Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: feck

Friens, there is no other guy who understand her better than Baldev and there is no other girl in the world who could handle Baldev. They are made for each other. Realistically there is nothing wrong in what she is doing.

If they are made for each other,then why Veera is not understanding Baldev POV..πŸ˜•...Why is she so determined to make Ballu think only her views 😑??????Is Love a 1 way traffic ????? If she is not ready for marriage,why she din't told him at the time of confession only 😲??????

Did Baldev family has no right to know the truth ?????Only Veera's family is important in each n evry angle ?????If no other girl can understand & handle better than Veera,why she is not able to understand the feelings of Baldev..🀒..She is only dominating him & each time accussing him...

Sorry,but even if her intentions are good,this atitude is totally wrong...😑...
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

If they are made for each other,then why Veera is not understanding Baldev POV..πŸ˜•...Why is she so determined to make Ballu think only her views 😑??????Is Love a 1 way traffic ????? If she is not ready for marriage,why she din't told him at the time of confession only 😲??????

Did Baldev family has no right to know the truth ?????Only Veera's family is important in each n evry angle ?????If no other girl can understand & handle better than Veera,why she is not able to understand the feelings of Baldev..🀒..She is only dominating him & each time accussing him...

Sorry,but even if her intentions are good,this atitude is totally wrong...😑...

Will Bladev's family, particularly Bansuri hanle the issue in a similar way as Ratan? Presently her views are more correct than Baldev's. In a small village if a guy have  an affair and then it beaks up it affects him or his family less than that of a girl.
Coolsheetal thumbnail

Will Bladev's family, particularly Bansuri hanle the issue in a similar way as Ratan? Presently her views are more correct than Baldev's. In a small village if a guy have  an affair and then it beaks up it affects him or his family less than that of a girl.

So,u think ki Veera was right yesterday leaving Baldev in between & giving a lame excuse of her Veerji's problem..🀒...What kind of luv is this when she is not even able to talk to the person whom she is claiming as her so called BF or LUV ??????

She was not even ready to listen what Baldev was trying to say...😭...Is this the way u treat ur beloved..πŸ˜•...Really fail to understand from which angle Veera was correct ?????
Edited by Coolsheetal - 9 years ago
sanjanabaldev thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont know why you guys are calling her selfish.loving your brother is not an obsession.she only had ranvi from her childhood as her mother and brother and protector.so she loves him without limits.she is not using baldev.if she was she would not have cried when she saw baldev up from the terrace...she thinks baldev as her own...yes she played with his heart once.but it was unknowingly.and she paid for it as well by her brother not getting into the elections.she is not ready for marriage because she is young and she wants to do many things.i dont blame her for that.she is not a wrong person to look up for.she stands up for what she believes in.she will never accept defeat.she can go miles for the happiness of others..sorry i had offended anyone.just shared my views!πŸ˜†
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjanatamannah

i dont know why you guys are calling her selfish.loving your brother is not an obsession.she only had ranvi from her childhood as her mother and brother and protector.so she loves him without limits.she is not using baldev.if she was she would not have cried when she saw baldev up from the terrace...she thinks baldev as her own...yes she played with his heart once.but it was unknowingly.and she paid for it as well by her brother not getting into the elections.she is not ready for marriage because she is young and she wants to do many things.i dont blame her for that.she is not a wrong person to look up for.she stands up for what she believes in.she will never accept defeat.she can go miles for the happiness of others..sorry i had offended anyone.just shared my views!πŸ˜†

The point here is not Blaming...πŸ˜•..The point is attitude towards her beloved.....Ok,she loves her Veerji to the core of her heart & can do anything for him..πŸ‘..Doesn't Baldev deserve her support then πŸ˜•????? Not telling truth is difficult for him also,then where's Veera's maturity went ?????If Baldev is behaving immaturely,then Veera is behaving equally immature..😑..running from the question giving unjustifiable answer.πŸ€ͺ...Who will listen this answer - that I love you but can't marry you just because i want to do sumthing & my family needs time to accept & my veerji is not stable in his life & bla,bla,bla...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...if she can go miles for hppnzz of others,who is Baldev in her life,then ?????
Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
title 🀣
great post sonu..
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Friens, there is no other guy who understand her better than Baldev and there is no other girl in the world who could handle Baldev. They are made for each other. Realistically there is nothing wrong in what she is doing.

i completely disagree..no1 can understand veera because she is disgusting🀒 and baldev can be handled by many girls out there.
how isn't it wrongπŸ˜•..she was so rude and mean to baldev yesterday that it made me feel like murdering her not being ready for marriage is one thing but hiding ur relation from ur mother means u r not serious about the relationship
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

I can't understand what is the xact problem of Veera ????????? Her each family member is aware except his dumbo Veerji...πŸ€ͺ...But now if Baldev wants that his family also should know,she straight away denies the fact...😑...

Cum on girl...u need to grow n understand not Baldev..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...How much time u need ????? If u r so particular about your dreams then why dragging other persons into it...🀒 ..Why u were so lattooo over Baldev earlier then..❀️...Tab tumhare dreams,career & all kahan gaya tha...Tel lene 🀬 ?????

I tell u these both Veera & her Veerji are far away from the realities..πŸ˜•...Baldev & Gunjan are more realistic towards life...πŸ€—...

Baldev,u deserve much more better girl than Veera...Don't run behind her...She just need u when she wants...n then her Veerji gatha again & again...

I dnt want to comment on gunjan bcoz that leads to unnecessary fights but i agree about veera..she is just using baldev as a mopping cloth
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjanatamannah

she doesn't love her veerji she just feels indebted that's it🀒..and fine she's not ready for marriage as she's a dood peeti bachiπŸ₯± but why can't she tell her precious veerji about it when he returnsπŸ˜•..if she loves her veerji and baldev so much she shouldn't keep secrets from veerji and do justice to both🀒..and she only gives stupid lectures she has proven time and again that her own happiness is way ahead than others
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sonu, It is human nature to vent out at the first place on the person who loves you most. It happens to couples, it happens in a husband wife relation also. The problem is the moment Ratan gave her approval, the next moment she was thinking about Ranvee's approval and then marriage. This is what made her irritated. At this point if both SS and B3 family give their approval, they will want them to get married. I don't blame them. It is also human psychology that if both families are OK with it then what's their to wait. At this point she expected support from Baldev. She reminded him you  told me you will wait for me. Baldev let a golden opportunity go. All he needed to say was I'm still saying the same, all I want our families to know and approve our relationship, so that even we can also be tense free. I leave the decission to you when will we get married. But being born and brought up in the pind, he also thinks in the same way as Ratan. Marriage is a very big decission and it is their life. Veera repetitively said it to Baldev, I don't want any one else to decide on our behalf. Her behaviour was out of anxity. She is fearing if both famlies are OK, then she might have to get married before she was actually prepared for it. Tell me honestly how many girls in todays scenario are actually willing to get married at the age of 22?. Nihal highlighted this point to Ratan. We tend to blame Veera, tell me even for once have Baldev raised the point to her that he is of the same age as Ranvee. If she is 22, they might be 27 or 28. This is when in Indian families parents starts planning about their sons marriage and Bansuri very aptly said in case of an arranged marriage it takes time. So if they start planning now they might end up getting him married at the age of 30.

Baldev loves her unconditionally and so does Veera. Remeber every one is not equally expressive about their feelings. Baldev has given him support in every other aspect and she trusts him on those as well. She acknowledged to Baldev, your support strengthens me. But this is the most sensitive issue, unfortunately Baldev have not been able to give her that same support, that sense of security here, instead it seems to her, that even he is also wanting to force her into marriage.
If she had continued arguing, it might have led to another fight may be another misunderstanding. That's why she left, at least in this case her concern for her Veerji was actually an excuse for leaving and even before leaving she told Baldev I don't want to bring our fight in this now.