Rendezvous with Destiny - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by saibanu

I have already purchased this book and Suvika di , Nandhini is reading it 😉
She is in love with your writing and so my many other friends are so much into your writing ...you are so famous in my frnds circle 😃

I have not read both the books , sorry ...I will read and give you my review soon .

Keep writing more and more , you are doing great job !

Nice Post Rajani ❤️

Thank you Sai. You purchased and Nandini is reading it first?? How come?? 

Awaiting both your comments. And do thank you friends on my behalf. So glad that they like my stories. 
Originally posted by ttrocks

TFS Rajani.

Congratulations SujathaDi on publication of Rendezvous With Destiny!! Another lovely feather in your cap!!  🥳

Thank you Tupu...🤗

Sirf congratulations bolna hain ki book padne ka bhi iraada hain?? 😉
Originally posted by -deepali17-

She does justice to all that she touches ... But TSH remains my fave .. I started my journey of interactions with her in that story ..

Thank you and bang on!! I said the same thing above yaara. 😃
Originally posted by babita68

Many Congratulations Suvi di on the publication of  Rendezvous with Destiny 👏👏 👏👏 👏👏 
A great feeling, for a great writer i know.🤗
Enjoy!!! 🥳

Thanks Rajani for the post to share such a great news. 😃

Thank you Babita. Do try and read the book. I think you will also like it. 
Originally posted by bawaswift

Congrats Suvi di ... 👏👏
This must be a great one... i can say ! 😎 👍🏼
Thanks for the PM Rajani... n many thanks for sharing !!! 😃

Suvi di... a great writer... with a different touch... ! A creative, genius thinker, visionary n a thoughtful editor... ! Keep going !! You are Terrific !!! 👏👏

Thank you Bhavit.

How are you three doing?? You are in US na.. easy to get and read the Kindle version. So looking fwd for your feedback. 😉
I want to read about Gaurav...when is he coming out?
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

RWD will definitely be one of my favorite books buddy and you know that. I loved the way u have portrayed two set of imperfect characters building into a beautiful love story and i just love akash and Venus friendship.

waiting for the next book

Thanks Jyothi. And yes, I love that unconditional friendship. One should have at least one such friend in his / her life. And Friendship is something that I can't ignore in my stories. You have read every single thing that I have written so far... so you know this. Starting from KSMK till the latest one... not a single one went by where I didn't highlight friends. 
Originally posted by -deepali17-

Yaara hope u are back soon here

I am back. 😈
Originally posted by Anjani9

I wanted to wait for the hard copy to be release to read it but Suvika forced me to go for soft copy as hard copy was taking time...
Then I got the copy over weekend and started reading it...it was so interesting...did not get up from the place till I completed...unfortunately that day, had many distractions on mobile etc but informed all not to call or SMS...😃
Highlight of the story is the love story of Megha and Vansh and Akash and Vansh...
The story is always open on my laptop over weekends...whenever I read, I go for meeting of Megha and Vansh...
It starts with phone call, skype and then the face to face meeting...LOVELY STORY...😳

Thank you Anjani... I know you used to prefer a hard copy and I am really glad I pushed you to buy the soft one. Main reason - I still remember the first reaction that you gave me all those days ago when I narrated the concept to you. I wanted to know your feedback post reading. And I got the answer within the first one hour of your purchase. I sent you a whatsapp message and you replied - DON'T DISTURB 😆
Originally posted by Anjani9

I have to arrange a person to sprinkle water when I read the book in making..😆

Just opposite of RWD!!! 😃

Yes. Don't forget to do that. And start saving some money too. You will need it when you go to hire someone to kill me. 😆