Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Rendezvous with Destiny

rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

"Rendezvous with Destiny"

Most of you have guessed it right πŸ˜ƒ Its about the Novel written by our own dear Suvika. I know some of you have already read it but if not then go for it. Those who have read it can share your views.😊

Suvika I must congratulate you for this brilliant piece of work "Rendezvous with Destiny". This book is immensely rewarding and beautifully written.  It's not merely a fiction but definitely a topic of uncommon scope and intensity. It made me cry, laugh, and even blush ☺️.

For me it's a tale of a strong woman Megha who has gone through adversity of life, who loves and cares for people around her, brings a child into the world for someone else and also to save her own daughter. Destiny played really harsh against her. She lost her loved ones and forced to go through the emotionally and physically draining experience of giving up her child. But finally "love" is her true destiny and it sends Akash into her life.  We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone and Megha finds it with Akash and Vansh. Interactions between Megha and Vansh are touching as well as fun. He is such an adorable child.❀️

This story has everything love, sensation, passion that it certainly held my interest and I found that, at times, I was unable to put this book down. 😳

Loved the beautiful quotes placed in every chapter like "The shattering of heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever."πŸ‘πŸΌ

Impressed with beautiful dialogues, depth of emotions and mature thought process. πŸ‘

Thank you Suvika for this marvelous creation.  πŸ€—

http://www.amazon.de/Rendezvous-Destiny-English-Edition-Suvika-ebook/dp/B00LMG81YI

Edited by rajanigandha26 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rajaniji...her next book will turn out to be more interesting..I assure you...You will blush so much that your cheeks will turn pink permanentlyπŸ˜‰
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vidishaa

Rajaniji...her next book will turn out to be more interesting..I assure you...You will blush so much that your cheeks will turn pink permanentlyπŸ˜‰

She made me eat a piece and taste it...and my mouth is still burning and am running around for water...😲 πŸ˜Š
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Vidisha and Anjani you girls have got one track mind.πŸ˜†
rajanigandha26 thumbnail

For our Writer madam😊
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Vidisha and Anjani you girls have got one track mind.πŸ˜†

Read my SS dear...πŸ˜†
rajanigandha26 thumbnail

Read my SS dear...πŸ˜†

reading that only😲
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: rajanigandha26

First.. thank you so very much for opening a separate thread to post your comments Rajani. My laptop crashed. The guy said hard disk needs to be replaced. Hence typing my response through phone. Will edit the font later. 

"Rendezvous with Destiny"

Most of you have guessed it right πŸ˜ƒ Its about the Novel written by our own dear Suvika. I know some of you have already read it but if not then go for it. Those who have read it can share your views.😊

Yes. please do. Comments / criticisms /suggestions for improvement... anything. Please do not hesitate. Reviews do not mean only a positive feedback. πŸ˜ƒ

Suvika I must congratulate you for this brilliant piece of work "Rendezvous with Destiny". This book is immensely rewarding and beautifully written.  It's not merely a fiction but definitely a topic of uncommon scope and intensity. It made me cry, laugh, and even blush ☺️.

Cry and laugh.. yes I understand and I take it as a huge achievement. But blush too? There wasn't much there and you are quite familiar with my style of writing. Yet you blushed?? πŸ˜†

For me it's a tale of a strong woman Megha who has gone through adversity of life, who loves and cares for people around her, brings a child into the world for someone else and also to save her own daughter. Destiny played really harsh against her. She lost her loved ones and forced to go through the emotionally and physically draining experience of giving up her child. 

Those initial chapters were very very tough for me to pen down Rajani. I won't lie. I had to literally think like a mother losing her child and desperate to do anything. As a mother myself, it was...

But finally "love" is her true destiny and it sends Akash into her life.  We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone and Megha finds it with Akash and Vansh. Interactions between Megha and Vansh are touching as well as fun. He is such an adorable child.❀️

Yes. He took over the story and dominated a lot of scenes. More than the love angle, it is a story of a mother and her child

This story has everything love, sensation, passion that it certainly held my interest and I found that, at times, I was unable to put this book down. 😳

Thank you. For a writer, nothing beats hearing something like this. 

Loved the beautiful quotes placed in every chapter like "The shattering of heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever."πŸ‘πŸΌ

Searching the quotes took me longer than typing the chapter. Divya, my editor, used to scroll down to the end, read the quote first and then scroll back up to read the chapter. πŸ˜†

Impressed with beautiful dialogues, depth of emotions and mature thought process. πŸ‘

Thank you Suvika for this marvelous creation.  πŸ€—

http://www.amazon.de/Rendezvous-Destiny-English-Edition-Suvika-ebook/dp/B00LMG81YI

Thank you so much Rajani. For your constant support and encouragement. Your friendship is something that i would treasure. Always. 
Suvika. thumbnail

πŸ˜† thank you for the vote of confidence Vidisha. And there is no comparison between Rendezvous and the one I started my work on. I don't think they even come under the same category of romantic fiction. 
Suvika. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anjani9

She made me eat a piece and taste it...and my mouth is still burning and am running around for water...😲 πŸ˜Š

Don't you know that Guntur  is famous for super hot red chilies??