TS: khamoshiyan [Updt last part /Pg : 8-9]

Posted: 9 years ago
hav written it long back finally decided to post it :-P plzz ignore grammatical mistakes

Its been after their close encounter raman has been running away from ishita..he wouldnt arrive home before midnight nd left home before anyone woke up.this behavior of raman has been disturbing ishita ,her husband estranged behavior.she had to put an end to this ...their daughter is missing him so is family ...how she wanted to tell him she misses his presence ...his taunts..his care ..his unsaid love.

She decided to meet him nd talk out like mature adults which he hasnt been lately
"Are u free today ...can we hav lunch together?" She texts him
"I m busy...wats the matter?" Came an instant reply
"We need to talk abt...ruhi its important" she replied knowing he wouldnt deny anything which concerns ruhi
" coffe house near ur clinic at 1" he replied
"Its down for renovation can we meet at the italian eatery near my clinic ??"
"Sure..will be there"

She has been waiting for him like a teenager waiting for her date
"Sorry m late" he said sitting across her
"Its okay i..just arrived" she couldnt stop smiling ..seeing him after almost a week nothing could stop her happiness.
"Kya baat karni hai jaldi kaho ...i need to go bck to work" he said typing sumthing on his phone
"Ramannn...abhi toh aye ho ..nd its lunch tym...nd i ve already ordered ur fav pasta"ishita said
"Ishita ye bak..."he was interrupted by the waiter who arrived with the food

"So how is ur work ..u are busy these days...u dont hav time for family" ishita piped in silently
" m not 8-5 wala employee ..m the employer of many ppl...things need my attention"replied raman coldly
"Ur family needs ur attentions too raman...mummyjee papajee romi simmi ..ruhi..m"she was cut off by his wrds
"I know wats going on with my family ...they will understand too...i do take care of their needs" he replied in a monotone
"Family dsnt need materialistic pleasure raman...they need ur tym..ur love...is something wrong ..are u running away from anything??" Asked ishita
"Stop it! Har waqt khudko gyaani aur doosron ko bewakoof samjhna chod do ..m not running away frm anyone"he said through gritted teeth ..
"I never said anyone raman...if u already started it lets get to the point ..y are u running away frm me ?" Asked ishita
"Damnit ishita! Why cant u just let it go" he spat
"No raman i cant ...wen i knw wid ur indifference its noy just me u are hurting ...u are hurting urself too...y dont u let things fall in place ...let the fate decide" ishita is almost in tears
"Drop it already..things wont change neither do i want them to change...our lives are perfect as they are ...we dont need anymore changes.."
"Raman ...give it a chance...give us a chance "
"Dats it"he banged both his hands on the table shreiking ishita
"Not a word more ! I dont want to fall in same old dungeon of love ...so spare me "
He walked out paying the bill
Ishita sat there looking at his parting figure
She aimlessly walked back to her clinic with his wrds ringing in her head

Didnt he trust her ??
Y does he not trust her with his heart
Does he still love shagun?
Did he think she would leave him heartbroken in the midway
Lost in her thoughts she didnt see the weat floor caution and slipped hitting her forehead
Sarika and other nurses rushed to help her. Sarika instantly informed raman abt ishitas little accident ...who arrived within minutes
"Sarika..sarika wer is ishita?" He asked breathlessly
"Sir wo apne cabin main hai ..she hit her head...now she is fine" replied sarika
He ran towards her cabin .sighing a relief seeing her all fine but with a bandaged forehead
Ishita sat in her chair staring at nothing in particular
" wat kind of a stupid lady u are ?? Cant u see wer u are walking...i leave u for minutes nd u end up putting urself in problem"
"M fine"
" cut the crap ishita...kabhi toh apna dimag use karliya karo...agar tumhe kuch hojata to kya kehta main sabse...ruhi ka kya hota...aur mer..."
"M fine" she said louder this time
He looked at her...her appearance pierced him ...her dishelved hair..bandaged forehead ..teary eyes
"Haan haan superwoman ho tum...ab yahin baithi rahogi ya ghar chalna...chalo gharwalo ko bhi tumhari bahaduri k karname batate hai ...wo bhi thoda khush hojayengi ...jung k maidan se unki bahu zinda laut aayi warna madam. Ka poora irada tha shahedon main naam katwane ka " he said while packing her things nd went closer to help her stand .she raised her to stop him
His eyes bulged out seeing her right wrist bandaged
"what the hell happened to your wrist...i was only informed about ur head hitting the floor...how did ur wrist got hurt ...is it sprained or worst did u broke any bone of yours" he asked worried..wiping the sweat on his forehead
"My bangles broke and pierced my skin nothing serious" she replied in a monotone
"Are u kidding me ?y do u hav to wear bangles that can cause harm ..what if u accidently cut ur nerves...wat if the cut is major or it gets septic ...do ever think ?" He asked
"I've got a TT shot ..so dat it dsnt get septic...lets leave we dont want anymore drama here " she grabbed her purse and walked towards door
"Tum pagal aurat ho ...khudko chot pahunchati ho aur drama kehti ho...u should be tied at home so that u dont cause anymore harm to yourself"he spat
"Only superficial wounds get attention...where as the deeper ones are left unattended"
"What do u mean...are u hurt anywhere else?lets go to doctor ..i dont trust the fools in the name of dentists here"
" i was checked by the general physian here"
They walked out of the clinic..she walked towards her car
"Tum pagal ho ya mujhe pagal samjh rakha hai ? U are not driving dat car of yours...i m here to pick u"
" im fine and i can drive"
"Ishita ...mera dimag math kharab karo ..chup chap gadi main baitho...har waqt zidd karna zaruri nahi"
She silently sat in his car and closed her eyes to avoid any kind of conversation with him. He had enough for the day
Both the families were worried seeing ishita. But ishita being
IshitSmiled hiding her pain to show their family how fit she was nd the wounds being nothing more than mere scratch which was blown out of proportion by raman
She headed towards their room and sat on the couch holding her head
" mujhe pata. Hai tumhara sar chakra raha hai ...aur mujhse dramabazi math karna ..i knw wen u are lying ..ye dawayi lo aur chup chap aram karo bed par "
"M fine here"
"Jo keh raha hoon suno..bed" he said his every wrd indicating anger which found a new height
She nodded and went to to bed slept peacefully all thanks to the pain killers and the sleepless nights in the past few days
He sat with his laptop wrking frm home ..checking her every two minutes if she had any temperature or discomfort
Crying Ruhi came running to their room
"Ishimaa"
" ruhi..shhh ishima sorahi hai..unhe chot lagi hai na"
"Papa ishima thik hai na ?dadi ne kaha hai unhe chot lagi hai"she whispered back
" haan beta wo thik hai..bas thodi si chot hai ..aur ishima to strong hai na ?"
" no papa ishima is not strong ...she cries wen no one is seeing her..."she whispered
"Ye kisne kaha tumse?" Asked raman shocked at the new revelation
"Papa ishima has headache ..she cries wen we all are asleep..wen i asked she said its just headache"
"Ruhi ishima ka headache thik hojayega" he said gulping his wrds
"Promise papa?"
"Ruhi promise"
"Can i kiss her papa..i promise i wont hurt her" she pleaded
He just nodded . He saw how gentle was his daughter she lovingly caressed her mothers hair nd kissed Her left hand and walked out the bedroom after telling him to take care of her mother
Raman felt proud and guilty at the same time..proud dat his little daughter could understand her mother and turning out to be the caring nd loving person whom he love. And guilty about being the reason of her tears. But how should he tell her his fears of not confessing his love.

meri har nazar tere muntazir, teri har nazar mera
imtihan...!!

Hope u like it

~shab 😊

P.s- continuation depends upon ur response :-)
Edited by sweetshab - 9 years ago
Continue soon... Its amazing...
Luvly start Shab Di 😊 Waiting fr next 😉 Pls continue soon & pm Me 😃 & Pls can U send Me a frnd request? 😳
very well written! waiting for the next part :)
Wow!! It's beautiful! Hey looks like you like "khuda aur mohabbat" too.
wonderful. plz continue soon. .
It was really good do continue soon
loved it, plz continue soon.
gud start..i liked it..
update soon...