FF: Dastaan-e-Sachcha Pyaar.... |Chap12: Pg 49| - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter 1

'Introducing the Thakurs'

Dehradun
"Palace of Dehradun", was the most beautiful palace ever! It was beautiful like any masterpiece by any artist. To maintain its beauty, 25-30 workers used to work all day and night.

This was the home of Raja Utkarshh Thakur and Rani Disha Thakur, the 3rd generation of the palace. People used to trust and believe them as God. They were blind in their trust.

But the people were unaware of the true identity of the palace and its history. Thakur family was a family of Witches. Whoever was born here was born-Witch! They used to live like humans in front of the people, but as soon as the night fell, they practiced magic. No one could ever think of what they were!

In this beautiful palace, a beautiful Princess was born...

~Rajkumari Preet~

Raja Utkarshh and Rani Disha were on the 7th Heaven at the birth of Rajkumari Preet! Because she was not any ordinary Princess nor any ordinary Witch, she was special...VERY SPECIAL! She was born on the birthday of Moon Stone.

"Moon Stone" was a very, VERY precious stone, it was very powerful. Vampires, Werewolves, Witches all wanted to gain the Moon Stone. Because whoever gets it, will get the powers of Moon Stone and will be able to rule over the WHOLE world! But it's not so easy to conquer it. TRUE love needs to be sacrificed to conquer it. And it's very hard to find TRUE love. Even if it is found, its not easy to sacrifice it...because TRUE LOVE is the most powerful of all!

Thus, no one can even imagine the powers of Moon Stone. And to be born on that day, is a GREAT blessing! Rajkumari Preet got that blessing. Whoever was born on its birthday would gain powers equal to it! Which Preet got. She was the 2nd person to gain it.

Before her, her grandmother Irawati was born on that day. Thus, she also got the same powers. At that time, people thought that if they kill Irawati they will get all her powers. Thus, they burnt her alive. But they didn't gain anything, except DEATH! Somehow, Irawati got alive and killed those who tried to kill her. This is still a mystery how she got alive. Many say she is still alive and is seen in Dehradun. But she never came back to her family.

Then the Witches got to know the actual way of gaining Moon Stone's power, which is to sacrifice TRUE LOVE. They tried and tried a lot to find true love. But it wasn't such an easy task. And finally, they got one! It was Preet's aunt, Utkarshh's cousin sister, Revati. But before they could sacrifice her and Digvijay's love, Revati eloped with him using a magic from "The Magical Book of Witches". They disappeared like the wind, they were nowhere to be found or seen.

After that, the Witches lost hope of gaining the powers of Moon Stone... Instead, they decided to protect the Moon Stone from the Vampires and Werewolves, so that no one except them can get it.

-----

Today was Preet's 18th birthday. And Utkarshh gifted Preet their ancestral story/family history, which is the birthright of every Witch born in this family to know about this.

Preet was surprised after knowing their ancestral history.

Utkarshh: To beta, aap apne shaktiyon ka achhe se aur sahi jagah pe istemaal karna.

[So, dear, be careful in using your powers.]

Preet: Ji, Babasa. Mera ek sawal hai...

[Okay, Dad. I have a question...]

Utkarshh: Haan, puchho, beta?

[Yes, ask, dear?]

Preet: Ye Moon Stone ko kab hasil kia jaa sakta hai?

[When can we conquer the Moon Stone?]

Utkarshh: Harr attharve saal mei. Iss saal bhi use hasil kia jaa sakta hai. Ye Moon Stone ka douso-attarva saal hai.

[In every 18th year. Even this year it can be gaines. This is the 218th year of it.]

Preet: Kya ye sirf Witches hasil kar sakte hai?

[Can only Witches can gain it?]

Utkarshh: Nehi, beta, Vampires aur Werewolves bhi ise hasil karna chahte hai. Iss liye tumhe savdhaan rehna hoga. Ye Moon Stone sirf humara, yani Witches, ka hai, isski rakhsha karna humari zimmedari hai. Aur mere baat ye tumhari zimmedari hai.

[No, dear, Vampires and Werewolves are also in search of it. That's why you have to be very careful. Moon Stone is only ours, only Witches', its our duty to protect it. And after me, it'll be your responsibility.]

Preet: Don't worry, Babasa. Mai sab sambhal lungi!

Utkarshh: (smiles) Good girl, beta! Lekin, beta Moon Stone ko hasil karna itna asaan nehi hai. Sachche pyaar qurbaani dena parega use hasil karne ke liye. Jo bilkul bhi asaan nehi hai...bilkul bhi nehi! Ek aur baat, beta. Tum Moon Stone ke janamdin pe huyi ho, tumhare paas Moon Stone ki jitni powers hai. Aur ab se harr saal tumhari shaktiyan baregi. Agar tumhare paas koi bhi, Vampires/Werewolves/Witches, koi bhi aye to unnki shaktiyan cum hoti jayengi.

[But, dear, its not so easy to gain it. True love needs to be sacrificed for that. Which is not an easy job...not so easy AT ALL! Another thing. You're born on Moon Stone's birthday, you have powers equivalent to it. And from now on, every year your powers will be increase. If anyone, Vampires/ Witches/Werewolves, anyone comes their powers will decrease.]

Preet: Isska matlab aapki shaktiyan bhi cum horahi hai?

[That means, even your powers are decreasing?]

Utkarshh: Nehi, beta. Mai tumhara Babasa hu na? Iss liye mujhe kuch nehi horaha. Aur nahi Thakur parivaar ke kisi bhi Witch ko hoga, kyu ki tum humare parivaar ki beti ho. Lekin agar koi aur Witch ho, to unn pe asaar hoga. Aur agar koi tumhe khatam karde to tumhari shaktiyan usski hojayegi. Iss liye...you have to be very VERY careful, beta.

[No, dear. I am your Dad, na? That's why nothing is happening to me. Nothing will happen to any member of Thakur family, because you're the daughter of this family. If any other Witch comes it will affect them. And if anyone kills you...they will get your powers. That's why, you have to be very VERY careful, dear.]

Preet: Thik hai, Babasa, mai samajh gayi. Mai apna aur Moon Stone ka bohot achchhe se khayal rakhungi. Kisiki himmat nehi hogi mere ya Moon Stone ka aas-paas bhi aye!

[Okay, Dad, i understood. I will take care of myself and the Moon Stone. No one will dare to come close to me or the Moon Stone!]

Rani Disha entered the room.

Disha: Rajasa?(signals about something)

Utkarshh: (keeping a hand on her head)Beta, maine jo kaha usska dhyaan rakhna. Humare jaane ka waqt agaya hai.

[Dear, keep the things which I told you in your mind. Its time for us to go...]

Preet: (felt something suddenly entered in her with Utkarshh's touch but couldn't understand it)Matlab? Aap dono kaha jaa rahe hai?

[What? Where are you both going?]

Utkarshh: Kuch nehi, beta. Raat bohot hogayi hai. Soo jao.

[Nothing, dear. Its very late. Go to sleep.]

Preet smiled and waved them "good night".

Raja Utkarshh came outside Preet's room and closed the door.

Disha: Bata diya use?

[Told her everything?]

Utkarshh: Haan.

[Yes.]

Disha: Kya aapko lagta hai vo sambhaal payegi?

[Do you really think she'll be able to take care of everything?]

Utkarshh: Zarur! Vo ek Witch hai aur usske paas Moon Stone jaisi shaktiyaan hai. Vo karlegi!

[Of course! She's a Witch and most importantly she has the powers of Moon Stone!]

Disha: To...chale?

[So...let's go?]

Utkarshh: Hmmm.

Disha and Utkarshh entered their room and closed the door.

Preet lay on her bed, switched off the table-lamps and turned to the open-window. 

Preet: Good night, Moon!(smiles)

'Introducing the Shekhawats'

Shimla
"The Dark House" was as big as any Mansion of any King, it was surrounded by a great and wild jungle. No one lived there. It's closed for hundreds of years. People feared to go there because it's said that the house is haunted, whoever went there never came back. Thus, they named it "The Dark House"!

This was what the people knew. But the reality was different... It was which people could never think of!

"The Dark House" was not empty. There lived Vampires! Not one, there lived many. The leader of them was Anshumann, Anshumann Shekhawat. He was the most powerful Vampire in the whole world!

When he was born, it was the most dangerous night EVER! Lightening was continuously going on, it was raining heavily. Hailstorm was happening. Everything was happening at once! By this, they understood that this child will change the fate of the world, he would fulfill all the dreams of the Vampire clan. And with each year passing, his powers increased. A time came when even the previous leader lost against Anshumann. And now he's the MOST POWERFUL! 

The Vampires were having a meeting. Vampires, wearing a black dress and their heads covered with hoods, were sitting at a long table. And one of them were standing at the window, looking at the moon.

Vampire Riddhi: Anshumann, tum humari ek lauti umeed ho. Tumhe koi nehi hara sakta. Ye kaam tumhe hi karna hai. Moon Stone ko kisi bhi haal mei hasil karo!

[Anshumann, you're our only hope. No one can defeat you, this work is meant for you. Get the Moon Stone at any cost!]

Anshumann: Aap chinta matt kijiye, jo bhi ho jay mai Moon Stone ko hasil karke hi rahunga!

[You don't worry, whatever happens, I'll definitely get the Moon Stone!]

He turned to face the others. His eyes were fiery! Whatever he decided to do, he did it! He was ANSHUMANN! 

Vampire Hiten: Hume pata chal chuka hai Moon Stone kaha pe hai!

Vampire Riddhi: Kaha pe?

[Where?]

Vampire Tushar: Dehradun ke Raja, Raja Utkarshh ke ghar pe.

[At the house of King Utkarshh.]

Anshumann: Raja? Lekin Moon Stone to Witches ke paas hona chahiye na?

[King? But Moon Stone is supposed to be with the Witches, right?]

Vampire Vikram: Raja Utkarshh aur usska pura parivaar Witch hai. Unnke mehel, Palace of Dehradun, mei hai vo Moon Stone.

[King Utkarshh ad his whole family are a Witch. Moon Stone is in their palace, Palace of Dehradun.]

Anshumann: Aur koi information?

[Any more information?]

Vampire Trisha: Abtak to itna hi, agar aur kuch mila to mai bata dungi.

[No more for now, if I get I'll tell you.]

Vampire Ridhhi: Anshumann, get ready! Ye tumhare liye sabse bara challenge hai.

Anshumann: Aap to janti hi hai, mai kisi kaam ko bich raaste chhorta nehi. Aap ne jo kaam diya hai, vo kisi bhi haal mei pura hoke rahega. Ye mera wadaa hai!

His eyes were full of anger and passion. This was the best challenge of his life. He HAD to do it, he HAD to get the Moon Stone at ANY cost!

Anshumann: (again turns to the moon)Kal mai Dehradun ke liye ravana hounga, Moon Stone ko kisi bhi haal mei hasil karne!(grins with sharp-pointed teeth)

What a story is it...

On one side, it's a beautiful Princess, also a Witch... And on the other side is a ferocious, fiery Vampire!

How will their destinies come across? How will their story start? What will be the ending of this DANGEROUS love-story?

Keep thinking! And don't forget to leave your precious comments. Will be waiting to read them!

All appreciation, criticism is welcome. Do let me know what you liked and you didn't. Feel free to comment!

Love,

Zariyat

Edited by --Zariyat-- - 9 years ago
yeah i am first to comment!! πŸ˜›     
I just loved the first part!! ❀️       
U wrote it so beautifully!!    
It was amazing!!   
i am so interested in ur FF!!       
just love it!!!       
Preet is sweet!!😳       
where did her parents went?? πŸ˜•      
I think they left forever...       
Anshuman is so powerfull and classy!!     
when he want a thing he have it!!   
but i am sure no this time πŸ˜‰     
I am sssooo eager to know what happen next!!
I just love it!!! ur an amazing writer!!!
plz do continue sssooonnn!!!
Originally posted by The_Imane

yeah i am first to comment!! πŸ˜›     
I just loved the first part!! ❀️       
U wrote it so beautifully!!    
It was amazing!!   
i am so interested in ur FF!!       
just love it!!!       
Preet is sweet!!😳       
where did her parents went?? πŸ˜•      
I think they left forever...       
Anshuman is so powerfull and classy!!     
when he want a thing he have it!!   
but i am sure no this time πŸ˜‰     
I am sssooo eager to know what happen next!!
I just love it!!! ur an amazing writer!!!
plz do continue sssooonnn!!!
Ohhow! 
I didn't even finish editing it and you read it? GREAT!πŸ‘
First of all, congrats on being the first one!πŸ˜ƒ
And thanks for your lovely comment😊

Updates will be given once a week. So you've to wait a week!πŸ˜ƒ
Wow that was great zariyat very interesting waiting for the next update😊

And love preet
so nice story,jald hi ageka part likhana,plz,
Kash fanaah tumne banaya hota !!!!
Originally posted by Anitaholic

Wow that was great zariyat very interesting waiting for the next update😊

And love preet
Thank you!
Originally posted by ekta.jain

so nice story,jald hi ageka part likhana,plz,
Kash fanaah tumne banaya hota !!!!
Ah, that's a great compliment! Thank you!
Originally posted by rima4ever

thanks for the pm 
You're wecome!
Originally posted by rima4ever

wonderful update 
Thank you!
Woww!
From the starting you explained it very well ! The basics of the story is done which is a great work.
So Preet is now aware of the powers of the moon stone and she will now protect it . On the other hand Anshuman too is after the moon stone.
Hope they will meet soon.
Loved this chapter.
Thanks for the PM dear.