Originally posted by overactor

glycerine induced ...  u see how veera closes her eyelids to get the glycerine activated ..and then tears  start falling ...  😆😆😆😆😆😆

the show's director is totally a failure ... not correcting such glaring mistakes from actors ...

Originally posted by feck

You can't be serious Sonu. But...I think...you could be...r...i...g...h...t🤢. Actually Jeet died a while ago, it is his ghost who made this post😉
i am damn serious man..as i have said before im always serious about what i say unless i use "😊" emo..oh shit jeet died😲..