Rendezvous with Destiny - Page 16

Posted: 9 years ago
Suja just loved the book,  you have   brilliantly portrayed the inner turmoil of Megha, yet she is so brave and courageously faced the unfortunate events in her life. You always make your female protogonists strong. At the end god has been very kind to her by retuning her with bonus everything that he has snatched from her. That's a good lesson for all of us. My niece has become addicted to your stories, you will be very proud to hear what she said after reading your story.  "This is splendid and I don't even feel like reading stories of other authors". It's such a coincidence that her name is also Megha. She grabbed your other books also.  Keep writing buddy, your writing is a treat for us.   
Suja just loved the book,  
Wow!! Look who we have here!! After a long time!! Hi Arpita!! How are you??🤗

you have   brilliantly portrayed the inner turmoil of Megha, yet she is so brave and courageously faced the unfortunate events in her life. 

Thank you. As one of the quotes that popped up in my story says, "you never how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."

You always make your female protagonists strong. 

True that. But what I'm currently working on.. the female protagonist is a little different. Not saying that she is weak but she is not extraordinarily strong either. She is just..normal I guess. At least for now, thats how i see her. 

At the end god has been very kind to her by returning her with bonus everything that he has snatched from her. That's a good lesson for all of us. My niece has become addicted to your stories, you will be very proud to hear what she said after reading your story.  "This is splendid and I don't even feel like reading stories of other authors". 

For Megha for reading and liking and to YOU for conveying the message. 

It's such a coincidence that her name is also Megha. 

😆 Yeah.. I see that. Is there an Akash in her life or yet to enter?? 😉

She grabbed your other books also.  Keep writing buddy, your writing is a treat for us.

For you both!! 

Originally posted by arpitajaan

Suja just loved the book,  you have   brilliantly portrayed the inner turmoil of Megha, yet she is so brave and courageously faced the unfortunate events in her life. You always make your female protogonists strong. At the end god has been very kind to her by retuning her with bonus everything that he has snatched from her. That's a good lesson for all of us. My niece has become addicted to your stories, you will be very proud to hear what she said after reading your story.  "This is splendid and I don't even feel like reading stories of other authors". It's such a coincidence that her name is also Megha. She grabbed your other books also.  Keep writing buddy, your writing is a treat for us.   

Hi Arpita,

How are you? It is a long time since we saw your comment and it is really nice to see your comment Re.RWD. a lovely book. Waiting eagerly for the next.We all miss our friends who are slowly disappearing from this forum with  slim hope of a season2.
Thank you. As one of the quotes that popped up in my story says, "you never how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."

Well said...👏 Very true...sometime our own transformation to suit the need is unbelievable...but do we have an option???