||Mahabharat|| External Contents -FB/Twitter etc #3

Posted: 9 years ago

Hello Everyone.

Mahabharat is already on with its Regullar Promos, Discussions and all. Since this show is now at peak to be discussed all over the media and widely will discussed with the critics,fans,actors,directors and all over the social networking sites like FaceBook, Twitter. 

Instead of making new topics for each discussions outside 
India-Forums, please discuss here. Stick to this topic only . So that forum will not overloaded with so many topics regarding who twitted what and who is saying what. 

If you want to share something discussed from Social Networking Sites then Share it here Only.

Regards 
-Mahabharat Development Team & Riti

Originally posted by mnx12

Note:

Hello Everyone,

This thread is dedicated to share tweets from cast/crew of Mahabharat, meaning those tweeted by the actors directly. We have noticed that there are few re-tweets being shared here, which we do not want . Actors retweet lot of tweets each day and which are not actual words of the actors, hence please refrain from spamming the thread with the re-tweets, which are not relevant here in this thread. Please share only the direct tweets from the cast and Crew. Henceforth any re-tweets shared, will be removed by the Dev Team .

Regards, 

Mahabharat Dev Team

Edited by munnihyderabad - 9 years ago
Thank you for the new thread! Congrats Guys!!😊👏
thanks for the new thread 😊
Rohit Bhardwaj @RohitVBhardwaj 

Thanks alot for voting for me guys. I know you all have supported me alot, i shall keep entertaining you all!!A Big Thank You once again

Gn extended family.. I will be bk vth a bang soon.. pic.twitter.com/XIANjckwj0

#ThrowbackTime #Miss these Pandvas!!! pic.twitter.com/Xnuoys4tqp

Edited by -abhi-pundir- - 9 years ago
Ooh! So Rohit will be making a come back with some new Project soon!! Sounds Great..waiting to hear of it!
Riya deepsi @RiyaDeepsi 5m

#yellowlights#blacksuit#curls#kajal#cateye#russianred#lipstick#perfecto :) pic.twitter.com/KO7CnIQFBK

Shaheer Sheikh @Shaheer_S 3m

Balo is alone in Mumbai

Shaheer Sheikh @Shaheer_S 3m

Gud nite http://instagram.com/p/s5YtqsHuok/

Edited by Sukanya_Datta - 9 years ago

I have many questions to answer!!! #excited i will be replying to all your #AskRohit questions tomorrow!! #Staytuned =)