nice !!!
Thank you!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by nature2

nice wrk
Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Winds.of.Heaven

Well, well, well! That's a huge mystery to be solved... But won't be solved so soon๐Ÿ˜‰
Oh, finally someone said something about Trisha and Riddhi... You are first to say about them! I thought introducing them went in the drain๐Ÿ˜†
You don't have to wait much because next update bearing PreeMan UNUSUAL & UNIQUE meet will be coming tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks and welcome!
BTW, you creation on PreeMan in your signature is very nice! Can you make one for this FF??๐Ÿ˜Š

mystery ! Woww! I am a big time suspence lover. And it surely anticipated me more for the suspence.
Cool! Just waiting for the PreeMan meet.

But, hey this signature is not my creation! I am using it from creation gallery! But I could make a banner for this story for sure.

Thanks for the reply.
Originally posted by Vampire-queen

mystery ! Woww! I am a big time suspence lover. And it surely anticipated me more for the suspence.
Cool! Just waiting for the PreeMan meet.

But, hey this signature is not my creation! I am using it from creation gallery! But I could make a banner for this story for sure.

Thanks for the reply.
O! You make creations?

You're welcome!๐Ÿ˜Š
I have added the character of Riddhi and made some changes in the Character Descriptions of Abhimanyyu, Fareeda, Adhrij, Adwik and Anshumann.
DO CHECK THE CS BEFORE READING!

Next day

Shimla
The Dark House
All the Vampires were at the door, seeing off Anshumann.

Riddhi: Apna khayal rakhna.

Anshumann: Celebrate karne ke liye taiyaar hojaiye!

Trisha: Be careful, Bhai!

Anshumann turned his back to them and picked up his bag.

Anshumann: Rajkumari Preet, here I come!(starts running and vanishes like the wind)

--*--*--

Dehradun
At the cremation ground
The cremation ground was filled with people. Everyone came to pay a last visit to their King and Queen.

Preet set Raja Utkarshh and Rani Disha's dead bodies on fire. Tears were silently rolling down from her eyes.

As the time passed, slowly everyone left the ground. Preet was still sitting there looking at the burning flames.

Daisa: Rajkumari, sab chale gaye. Apko bhi chalna chahiye. Kal bohot bara din hai.

Preet: Aap jaiye...mai baad mei aajaungi.

Daisa: (understanding her pain)Jaisa aap kahe...

So she went back, leaving her alone and ordered some guards to be with her.

As the fire turned everything into ashes, she got up. By the time it was almost dark and her tears had also dried up.

Preet: Babasa, mai apni zimmedariyaan bohot achchhe se puri karungi. Moon Stone ko hum Witches se koi nehi chhin sakta! Ye apse aur khudse mera wadaa hai...

She started leaving and the guards followed her, some in front of her and some behind her. The guards covered her from all sides.

The way back to the palace was through a wild jungle. She was walking absent-mindedly. She didn't see a slide and was about to fall, she closed her eyes.

Luckily (or UNLUCKILY) she got saved by some strong arms. When she felt arms wrapped around her, she slowly opened her eyes to see the person. But before she could see the person, the person had already left like the wind! She felt weird.

Preet: (asking the guards)Mujhe girrne se kisne bachaya?

Guard 1: Pata nehi, Rajkumari. Aap khudbakhud khari hogayi.

Preet: Aisa kaise ho sakta hai! Kisine mujhe bachaya hai.

Guard 2: Nehi, Rajkumari. Humne aap ko chaaro taraf se gehra huya hai. Koi agar aata to hum use zarur dekhte.

Preet: (thinking)Koi to zarur the! Lekin ek second mei gayab kaise hogaya?! Jaise koi thai nehi...ya phir jaise koi hawa...

She wondered what just happened and reached home.

~
Jungle
It was Full-Moon... Natural light was all over the area. Anshumann was sitting under a tree. His bag was kept aside and he was sketching something with full-concentration. He had so much concentration that even no earthquake could break his concentration.

~
Palace of Dehradun
Preet was sitting on the window looking at the Full-Moon, with her parents' photo.

Preet: Moon, tum hi batao na...Maasa-Babasa ne aisa kyu kia... Kya majboori rahi hongi unnki? Tum to harr jagah hoti ho na? Tumhe to pata hoga na... Please, mujhe batao na!(started crying)

Preet never got a chance to step outside the palace and make friends. That's why, Moon and Sun were the only with whom she used to share her secrets, sorrows, pain and happiness. Thus, they were her only friends, actually best friends!

She cried, hugging the photo and closed her eyes while crying. Just at the moment she closed her eyes, she got flashes of the jungle incident and with that she immediately opened her eyes.

Preet: (confused)Kaun tha vo... Koi to zarur tha...jisne mujhe girrne se bachaya. Lekin...koi insaan ek second gayab kaise ho sakta hai? Moon! Tumhe pata hoga na! Bolo na kaun tha vo? Kaun ho sakta hai...

~
Jungle
Anshumann finished his sketch. He had made a sketch of Preet!

Anshumann: Yehi larki thi! Kaun hai ye?

Both were thinking about each other without even knowing each other! What a connection! Wondering about each other they passed the whole night... What the destiny had planned for them...neither she knew nor he...

~~~~Background Music~~~~
Jise zindagi dhoondh rahi hai
Kya ye woh makaam mera hai
Yahaan chain se bas ruk jaaun
Kyun dil ye mujhe kehta hai
Jazbaat naye se mile hain
Jaane kya asar ye huaa hai
Ik aas mili phir mujhko
Jo qubool kisi ne kiya hai

Haan..
Kisi shaayar ki ghazal
Jo de rooh ko sukoon ke pal
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjaare ko ghar
Naye mausam ki sehar
Yaa sard mein dopahar
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjare ko ghar
Hmm...
~~~~Background Music~~~~

~What was destiny's plan?~

----------
Next day

Dehradun
Palace of Dehradun
It was a very special day. Its Preet coronation! She will be officially the Queen from today. But she wasn't happy...

She opened her closet and took out a Royal Blue Lehenga Saree.

~Flashback~
Utkarshh: Preet, ye lo.(handing her a shopping bag)

Preet: Ye kya hai, Babasa?

Utkarshh: Tumhare janamdin ka toufa.and then went to her parents' big wall portrait.

Preet opened the bag and found this lehenga.

Preet: Wow, thank you, Babasa, ye bohot shundar hai! Aaj mai yehi pehnungi.

Utkarshh: Nehi, Preet! Ye aaj matt pehenna!

Preet: Kyu, Babasa? Mujhe ye bohot pasand aya.

Disha: Beta, ye tumhare janamdin ka toufa zarur hai, lekin aaj ke liye nehi.

Preet: To phir?

Disha: Ye bohot khaas hai...tumhare rajjyaabhishekh ke liye hai. Jiss din tumhara rajjyaabhishekh hoga, jiss din tum Rani banogi...ussdin ye pehenna.

Preet: Rajjyaabhishekh? Aap dono bhi na! Aap dono Raja-Rani ke hote huye mujhe kya zarurat Rani banne ki? Mai Rajkumari hi thik hu. Jissdin Rani banungi, ussdin dena...aaj kyu!

Utkarshh: Aaj de rahe hai...kyu ki kya pata... Tumhare rajjyaabhishekh mei hum ho bhi ya nehi...

Preet: Aap dono ko ho kya gaya hai? Aaj mai sirf athra saal ki huyi hu! Meri shaadi nehi hai aaj, jo aap dono aise emotional baatei kar rahe ho.

Disha: Tum nehi samjhogi...
~Flashback~

Tears rolled down her eyes.

Preet: Aaj mai samajh gayi, Maasa...ki aap dono ne mere janamdin pe ye kyu dia tha...(wiping her tears)

Then she got dressed and Daisa helped her in getting ready for her coronation. She got dressed like this:

Daisa: Rajkumari Preet, aaj apka rajyabhisekh hai! Apko to khush hona chahiye.

Preet: Aisi khushi ka kya fayda jise baatne ke liye koi na ho...

Daisa: Aap udaas matt hoiye. Mai bhagwan se duaa karungi ki iss khubsurat si Rajkumari ke zindagi mei jaldi se koi achchha sa Rajkumar bhejde!

~
Jungle
Anshumann was walking through the jungle with his bag on his back and Preet's sketch in hand. He collided with a man and the sketch fell down.

Anshumann: Oh, sorry!

Man: Koi baat nehi.(picked up the sketch)Are wah! Bohot khubsurat bana hai. Aapne banaya?

Anshumann: Haan, vo... Aap ise jante hai?

Man: (laughs)Aap bhi bohot achchha mazak karlete ho! Innhe kaun nehi janta.

Anshumann: Matlab?

Man: Hmmm. Lagta hai aap yaha naye ho.

Anshumann: Haan, aaj hi aya hu.

Man: O, isi liye!

Anshumann: Kaun hai ye?

Man: Ye Rajkumari Preet hai, aajtak ki sabse khubsurat Rajkumari! Raja Utkarshh aur Rani Disha Thakur ki beti, Rajkumari Preet Thakur.

Anshumann: (in his mind)O! To ye hai RAJKUMARI Preet...

Man: Aaj unnka rajjyabhishekh hai. Mai wahi jaa raha hu, aap bhi chaliye?

Anshumann: Thik hai, chaliye.

Man: Chaliye.

Anshumann: (in his mind)Mai aaraha hu...Rajkumari Preet! Tumhari zindagi puri tarha se badal dene... Taiyaar hojao!

~
Palace of Dehradun
Preet: Daisa!

Daisa: Mai sach keh rahi hu! Mujhe sach mei lagta hai apka Rajkumar jald hi ayega. Mujhe to lag raha hai vo bas pohochta hi hoga!

Preet: Daisa...aap bhi na! Kuch bhi bolti rehti hai.

Deepak knocked on the door.

Deepak: Rajkumari, saari taiyari hochuki hai.

Preet: Thik hai. Daisa, chaliye.

On one side, Preet started to go for her coronation. On the other side, Anshumann started for meeting her.

~~~~Background Music~~~~
Nahi jeena tere baaju
Nahi jeena, nahi jeena
Nahi jeena tere baaju
Nahi jeena, nahi jeena (x2)

Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee
Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee
Tu ki jaane pyaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri

Main tenu samjhava ki
Na tere bina lagda jee
Tu ki jaane pyaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui yon jaan meri
Main tenu samjhawa ki
Na tere bina lagda jee

Mere dil ne chun laiyaa ne
Tere dil diyaan raahan
Tu jo mere naal tu rehta
Turpe meriyaan saaha
Jeena mera.. hoye
Hun hai tera, ki main karaan
Tu kar aitbaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri
Main tenu samjhawan kee
Na tere bina lagda jee

Tenu chadd ke kitthe jawan
Tu mera parchhanvaa
Tere mukhde vich hi main taan
Rab nu apne pawaan
Meri duaa.. haaye
Sajda tera kardi sadaa
Tu sun iqraar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri

Main tainu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee
~~~~Background Music~~~~

At the same time, they met and again they didn't!

Will they ever meet again? How will their next meet be like?

So...finally! Finally PreeMan met!
Though it was a very UNUSUAL MEET...but finally they met!

Did you like their UNSUAL 1st meet? Please do reply in the comments about it!

And, sorry for the short update... Next will be soon!

Love,
Zariyat
Edited by Winds.of.Heaven - 9 years ago
so nice plz jaldhi Ch. 4 likhana !!!
B/C preeman milne vale hai !!!
aswom stry dear...

i loved it...

do update soon..
So ifinally they meet! Though it was unusual and I liked the way both were thinking about each other even if they are strangers. That is what called 'Conenction'!
And even Anshuman was making a sketch and that to of Preets ! Cool! That is interesting as it would confuse him high time for his mission and Preet! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Now waiting for their face to face meet! LOL!
Continue Soon.

PS: Yep ! I am trying my hand in PS, LOL! I am still a learner !
It was a fabulous update Zariyat!!    just loved PreeMan first meeting!!!   they met without even knowing each other!! and Anshuman made a sketch of Preet, from first day!! wow please continue soon as u can, ur a verry nice writer, n just love ur FF
Oh Allah!
I didn't even edit it nor PM anyone...yet many already read it?! 
WOW!! Such amazing readers i have got!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—