Balika Vadhu 10th September 2014 Written Update

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Kesar Bagh 

Episode begins with Dadi bua going to Anandi's room with parasad and saying to herself she could not produce in herself guts to ask Anandi about reports but no one said anything to her neither she has seen anyone talking about something wrong coming in reports it means nothing wrong came in reports  that means she is saved Dadi bua thanks god for saving her . She comes to Anandi's room and calls her . Anandi comes out of bathroom brushing her teeth . Dadi bua says she brought parasad for her but since she is brushing her teeth now , eat it when she is done . Dadi bua leaves the parasad on table 

Badi Haveli

Dadisaa all happy and excited asks Jagya so it means my age is no barrier for me  getting education now .Jagya replies  of course not  Dadisaa is very happy . Jagya tells her but you will have to go to Nandu's school to study 

Dadisaa is shocked hearing this and asks i will have to go to Nandu's school ? Jagya says yes . Dadisaa asks whats the need I can study at home You , Gehna , Ganga can teach me ?Can't you ? Jagya says of course we can but we don't know what is current syllabus at school , what they teach there so it will be better if you go to school Dadisaa is nervous now  Jagya assures her but helping you in homework is my responsibility Jagya says to Dadisaa you were so excited to go to Nandu's school and today i talked with principal too and principal called us to his office if everything went well then from tomorrow you can go to school like a regular student . Dadisaa is nervous and says i will have to come with you too to talk to principle . Jagya says yes how it will happen without you They will take your interview . Dadisaa is super nervous now Jagya jokes with her your tea is getting cold .Dadisaa is nervous thinking about going to school

Kesar Bagh 

Anandi picks up parasad and says she forgets but Dadi bua never forgets to give her parasad every day . Anandi is about to eat it but then she remembers doctor's words she needs to keep check of all food she eats so that they can know how cocaine is entering in her body . Anandi thinks apart from eating home made food i only eat this parasad everyday Is there something wrong in this parasad but everyone eats it at home and nothing happens to them but Dadi bua especially make sure i eat this parasad every day and gave me to take to Jaitsar too with me and eat there daily  . Anandi gets doubtful of parasad but then also thinks she can be wrong too Anandi says she has to get this parasad tested in lab if there is nothing wrong in it it will clear her doubts 

Badi Haveli

Nandu and Mannu are playing hide and seek Dadisaa and Gehna are doing their work and also happily seeing the kids playing .First Mannu hides Nandu finds him then Nandu goes to hide and Mannu searches for him Nandu hides in store room  Mannu searches for him and finds a harmonium there .Nandu seeing harmonium comes out on his own and is very happy seeing it He tells Nandu once Jagdish brought for him a harmonium toy and it broke later Glad he found a real harmonium now Lets play it . Both Mannu and Nandu play harmonium . Gehna and Dadisaa are shocked hearing sound of harmonium and come to store room Ganga too comes to room hearing the sound . Gehna is emotional seeing Nandu and Mannu playing harmonium and remembers her learning music then Dadisaa saying Gehna is a lot talented in  art of music but  there is no need for her learning it every day . Dadisaa asks Nandu and Mannu what they are doing  Nandu is nervous thinking Dadisaa is angry at him but Dadisaa tells him she is not angry They did very good in finding this harmonium They played it wrongly but their childhood innocence made the music sound very sweet . Nandu asks Dadisaa whose harmonium is this ? Dadisaa says your mother's , she used to play it while singing Today after years this music has been heard in Badi Haveli . Nandu all excited asks Gehna so you know how to play it and also sing too ? Gehna is emotional . Dadisaa is guilty Ganga is pleasantly surprised hearing Gehna can sing and play music . Nandu asks Gehna to sing something . Ganga too asks her but Gehna calls Makahan kaka and asks him to take this harmonium to Anandi's class There it will be helpful in music class . Saying so Gehna leaves . Ganga , Nandu are confused . Dadisaa asks Makahan to leave this harmonium here . Dadisaa says Gehna has still not forgot the bitter memories of her past and she is responsible for all these bitter memories  Some day Gehna might be able to forget all this and get back to what she was and always wanted to do

Udaipur Lab

Shiv is waiting for laddoo test report and gets them and is shocked to read the laddoo contained cocaine

Nandu's school

Jagya and Dadisaa come to school . Dadisaa is happily looking at the kids playing  and says to Jagya the best period of life is childhood No tension , nothing to worry about Life is so beautiful when you are a child A person should always remain a kid never grow up. Jagya smiles    Dadisaa is all excitedly seeing the classes Finally they come to principal's office . Dadisaa is nervous . Jagya encourages her and takes her inside Principal greats them and asks them to come inside He was waiting for them .

Principal tells Dadisaa when doctor sahab told him you want to  take admission in school I could not believe I thought he is joking . Dadisaa says I wish to study and pass grade 10  but when Jagdish told me I will have to study with these small children I am confused whether I took the right decision or not .I feel shy in coming to school at this age  and study with so younger children and children are so sharp They in this age grab things soon I don't know I this old age will be able learn things like that . Principal says to Dadisaa why you are thinking like this .You actually took a very progressive step and in this effort of yours this school 's staff will be delighted to help you but keep one thing in mind in this school you will treated like other students Dadisaa says I have no problem in that I only want to know whether I will be able to learn in this age  Principal says of course  There is no age for getting education and you thought of getting education in this age ,it will inspire many more people The day you passed from here you will become example and role model for others Seeing you many people will come to educate themselves .

Jagya says to Dadisaa whatever principal sir said I agree with that  you will have to make up your mind according to this Are you ready to come to school everyday in school uniform , with bag , tiffin and water bottle ? Dadisaa asks  is it important to bring tiffin here Can't I go and have lunch at home ? Principal says to enjoy school life you must make yourself behave like other students Dadisaa is still nervous . Principal tells her you should see the school then it will help you taking decision

Principal takes Jagya and Dadisaa to school tour and show them library  Principal takes them to  9thclass  and tells the teacher they have come here for admission purpose . The teacher asks they did not bring the child with them ? Dadisaa is shocked hearing this . Principal tells teacher Maajisaa is the prospective student She wishes to complete 10 th . Teacher is shocked hearing this and students laugh which makes Dadisaa nervous  Teacher welcomes Dadisaa in the class and praises her she took a great step .Dadisaa sees a naughty boy throwing a paper ball at a girl and imagines herself in the girl's place where same boy  throws paper ball at her . Dadisaa is nervous . The teacher tells Dadisaa she will wait for this new student tomorrow and all these children will be eagerly waiting too  Dadisaa thinks how she will be able to study with  all these children who are equal to her grandchildren's age  Dadisaa comes out of class and is thinking . Jagya comes to her and puts his hand on her shoulder to encourage her .Principal comes and tells Dadisaa he knows she is at this moment is feeling very strange but if she want he can give her convenience to come to school in her usual dress No need to wear school uniform But Dadisaa says you told me  I will be treated like all other students Dadisaa now confidently says she will come to school in uniform . Principal asks so it means you will attend school ? Dadisaa says yes . Principal says very good then we will see you tomorrow .Jagya is happy hearing Dadisaa s decision .Principal greets them Jagya thanks principal for his help

Kesar Bagh

Daddu is seen cutting Papaya. Anandi asks him why is he cutting the papaya. He says, he is cutting it for Subhadra as her stomach is upset. Anandi offers to cut it. Daddu says, he will do it. Anandi insists so he gives the plate. Anandi thinks Daddu loves Dadi bua  very much. What will happen if it is proved that she is giving me drugs. How can he tolerate that.

Precap:
Shiv comes home all furious and tells Anandis badi buaji is giving you drugs.  Shiv wants to give Dadi bua a piece of his mind Anandi stops him and says we have to catch her red handed. Shiv asks how?

Edited by mahi12 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@mahi thanx 4 the update. nice epi  bcoz of no SSK & DB.maanu & nandu were so cute esply mannu.
gehna was upset wid that harmonium rembring old events.thank god A thot of testing that prasaad.
pre-cap wen A stopped shiv from going i was so pissed off but chalo atleast she asked 2 catch DB red-handed.
now wish & hope they won't let her go scot-free.
-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for update MahiπŸ€—

It was a good episode 

Finally Laddoo  raaz is out phew Now hoping DB is thrown out soon DB is surely dumb she continued her plan even now How she thought reports have not told anything wrong ?But i have no complains coz i am more interested in her getting exposed and thrown out I am fed up of her character πŸ˜‘

The best were Jagya DS scenes so heart pleasing  Loved seeing DS in school and Jagya supporting and encouraging her Parents take their children for admission in school and encourage the hesitant children  It was indeed sweet and delightful seeing  a grandson taking his grandmother to school for admission and encouraging her The principal was also a star 

DS will straighten up the naughty kids in class πŸ˜†

Jagya wanted Dadisaa to experience school life and enjoy it I think thats why he made excuse of new syllabus Otherwise he can teach her new syllabus at home too It is not difficult for him He wanted to remove her hesitance and go to school and set an example for others too Dadisaa has indeed become an example for others πŸ‘I really liked this track 

Nandu and Mannu super cute Mannu was so cute when he was  counting Mannu bright child He can count till ten correctly  β­οΈ

Gehna's harmonium back means music teacher will be back too   I hope Gehna lives up her dreams that DS killed but now DS has redeemed She will give her chance to live her life the way  she wanted 

Ganga was surprised knowing DS was behind Gehna not wanting to play music Ganga knows very less or i should say nothing about DS of past 

Daddu is showering great love on his sister these days Hmm hope this does not stop Anandi from revealing her true face in front of Daddu Dadi bua needs to be taught a lesson of life time 

Edited by Hina- - 9 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update Mahi πŸ˜Š
Happy Laddoo's truth  is finally revealed  πŸ˜†now waiting for woman behind laddoo exposed too and thrown  out This track has stretched so long that all drained up now Very eagerly waiting for  DB's face to be revealed in front of all now that AnSh knows 

Dadi Pota   duo Jagya Dadisaa were such a delight to see 

A visual delight indeed seeing  a grandson encouraging his grandmother to reinvent herself and experience the beautiful life that she never experienced before School life He definitely made excuse of new syllabus his smile tells He wanted her to experience the school life 

Nandu's school principal was very good person too 

Naughty kids beware Dadisaa is coming to straighten you up πŸ˜†

Nandu Mannu really adorable Mannu sweety can count till ten O wow intelligent kid πŸ˜ƒ

Hoping Dadisaa give life to Gehna's dreams and ambitions that she murdered in the past Now she should help Gehna reviving them 

Looks like music teacher will be back too Hoping cvs are not planning marriage life and death issue again 

Over all nice episode Loved Dadisaa , Jagya , Mannu , Nandu in the episode and finally finally laddoo ka parda fash too πŸ˜†
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for update Mahi 
Jaitsar scenes were β­οΈI really liked Jagya , DS scenes πŸ˜Š
taahir004 thumbnail

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the written update

Mannu Nandu hide and seek and DSa school scenes were so cuteπŸ˜ƒ

Anandi finally sent the laddo for testing and the report came positive.

Hoping against hope that DB will be exposed

Even if DB didn't know that it contained cocaine and even if she doesn't reveal her intentions behind giving her that laddo it is obvious that she has malicious intentions in doing this.That itself is unpardonable.

Would like to see her exposed and kicked out by Daddu or atleast ostracised by the family.That wil be the biggest punishment for her.Living with family and yet completely ignored by the family like an outcast.She should be made to feel miserable for abusing Daddu's trust and love.

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you...for WU.

Maanu Nandu hide & seek... Aww Maanu seraching his bhaisa ... That was cutest thing ... Maanu search was funny..

DS and her school scene equally adorable. DS look like one of the kid

KB scene finally A send Laddo for testing Result came too. Shiv totally shocked reading it.

No hopes DB gets infront of KB mob...AnSh will caught DB red handed...without family...hoping against hope... At least Rest of KB present there if not Daddu...

If family is not around AnSh won't revealed to family ..DB will surely emotionally blackmailed them.

DB knew if Daddu knew this she will kick out of KB she use this bechari card ...
AnSh being close to Daddu will agree...why CV love giving whitewash to KB members...Just like Sanchi now its DB

soon CV will come with such track so that viewers will feel sympathetic towards DB... From,anger to sympathy

CV love Bua's doesn't matter what crime they have done

Its wrong message being DC Social worker Shiv Anandi will fav this criminal mind lady name of relative...
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for update. 
Whatever creatives do, I will not feel sympathetic towards DB in a way to exonerate/forgive her for what she did. Even if she suffered her whole life for no fault - still that does not give her right to torture others - especially those, who were not responsible for any of her sufferings (torturing her tormentors can still be said as revenge).