Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: marty999

Mills these 2 last pic is for you naughty always sleepy.

😆😆 Thanks
milla thumbnail
love this😳😳
milla thumbnail
Embedded image permalinkEdited by milla - 9 years ago
_angelmini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dolu comes running to Gunjan, the custard bowl in her hand pours on her shirts. She tells him not to touch it, Rachna comes there and sends her to go for her presentation. She looks for an auto, and calls Mr. Manchandan to reach Minister's office directly.In the meeting, minister asks about Gunjan. Gunjan comes running. Board notices the stain on her shirt and points at the stain. She introduces Mr. Anuj, there architect to give the presentation. Gunjan feels dizzy during the meeting, takes water but isn't feeling well. The board likes the project, ministry suggests that there should be some more items in the project. Gunjan has fallen asleep🤣.🤣.🤣everyone on board laughs but Gunjan wakes up and says she is sorry, she was working the whole night and today was a festival. Minister warns that they have hopes taking this project and they can take it back. Gunjan wipes her tears.Mayank asks Seema about Gunjan. Seema says she has gone for a meeting. Mayank thinks that there was a time Gunjan used to make custard for me😭.😭 Seema tells him not to leave before eating custard. Prabhu leaves the table for a call.Gunjan comes from behind, she thinks no one cares for her, if there has been no appreciation for the custard atleast they can ask about the meeting. She goes inside. Mayank thinks she doesn't care she missed the festival. He comes to room. She says that he must have asked, he says that she might have given a good presentation. She says that it wasn't good, and it shouldn't have happened. Mayank asks Gunjan to go to a dinner with him. She says she has to make notes for presentation, she can't go😡.😡 Mayank complains that she can't give him time. Gunjan says that Mayank will understand me while Mayank complains that she never understands him, while he always does😭.😭PRECAP: Gunjan and Mayank dances together. Mayank lights the candles off and goes to sleep leaving Gunjan. In the morning Mayank tells Gunjan to never change, she says she never did😡. 😡. 😡
whn i read 1st line i was like finnally some romance but whn i read mayank goes to sleep i goo madd😡 we waited soo much for red hott dress n romance n got nothing i am😭
milla thumbnail
_angelmini_ thumbnail
Edited by _angelmini_ - 9 years ago
milla thumbnail
Hey good to see u
_angelmini_ thumbnail
give today epi update here plzz read..😊
milla thumbnail

Originally posted by: _angelmini_

dolu comes running to Gunjan, the custard bowl in her hand pours on her shirts. She tells him not to touch it, Rachna comes there and sends her to go for her presentation. She looks for an auto, and calls Mr. Manchandan to reach Minister's office directly.In the meeting, minister asks about Gunjan. Gunjan comes running. Board notices the stain on her shirt and points at the stain. She introduces Mr. Anuj, there architect to give the presentation. Gunjan feels dizzy during the meeting, takes water but isn't feeling well. The board likes the project, ministry suggests that there should be some more items in the project. Gunjan has fallen asleep🤣.🤣.🤣everyone on board laughs but Gunjan wakes up and says she is sorry, she was working the whole night and today was a festival. Minister warns that they have hopes taking this project and they can take it back. Gunjan wipes her tears.Mayank asks Seema about Gunjan. Seema says she has gone for a meeting. Mayank thinks that there was a time Gunjan used to make custard for me😭.😭 Seema tells him not to leave before eating custard. Prabhu leaves the table for a call.Gunjan comes from behind, she thinks no one cares for her, if there has been no appreciation for the custard atleast they can ask about the meeting. She goes inside. Mayank thinks she doesn't care she missed the festival. He comes to room. She says that he must have asked, he says that she might have given a good presentation. She says that it wasn't good, and it shouldn't have happened. Mayank asks Gunjan to go to a dinner with him. She says she has to make notes for presentation, she can't go😡.😡 Mayank complains that she can't give him time. Gunjan says that Mayank will understand me while Mayank complains that she never understands him, while he always does😭.😭PRECAP: Gunjan and Mayank dances together. Mayank lights the candles off and goes to sleep leaving Gunjan. In the morning Mayank tells Gunjan to never change, she says she never did😡. 😡. 😡

whn i read 1st line i was like finnally some romance but whn i read mayank goes to sleep i goo madd😡 we waited soo much for red hott dress n romance n got nothing i am😭

Oh Mini don't get Angry it will make Mayan more fun to watch whent they romance after a while😆😆
milla thumbnail

Originally posted by: _angelmini_

give today epi update here plzz read..😊

I did Thanks👏👏