Armeena Rana
Syed Jibran

Supporting Characters are:
Sundas
Laila Zuberi
Zainab Qayyum

https://www.crazykens.com/pictures/Bars-and-dividers/blue-plants.gif

Main Plot:

The plot revolves around the beautiful but sensitive relation of a co-brother and a sister-in-law. Once respect for this relation is lost, what's left behind is a disaster! The plot highlights the story of a hard working man; working abroad to earn a better life for his family but in doing so forgets the innate and natural demands of his wife. His greed for money exceeds and he doesn't even return to his country where his loyal wife is waiting anxiously for his return.

https://www.crazykens.com/pictures/Bars-and-dividers/blue-plants.gif
Edited by -KitKit- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Bubble- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Leading Characters:

Ali Rehman                                  Armeena Rana                                    Syed Jibran
    (Azar-Brother)                                (Fizza-wife)                            (Arham-Husband)

Other Supporting Character:

Sundas                         Laila Zuberi                   Zainab Qayyum  (Arooj-Wife of Brother)             (Mother)                                  (Uzma-sister)

Edited by -KitKit- - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am glad you opened a topic on this one, i was searching for it and was surprised no one is talking about it. I for one is enjoying this show...and i hate Fizza to the core, that girl needs a slap asap.
Howcome the doctor didnt ask arooj what did she eat exactly that caused the miscarriage? Are we ever going to find out who's meds were they?
Naila666 thumbnail
I like the pace of this drama.. But Fizza needs a tight slap. So immature. Anyone in Urooj's situation or anyone else's would feel something is going on between Fizza and her BIL. And Aazar needs a slap too for treating his wife like that..

Who gets cozy with their BIL?
Can't wait until the husband comes back!!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
one more thing, why did aazar marry a hijabi girl...just to change her...so wrong.
pasand kiya hijaab main, ab hijaab aur modesty buri lag rahi hai...typical.
waiting for next epiosde...glad arham saw everything on skype...its funny how fizza and aazar didnt notice itπŸ˜†
Edited by -shabz- - 9 years ago
Naila666 thumbnail
And why does Fizza come between them.. When Urooj bought chai for her husband why did Fizza become adamant on staying there.. That's not normal.. That's just awkward. It's like she doesn't want them to be alone. Weirdo!!!

-Bubble- thumbnail
I hate arooj... 😑 she has so pathetic nature.. soo irritating... 😑 But I hav a soft corner for fizza.. frstly his husband is in foreign.. n Susral No body takls her normally... n Blame her that she z flrting wd aZar... 😑 I dnt thnk fizza is bad character..
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its nice pass time show !!
-Bubble- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

Its nice pass time show !!

yess.. I love it ❀️
anneraza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I also like this show. Fizza and Aazar are just idiots who need to understand relations better... Urooj feels insecure becuase her husband values his bhabi more than his wife and doesn't like them being all close. I think any wife will react this way even if she knows there's nothing wrong going on.. She will feel uncomfortable seeing her husband caring for another NaMehram woman..