Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saanjh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: najialuv88

LOL🤣
The length...hehe...I was thinking simple but the story took a life of its own so...yeah...😆😆
I wished for once maybe we could have had more individual growth in all the couples in stagnant times but it didn;t work out but that doesn't mean i can't write about it😳😛
I actually really love Shraddha in here...I didn't even know i made her this funny😕😕
Yeah, they kept their history unexplored...i remember they mentioned that he might have liked her but i think Zor talked him out of it or something...im not sure...if it was mentioned it was an afterthought and not fully fleshed out.
I will try to write more when im feeling better and have time so don't worry dear and awww...u make me smile with ur comments...ur so cute...lol😉😆😆
Thanks dear and hugs and kisses right back🤗

hope you feeling better now... how did u get the spasm ? workout or generally?
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@Saanjh5
Generally, but this been occuring for the past 4-5 years, depending on the way i sleep i end up with really bad bad muscle spasms in my neck that sometimes extend towards my head area and etc...i usually take painkillers for it but i don't have them (back at home away for college at the moment) but overall im feeling okay but once again injured my left hand, severely burned it but im feeling okay now dear, thanks for asking🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️
Saanjh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: najialuv88

@Saanjh5

Generally, but this been occuring for the past 4-5 years, depending on the way i sleep i end up with really bad bad muscle spasms in my neck that sometimes extend towards my head area and etc...i usually take painkillers for it but i don't have them (back at home away for college at the moment) but overall im feeling okay but once again injured my left hand, severely burned it but im feeling okay now dear, thanks for asking❤️

awww sounds bad... hope u feel better soon... take some phisiotherapy... that always helps me...🤗🤗🤗 take it easy and sleep without a pillow
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saanjh5

awww sounds bad... hope u feel better soon... take some phisiotherapy... that always helps me...🤗🤗🤗 take it easy and sleep without a pillow

Thanks dear but im in tip tp shape and my gosh u sound like my mom😆😆
I will and awww thanks dear🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗