Posted: 9 years ago
Yes, veera loves only herself. maybe every1 forgot how she treated ranvi when she returned from delhi. She took Ranvi for granted and misbehaved with him like she is doing to Baldev now😡..She was obsessed with Karan and was blinded. And then she got to know that she is an illegitimate child and Ranvi has done a big thing for her. Now because she is indebted to Ranvi she is trying to make it up to ranvi and ratan that's it. She loves only herself and no1 is above herself. She's selfish to the core😵

And baldev is her puppet, i agree with each and every word of bansuri's when she says that veera is using baldev as a servant. She played with his heart once and she is doing it again👎🏼.

You only hide a relation when you are not serious about it and its just a time pass. And this is the thing in Veera's case too, even an accident or baldev's marriage won't make veera realize anything🤢..she might fall for sahil now if he pulls a few boxes🥱

The worst female lead of Indian television and the worst example for girls of her age and younger. 👎🏼 Their are other female leads out there who are not doormats and are very strong and confident but they have hearts unlike veera🤢
by her veerji obsession and making her veerji useless ... she is providing happiness only for herself ...

she is one of the most swarthi character i have seen...

Originally posted by divyasn

by her veerji obsession and making her veerji useless ... she is providing happiness only for herself ...

she is one of the most swarthi character i have seen...

exactly even villains are less selfish..they do it for their children or revenge but veera is doing everything for her comfort👎🏼..selfish like hell
i dont think she is selfish.bt agree she is obsessed with ranvi & she feel indebted to him.coz till wen she didnt know abt her truth she was acting like normal sister.after knowing half sis truth she suddenly started acting as mom to ranvi.i only hate her insensitivity for ballu & her long speeches as well rude tone.otherwise no probs with her.if she wil luv ballu as much she care abt her family i wil call it chrcter growth.nw i m nt minding her rude behaviour as wen veeba separate i wil nt feel bad 4 her
Originally posted by ilovemyself98

i dont think she is selfish.bt agree she is obsessed with ranvi & she feel indebted to him.coz till wen she didnt know abt her truth she was acting like normal sister.after knowing half sis truth she suddenly started acting as mom to ranvi.i only hate her insensitivity for ballu & her long speeches as well rude tone.otherwise no probs with her.if she wil luv ballu as much she care abt her family i wil call it chrcter growth.nw i m nt minding her rude behaviour as wen veeba separate i wil nt feel bad 4 her
we all have the same issue lol😆 she has not stolen grapes from my garden lol😆..if she respects baldev i would have no issues with her
Edited by overactor - 9 years ago
Seriously ab ye veera mujhse bardash nhi ho rhi..kya bna diya isne ballu ko..poor ballu kisse pyar kar baitha.
i agree to each and every words of this post😛 veera jaise lead mei aj tak nahi dekhi...shows name should be ek veera ki ardas sirf veera...am hating this girl to core!!uff pehele ranvi ko granted liya...apni selfish pyaar ke liye...fir jab pata chala she is illegitimate child of ss fir ranvi ki pyaari behen ban gayii...bansuri should look better ladki for ballu... how selfish...jab apni relation seriously nahi le sakti why the hell wo ballu se i love u kaha ... arrrhh if mei tv ke andar guss sakti thi i would have killed veera !!
I dont understand y she want to hide their relationship 😕 in karan's issue she first told to ranvi without even asking karan whether he loves her or not 😆 and now she s giving lame excuses thatt she was not settled not ready for marriage 😵 was she ready for marriage wid karan because she informed ranvi first 😆 🤪
Friens, there is no other guy who understand her better than Baldev and there is no other girl in the world who could handle Baldev. They are made for each other. Realistically there is nothing wrong in what she is doing.
I can't understand what is the xact problem of Veera ????????? Her each family member is aware except his dumbo Veerji...🤪...But now if Baldev wants that his family also should know,she straight away denies the fact...😡...

Cum on girl...u need to grow n understand not Baldev..👎🏼...How much time u need ????? If u r so particular about your dreams then why dragging other persons into it...🤢 ..Why u were so lattooo over Baldev earlier then..❤️...Tab tumhare dreams,career & all kahan gaya tha...Tel lene 🤬 ?????

I tell u these both Veera & her Veerji are far away from the realities..😕...Baldev & Gunjan are more realistic towards life...🤗...

Baldev,u deserve much more better girl than Veera...Don't run behind her...She just need u when she wants...n then her Veerji gatha again & again...