Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 10th September 2014

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 10th September 2014

Written Update

Outside

Naren is outside walking. He thinks to himself, don't worry Ankita, you will be with your family very soon, God give me strength, before Raunaq does anything to Ankita I want to save her. I don't remember everything well but I remember a little bit. I don't know how much I remember and how much I've forgotten, sometimes I feel life is a dream. I made a mistake Ankita, I snatched your love from you. I wish I can give you back your love, your Ranvijay. I hope he's better soon, I will pray to Bappa. Naren thinks, I can't live because I almost killed someone, day and night the accident keeps coming in front of me, I'm living sadly and I can't do anything besides that. I just pray to Bappa that Ranvijay is cured soon and Ankita comes back home, please God.

Deshmukh House in the bedroom

Pari is in the bedroom. Rushali comes there and turns the lights on and closes the door. Rushali asks Pari what are you doing in this dark? Pari smiles and says if you can go out in the dark then I can also wait in the dark for you. And mom I kept it dark here so that no one would find out why you went out so late at night. Mom I just want your answer. Rushali says Pari it's very late at night, and I'm tired Pari. Pari says you're tired? Mom a woman who has a useless son and is hiding and running way from the world, who was a rapist before and now a kidnapper? Mom one of your sons is running away from the police, and your other son is trying to get him caught by the police, how can you be tired? Rushali says what do you mean Pari? Pari says mom please, don't act in front of me. I saw you with Raunaq. Rushali looks worried, Pari smiles and says I had no intention to do this but Naren and I got in a fight and after that he left the house, I was just going behind him when. There is a flashback of when Pari was running after Naren and she saw Raunaq and Rushali talking in a corner. Pari says now you must believe it mom? Anyway what was in the packet that you gave to Raunaq? Was there money in it? Mom I only had one intention to send the police after Naren, so that Ankita wouldn't come back and I didn't want to waste 5 crores on her so.

Rushali says look Pari, I didn't give money to Raunaq, there was something else in that packet. There were sim cards in there. Pari says sim cards, ok. It's quite a strange situation right mom? One way there's Raunaq, one way there's Naren right? Rushali says what do you want Pari? Pari says profit. Mom tell Raunaq that Ankita should not come back in this house, Raunaq should do anything to make sure of that. And yes, I also want a share of that money. Rushali says Pari that is impossible, that can't be. Pari says ok, I will go and tell Naren everything. Good night. Pari is about to leave but Rushali says wait. Pari stops, Rushali says you will get your share Pari. Pari smiles and says great, Rushali says you're not doing right. Pari says I know mom, I'm really sorry. But I learned all this from you, good night. Pari smiles and leaves the room.

Mansi, Priya and Shashank are sleeping in their bedroom. Raunaq comes to the home, he is behind the window and has his face covered. He comes inside the room and takes Priya off from the bed and picks her up. Mansi wakes up and says who are you? Where are you taking my daughter? Mansi notices it's Raunaq and says Raunaq? Mansi says where are you taking my daughter? Raunaq says your daughter? She is also my daughter, you kept her away from me for 5 years. It's her birthday today, she spent her 5th birthday for you, now the rest of her birthdays will be spent with her baba. Rauna leaves, Mansi shouts, Priya, Raunaq! Priya, Priya! Shashank wakes up and turns the lights on, this was all Mansi's dream. Mansi shouts Priya! Shashank says Manu what happened? Mansi says he took our Priya! Shashank he took our Priya. Shashank says Manu relax, Manu what happened to you? Priya is right here, look at her. Priya is sleeping on the bed with them, Shashank says nothing has happened to Priya, you had a dream. Mansi says Shashank I saw Raunaq coming in our house and he took our daughter. Shashank says Manu no one took our daughter, you are just getting scared for no reason, because you know Priya is not our real daughter, she's Raunaq's, he doesn't know this. Relax Mansi. Mansi says I'm very scared, I feel like my past is snatching my happiness. Shashank says no Mansi, this will not happen. Our daughter will always be with us, she won't go anywhere. Don't be afraid, calm down. Look Priya is right here, she's sleeping. Go to sleep Mansi, nothing has happened. Shashank and Mansi go back to sleep.

Deshmukh Hosue in the bedroom

It is morning. Shashank and Mansi are awake. Shashank says our princess is still sleeping. Mansi says Shashank I have brought her cake and waiting for so long. Shashank says she has taken after you when it comes to sleeping. Mansi smiles and says Shashank. Shashank says Priya wake up dear. Shashank wakes her up, and wishes her Happy Birthday. Mansi says Happy Birthday! Priya says wow is it my birthday today? Mansi hugs her and says yes it's my baby's birthday today. Ok let's cut the cake. Shashank and Mansi sing Happy Birthday to Priya and feed her the cake. Shshank and Mansi feed each other a bite of cake, Shashank says I have brought a surprise gift for my princess, close your eyes. Priya closes her eyes, Shashank takes out a black dress for her and tells her to open her eyes. Priya opens her eyes and smiles, Shashank asks her how the gift is. Priya says it's good! Mansi says Shashank when did you get this? You didn't even tell me. Shashank says I brought it a few days ago. Priya says I will show it to everyone. Shashank says yes, go quickly. Priya leaves.

Deshmukh House

Teju and Savita are in the main room. Teju says aaji I am very tense about Ankita, I mean she hasn't come back yet and this Raunaq is awful. Savita says I have faith in Bappa, Bappa take Ankita away from Raunaq and bring her back home soon. Vaishnavi comes and says what talk is going on about my choti ma? Savita looks at Teju, Teju says we were saying your choti ma hasn't come back yet, and for her to come back soon and she will come back soon because Vaishnu misses her a lot. Vaishnavi says I miss choti ma a lot, tell her to come back soon. Why is she taking so long? Teju says Vaishnu choti ma will come back soon and when she comes back we will scold her asking her where was she for so many days?  Vaishnavi says no one will scold my choti ma, aaji call choti ma, I will talk to her on the phone to come back soon. Priya comes and shows Vaishnavi her new dres s and asks her if it's good. Vaishnavi says it's very good. Priya says my baba gave it to me, today's my birthday. Savita says it's my granddaughter's birthday, Happy Birthday! Always stay happy like this. Priya says thank you. Teju wishes Priya Happy Birthday, Priya thanks Teju, Vaishnavi wishes Priya Happy Birthday and asks if there will be a party today. Priya says yes I will invite my friends. Mansi comes there and says to Priya no dear, there can't be a party today. Priya says why? Mansi says Ankita Maushi is not at home, when Maushi comes back we will party then, ok? Kinnari comes to the room and says your Maasi is not going to come back.

Deshmukh House

Vaishnavi says what do you mean? Why are you saying that? Savita says your aai will definitely come but we don't know when she will come. This Kinnari does not know how to work, she just knows how to complain. Look how much work is done at the office, how is it done, how much time does it take, how will a person sitting at home know these things? Don't pay attention to her dear. Vaishnavi says yes, my choti ma is very good. Savita says good job! Vaishnavi says she handles the office, and also me. Savita smiles at Vaishnavi, Kinnari rolls her eyes. Savita goes to Kinnari angrily. Savita says to Kinnari quietly, if you talk about the kidnapping in front of the children then you will see the worst of me, keep that in mind! Kinnari looks insulted, she leaves the room. Priya says aaji I want to have the party today! Savita says yes the party will be today! Go inside quickly and change your clothes, go. Priya and Vaishnavi leave, Mansi says aaji. Savita says the kids really want it so we will have the party. Teju says let it go Mansi, if we are tense then why should we vent out the tension on the children? Let's have the party. Mansi says ok as you feel right.

Kinnari is in her room. She says out loud to herself, what do I do about this lady? She is always firing me, God this Vaishnu.  If Ankita has been kidnapped, why are they hiding it from her? I don't understand, my destiny is bad that I'm in this dirty chawl. And on top of that this Savita ji, when nothing is done she has to lecture me for everything and Vaishnu, she doesn't let me forget Ankita! The people in this house are very irritating. Kinnari goes to her cupboard and finds her saree. Kinnari looks at it and says how did this saree get a hole in it? It looks like the rat bit my clothes. Kinnari looks in the cupboard and looks at her other saree and says there's a hole in this too?! The rats in this house, how irritating! But how did rats come in my cupboard? I didn't put anything like that in my cupboard, Kinnari looks in the cupboard and sees a box of sweets. She picks it up and says sweets box? How did this get in there? I didn't put it in there, that Vaishnavi definitely put that box in it. I'm sure this was her plan! Kinnari curses Vaishnavi.

Deshmukh House

Everyone is in the main room. Savita says Mansi ask the children what they will eat at the birthday party. Make a list. The girls shout pizza, burger! Savita says oh she took English names again. Kids, it's a Marathi girl's birthday so there should be Marathi food! What will you eat? Ashi says sabudana vada! Savita says oh wow, sabudana vada? She has the same taste as Ankita! Mansi says you are right. Rushali comes to the room. Mansi says tai also likes sabudana vada a lot and not Kanda Poha. Savita says I don't understand how can their tastes be the same. Teju says I think she has a connection with Ankita, all her taste choices are like Ankita's. She is just like Ankita. Rushali says what rubbish are you talking? My granddaughter has no connection with that Ankita, you get that?! And I'm warning you, from now on never take my Ashi's name with that girl's name, ok? Teju says I'm sorry Rushali ji if you felt bad but what did I say bad? You're reacting as if I have hurt you so bad. Rushali says yes, Ankita is the reason for all of our problems. None of us have any relationship with her, do you understand? So please stop forcing her on us!

Deshmukh House

Kinnari comes to the room and shows Rushali what happened to her saree. Kinnari says the rats ate my saree! Savita says oh wow, rats have started to wear sarees? Teju says wow Kinnari, your saree is so good that rats have even began to like it. Savita laughs, Kinnari says you want to joke? Rats ate my expensive saree and you guys? Teju says what do we do? They bit it so they bit it, we won't go to the police station to complain about the rats that they bit Kinnari's saree. Rats in your cupboard? You must have put some food in there. Savita says yes. Kinnari says someone put sweets in there. Teju says sweets? You keep sweets in your cupboard? Kinnari says look I'm not that foolish to keep sweets there, this is someone's conspiracy. And I'm sure, Vaishnavi must have done this! She put the sweets in there! And after that she must have left the rat there. Teju says how can you put such blames on a little girl without a reason? Do you think she can hold a rat and can leave a rat in your cupboard? Kinnari says she can, this girl can do anything! She looks so innocent but is not, I didn't let her do the aarti that day, that's why she took revenge from me. Savita says Rushali ji, listen to me. Your daughter in law has gone mad, take her to the doctor so that she gets cured. Kinnari says mom I'm right. Rushali tells Kinnari to come with her, they both leave the room. Savita, Teju, Mansi and all the girls look happy.

At the police station

Naren is at the police station waiting. There is a wife and a husband sitting at the table with the police inspector. The wife says to the police inspector, this man married me and now he's saying that he wants to break the marriage. The husband says yes now I have realized my mistake, I don't know what I was thinking when I married this woman! I don't love her! You tell me, where there is no love, how can there be a marriage? The wife says after having 2 kids you remembered that you don't love me? But what about me loving you? The husband says I am telling you, take as much money as you want and break this marriage! Naren hears this and he remembers when he was asking Rushali if he had gotten married(after he got back to normal) Pari says I will tell you, the doctors told your family that if Ahana is in your life then you will be cured. That's why your family got you married to Ankita, and you and Ankita have been husband-wife for the last 6 months. Naren remembers when he was telling Ankita that their marriage was a lie and he was telling Ankita that she cheated him, and warned Ankita never to come near him.(End of flashback) the wife says I don't want any money, I just want to keep my marriage. The husband says and I want to break this marriage, I don't want to live with you as your husband. The police inspector says look behen ji, he doesn't love you and he wants to break the marriage, you can't force him to stay in this marriage. You guys will have to divorce.

At the police station

The wife says ok, I will see how he divorces me. Anything can happen but I will not divorce him. The wife leaves the police station. The husband says to the police inspector, see her attitude, she has made me troubled! The police inspector says look, I tried to make you guys understand to have this divorce out of court but you guys are both being stubborn, now there is no way to solve this besides going to court, ok? You leave. The husband leaves. Naren remembers when Ankita was telling him that she did not cheat him, and says we have gotten married. We took the saat pheras, you can't deny this marriage Naren sir and you brought this relationship to my house yourself, I didn't come to you. Naren thinks to himself, I married that Ankita, in my mad condition. But Ankita did not trouble me when breaking the marriage, she went out of mine and Pari's way so easily, I didn't love her but she could trouble me, blackmail me, or asked for money. But she didn't do that. Today I am finding out about your goodness. Today due to you Pari and I are together, and due to me you and Ranvijay. Naren remembers when he was scolding Ankita and asking her what relationship are you talking about? When our relationship is based on lies, I never loved you so what relationship is there? And what love?! Naren thinks to himself, I will definitely unite you with your love, you see. Ranvijay will definitely be cured and you guys will become one.

Precap: Naren and Pari are at their house. Naren is talking to the police inspector on the phone with only Naren's side of the conversation being heard. Naren says that's good, very good. No you do what you feel is right, no one in my family has a problem. None of us will support a criminal, yes. Thank you. Naren hangs up. Pari says what happened Naren? Have they found out about Raunaq? Naren says yes.

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago