Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: feck

Sonu, It is human nature to vent out at the first place on the person who loves you most. It happens to couples, it happens in a husband wife relation also. The problem is the moment Ratan gave her approval, the next moment she was thinking about Ranvee's approval and then marriage. This is what made her irritated. At this point if both SS and B3 family give their approval, they will want them to get married. I don't blame them. It is also human psychology that if both families are OK with it then what's their to wait. At this point she expected support from Baldev. She reminded him you  told me you will wait for me. Baldev let a golden opportunity go. All he needed to say was I'm still saying the same, all I want our families to know and approve our relationship, so that even we can also be tense free. I leave the decission to you when will we get married. But being born and brought up in the pind, he also thinks in the same way as Ratan. Marriage is a very big decission and it is their life. Veera repetitively said it to Baldev, I don't want any one else to decide on our behalf. Her behaviour was out of anxity. She is fearing if both famlies are OK, then she might have to get married before she was actually prepared for it. Tell me honestly how many girls in todays scenario are actually willing to get married at the age of 22?. Nihal highlighted this point to Ratan. We tend to blame Veera, tell me even for once have Baldev raised the point to her that he is of the same age as Ranvee. If she is 22, they might be 27 or 28. This is when in Indian families parents starts planning about their sons marriage and Bansuri very aptly said in case of an arranged marriage it takes time. So if they start planning now they might end up getting him married at the age of 30.

Baldev loves her unconditionally and so does Veera. Remeber every one is not equally expressive about their feelings. Baldev has given him support in every other aspect and she trusts him on those as well. She acknowledged to Baldev, your support strengthens me. But this is the most sensitive issue, unfortunately Baldev have not been able to give her that same support, that sense of security here, instead it seems to her, that even he is also wanting to force her into marriage.
If she had continued arguing, it might have led to another fight may be another misunderstanding. That's why she left, at least in this case her concern for her Veerji was actually an excuse for leaving and even before leaving she told Baldev I don't want to bring our fight in this now.

Why does Veera want to hide the relationship ?  what is the problem if Ranvi knows ?  If Ranvi knows will he force her to marry  asap ?   will this not happen when rest of SS family knows ? Will Ranvi not know even if Baldev doesnt tell ?  

Veera blames and holds Baldev responsible for each n everything ...  and her family is mahaan ...

including her cheater father ,  hyprocrite beeji and good for nothing veerji ...
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That is what I am also trying to say Divya. The problem with both Veera and Baldev is they are not talking in a straight forward way. Why did Baldev wanted to tell Ranvee at the first place? He was scared if Ranvee finds a city guy suitable for Veera, he will not accept him. Till date he never told this clearly to Veera, instead he is giving other reasons, which are also correct, but had he being clear at he first place it would not have become so complected. You tell me couldn't he have reassured her that I'm i no hurry to get married, I just want to get done with this family approval part.Veera said clearly she is not ready for marriage as yet, but honestly the reasons she gave were not realistic. She should have clearly told Baldev, I'm not yet ready for the responsibilities that will come with marriage. She is actually fearing that she might be forced into a marriage earlier than she planned, but she is not sharing it clearly with Baldev.She will become the Bahu of the B3 family. That time she will actually be divided into many parts, as a daughter,as a sister, as an wife and as a daughter-in -law. There's nothing wrong if she wants time, but to Baldev and even to us it is not clear why does she need time. That is why all these are happening.

So far as Ranvee is concerned, remember he was also born and brought up in the same pind as Baldev. He might have a similar line of thinking regarding marriage, i.e. if both families are OK, then what's the point in waiting. That is another worry for Veera.
Edited by feck - 9 years ago
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: feck

Sonu, It is human nature to vent out at the first place on the person who loves you most. It happens to couples, it happens in a husband wife relation also. The problem is the moment Ratan gave her approval, the next moment she was thinking about Ranvee's approval and then marriage. This is what made her irritated. At this point if both SS and B3 family give their approval, they will want them to get married. I don't blame them. It is also human psychology that if both families are OK with it then what's their to wait. At this point she expected support from Baldev. She reminded him you  told me you will wait for me. Baldev let a golden opportunity go. All he needed to say was I'm still saying the same, all I want our families to know and approve our relationship, so that even we can also be tense free. I leave the decission to you when will we get married. But being born and brought up in the pind, he also thinks in the same way as Ratan. Marriage is a very big decission and it is their life. Veera repetitively said it to Baldev, I don't want any one else to decide on our behalf. Her behaviour was out of anxity. She is fearing if both famlies are OK, then she might have to get married before she was actually prepared for it. Tell me honestly how many girls in todays scenario are actually willing to get married at the age of 22?. Nihal highlighted this point to Ratan. We tend to blame Veera, tell me even for once have Baldev raised the point to her that he is of the same age as Ranvee. If she is 22, they might be 27 or 28. This is when in Indian families parents starts planning about their sons marriage and Bansuri very aptly said in case of an arranged marriage it takes time. So if they start planning now they might end up getting him married at the age of 30.

Baldev loves her unconditionally and so does Veera. Remeber every one is not equally expressive about their feelings. Baldev has given him support in every other aspect and she trusts him on those as well. She acknowledged to Baldev, your support strengthens me. But this is the most sensitive issue, unfortunately Baldev have not been able to give her that same support, that sense of security here, instead it seems to her, that even he is also wanting to force her into marriage.
If she had continued arguing, it might have led to another fight may be another misunderstanding. That's why she left, at least in this case her concern for her Veerji was actually an excuse for leaving and even before leaving she told Baldev I don't want to bring our fight in this now.

look im of the same age and i don't want to get married either bcoz i have many dreams too..but the difference is im nt in a relation so im free..u have to think of the other person too and not only about urself when in a relation ship..and ranvi even if agrees won;t force her into marriage if she says she's not ready..she told him abut karan was she ready for marriage with karan😕..she was going to london with him and was expecting every1 to trust her relation ..in a pind setup she was expecting to go to london with her bf and every1 with shut mouths😳 ranvi would have raised the marriage point then if that had continued for sure..and here she's in the same pind maximum they wuld do is get her engaged to shut the mouths of ppl..and isn't it good to give a proper name to a relation where ppl question even looking of a girl to a boy

and baldev is not responsible she should make her family understand and she should tell ranvi if she really truly loves him bcoz as baldev said if he came to know from a 3rd party or like gunjan was going to xpose them..it would only complicate things..imagine ranvi catching them hugging..how would she handle that situation already baldev has caught ranjan once and the consequences are known to all. If she wants to hide then she should make a distance from baldev which is not possible.

She's very stupid if u ask me..being a girl i knw it is hard to tell ur parents stuff like that but she already has done it once why not again