Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Rendezvous with Destiny - Page 4

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats Suvi di ... πŸ‘πŸ‘
This must be a great one... i can say ! πŸ˜Ž πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks for the PM Rajani... n many thanks for sharing !!! πŸ˜ƒ

Suvi di... a great writer... with a different touch... ! A creative, genius thinker, visionary n a thoughtful editor... ! Keep going !! You are Terrific !!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RWD will definitely be one of my favorite books buddy and you know that. I loved the way u have portrayed two set of imperfect characters building into a beautiful love story and i just love akash and Venus friendship.

waiting for the next book
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Yaara hope u are back soon here
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wanted to wait for the hard copy to be release to read it but Suvika forced me to go for soft copy as hard copy was taking time...
Then I got the copy over weekend and started reading it...it was so interesting...did not get up from the place till I completed...unfortunately that day, had many distractions on mobile etc but informed all not to call or SMS...πŸ˜ƒ
Highlight of the story is the love story of Megha and Vansh and Akash and Vansh...
The story is always open on my laptop over weekends...whenever I read, I go for meeting of Megha and Vansh...
It starts with phone call, skype and then the face to face meeting...LOVELY STORY...😳
Anjani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Vidisha and Anjani you girls have got one track mind.πŸ˜†

😲 Can you elaborate more on that track Rajani...😊
Anjani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suvika.

Guntur gang is famous tooπŸ˜‰

Not denying. πŸ˜†

I have to arrange a person to sprinkle water when I read the book in making..πŸ˜†

Just opposite of RWD!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Anjani9 - 9 years ago
Anjani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -deepali17-

Yaara hope u are back soon here

Me too...😊
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Everytime i hold a book written By Suvika(Sujatha) in my hands I feel as if I am holding a cute baby as of course it is the brain child of my dear Sujatha. But this time i felt that it is all the more precious as so far it is the best creation 
.I read it chapter by chapter as it was being written but holding the hard copy in hand is altogether a lovely feeling.

This is the story of MEGHA  who fought against all odds to reach her destiny. she lost her parents and husband at a very young age while she was pregnant and  again fate struck a cruel blow in the form of her child's ill health. 

This is the story of Megha  who took an unusually tough decision to save her child.  How she met Akash fell in love with him and what is the bonus in that relationship is to be read to understand.

The conversations of Megha and Vansh are so very heartwarming and I also loved the invisible Kayyan who helps Vansh as well as his parents in understanding their relationship better.

Megha though married earlier  enjoyed the marital bliss in its true sense only with Akash and all these expressions have come out of her pen beautifully.

Suvika excelled herself with the gripping story and  her writing style .The quotes at the end of each chapter enhanced the beauty of narration and added emphasis to the content.

Suvika 's this latest work  must  be read and  possessed. So please buy and read rather than borrowing it from friends,.

Edited by jayasree.rao - 9 years ago
Anjani9 thumbnail
Venu and Akash friendship reminds of Armaan and Ashu...

Though Venu works here and not sit at Akash's home and busy eating food...πŸ˜›
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: -deepali17-

Great ode to the great writer ..

Nothing for me can beat Tum se hi and Tu hi tu

I know. Our interaction started with that one... right?? πŸ˜³