Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: jayasree.rao

Everytime i hold a book written By Suvika(Sujatha) in my hands I feel as if I am holding a cute baby as of course it is the brain child of my dear Sujatha. But this time i felt that it is all the more precious as so far it is the best creation 

.I read it chapter by chapter as it was being written but holding the hard copy in hand is altogether a lovely feeling.

This is the story of MEGHA  who fought against all odds to reach her destiny. she lost her parents and husband at a very young age while she was pregnant and  again fate struck a cruel blow in the form of her child's ill health. 

This is the story of Megha  who took an unusually tough decision to save her child.  How she met Akash fell in love with him and what is the bonus in that relationship is to be read to understand.

The conversations of Megha and Vansh are so very heartwarming and I also loved the invisible Kayyan who helps Vansh as well as his parents in understanding their relationship better.

Megha though married earlier  enjoyed the marital bliss in its true sense only with Akash and all these expressions have come out of her pen beautifully.

Suvika excelled herself with the gripping story and  her writing style .The quotes at the end of each chapter enhanced the beauty of narration and added emphasis to the content.

Suvika 's this latest work  must  be read and  possessed. So please buy and read rather than borrowing it from friends,.

Jayasreeji... I have no words to say except "Thank you" after reading this. When I started RWD.. I myself did not expect it to turn out the way it did. Chapter by chapter... it rolled out. Some scenes were painful to envision and pen down and some had to be rewritten because the emotions could not be projected well. I learnt how not to rush with the story through this RWD. The fact that it has been read and liked by so many touches and humbles me to no end. 

Rajani... thank you once again for opening this thread. 
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjani9

Venu and Akash friendship reminds of Armaan and Ashu...

Though Venu works here and not sit at Akash's home and busy eating food...πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†

You are talking about Armaan sitting at home busy eating food. I can't stand NIDHI doing something like that. Armaan toh bahut door ki baat hain madam. πŸ˜†  Please know that I am not implying housewives have no work. Being one myself, I know what that involves. I would personally kick anyone who would say housewives don't do anything. But here I am talking about Nidhi forgetting her profession. 
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidishaa

I want to read about Gaurav...when is he coming out?

I don't know. Character itna grey bangaya hain ki I am struggling to revive him at least a little. πŸ˜†
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvika.

I don't know. Character itna grey bangaya hain ki I am struggling to revive him at least a little. πŸ˜†

Naam gaurav...aur harkatein 🀬

I like it πŸ˜†
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Naam gaurav...aur harkatein 🀬

I like it πŸ˜†

why do you think I gave him that name?? Good contrast na.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

will give you another teaser - he is an ex-convict. πŸ˜ˆ
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Madam I am suffering from diabetes kuch Karo
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -deepali17-

Madam I am suffering from diabetes kuch Karo

πŸ˜† sabr. the diet to balance you out will be in front of you soon. 
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvika.

why do you think I gave him that name?? Good contrast na.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

will give you another teaser - he is an ex-convict. πŸ˜ˆ

Baap reπŸ˜†
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Ok I found an appetizer will make do for an hour
Suvika. thumbnail