TaaRey OS Sugar And Spicy Love

Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
heya guys so ready to torture urself again with my os😆
So here u go😊

"Please mam not today 2day i have to go home as soon as possible"said rey standing from the chair to his boss

"Mr. singhaniya you have to"said his boss turning his chair around not seeing at him

"But mam its already 10 and from past 1 month we are going late even we all have our personal life"said rey and arguing all his colleges watched him with open mouth as nobody has gutts to argue with the boss but rey was different he does whatever his heart says.

"Mr. singhaniya what i said is final and please coperate with me u all guys know how much is this project important for our company"said boss turning her chair facing to all of the employees.

"But mam..."rey start arguing but stopped as his boss showed her hand to rey indicating him to stop

"ok mam mai ye kaam karke hi jaunga,thank u mam now i should leave and continue my work"saying so rey went out of the of the meeting room

"You all guys should go and continue your work"said boss to all the employees.All the employees went out of the cabin and started continuing their work.

Soon all the employees finished their work and went,now its 11 in the night and still rey was working sitting on his chair reading some files when suddenly somebody came and hugged him from behind wrapping her arms around his neck.

Due to this firstly rey was shocked but later he realised it was none other then his boss"kya huva gussa ho???"asked rey's boss.

"nai mai kyu gussa hone laga aap se"said rey continuing to see at his files rather then his boss

Suddenly she broke the hug and came forwad and snatched the files from rey's hand and put it on the table immediately she settled herself down on rey's lap and hugged him very tightly

"mam aap ye kya kar rahe ho please mujhe kaam karne dijiye"said rey to her

she broke the hug and looked at his face and kissed him on his lips very passionately rey tried to controlled but still he was responding but not as passionately as she was responding due to rey's not responding properly she broked the kiss and said"sorry baba mai janti hu u wanted to go home early but mai kya karun mujhe bhi ye project jaldi complete karna hai"

"i understand mam but please mujhe abhi jaldi kaam karna hai meri wife mera wait kar rahi hogi"said rey to her

Hearing this she got angry and stand up from his lap"pura din tumhe apni wife ke alava kuch aur nai sujhta hai din ke 14 hours se jyada to tum mere saath bitate ho lekin mujhse jyada tumhe usmai interest hai"

"interest se jyada mai usse pyaar karta hu"said rey standing from his chair.

"acha to phir yahi betho apna kaam karna aur ghar chale jana apni wife ke paas saying so she leaved the office.

Soon rey also finished his work at 11:30 and leaved for home to meet his wife

"taani...taani..."said rey shouting as he entere his home"kaha ho tum"said he as he searched her in the hall suddenly he found a chit on the table with a black shirt and jeans he opened the chit and read it loud

"jaldi se fresh hokar ye clothes pehankar room mai aajoo m waiting

your wife

Taani"

"oho aaj to meri biwi ka mood bohat acha hai,meri liye to ye bohat hi acha hai,jaldi se ready ho jata hu"said rey to himself and immediately got fresh and entered his room

As soon as he entered rose petals were showered on him he looked up and saw that bucket was arranged in such a way that as the door opens all the rose petals were shower,rey wear a 100 walts smile on his face as he looked at the surroundings of the room there was a table arranged for 2 and some food bowls were kept on it closed,whole room was lightened with red and white scanted candles their bed was decorated with red rose petals,whole room was covered in the frangrance of rose

Suddenly his eyes feel on the most beautiful thing of the world i.e.HIS Taani,she just entered from the bathroom wearing a black sari with a backless choli and her hair were wet

"somebody is looking hot"said rey and started moving towards her she was also moving forward as soon as both were close rey hugged her soon the clock struct 12 and both said"Happy 1 month anniversary"together and broke the hug

"vaise u to r looking hot"said taani winking at him

"oh agar mai itna hi hot hu to why dont you make love to me??"said rey holding her from her waist"rey kya bol rahe ho tum tumai sharam naam ki koi cheese hai ya nahi??"asked taani blushing

"oho ab iss mai sharmana kya u are my wife mai tumhare saath jo chahe karu tumhe jo chahe kahu haina??"said rey smiling and coming close to taani closing his eyes and moved towards her lips their lips were going to meet soon but taani pushed him he lost his hold on her waist and opened his mouth in shock seeing this taani smiled and saw him her tongue and said"ji nahi pehle khana khao and then..."said taani blushingly"and then wifey..."said rey again coming towards taani holding her waist but this time with strength

"rey chodo na pehle please khana khalo then tum jo bologe sab milega"said taani putting her hands on his chest.

"soch lo wifey esa na ho baad mai pashtana pade"said rey

"i know what are you trying to say but chalo pehle khana baad mai sabkuch"said taani blushing

Soon both were settled on the table and had their dinner feeding each other.

After dinner taani was taking plates and all the bowls in the kitchen when rey stopped her taani looked at him with a questionig look in reply rey put plates and bowls on the table and said"remembered u said after dinner i will get whatever i want so..."rey was coming close to her closing his eyes but again taani pushed her due to this rey got irritated and said"kya taani tumse to achi meri boss hai kitna pyaar karti hai vo mujhe she was right mujhe ussike paas rehna chahiye tha ek taraf tum ho jo mujhse durr bhagti ho an ek taraf vo hai jo mere paas ane ke bahane dhundti hai"

"acha mujhse bhi jyada achi hai"said taani with a pout

Rey smiled seeing her pout and said"ab meri wife se jyada to koi bhi acha nai hai"

Hearing this taani hugged him and pecked him on his cheeks

"ye kya,pata hai my boss kiss me here n not here"said rey pointing to his lips and then at his cheeks

"Haww...tumne apni biwi ke alava kisi aur ko khudko kiss karne diya"said taani with a shocked expression.

"are kiss to kuch bhi nai hai tumhe kya pata hum office mai kya kya karte hai,let me tell u everything in detail u know sabse pehle hum..."said rey but was stopped by taani who blushingly said"stop it rey chahe mai office mai tumhari boss hu but now i m your wife and tumhe apni wife se apni profeesional life ki discussion nai karni chahiye.samjhe???"

"yes boss opps wifey"said rey and both started laughing.

"acha ab chalo so jate hai kal office nai jana hai kya??vaise bhi bohat late ho gaya hai chalo"said taani moving towards bed.but she was stopped by rey who pulled her wrist with great force due to which she landed on his chest with rey's hands on her waist and her hands on his chest"pehle 1 month anniversary to celebrate karne do"said rey with naughty glint in his eyes taani understand what he was trying to say but still she pretended as if she didnt understand anything and said"but humne abhi to celebrate kiya na"

"oh really wifey,let me tell u 1 thing ye celebration nai tha vo to ab hoga"said rey hearing this taani freed herself from rey's grip n started moving backwards

"no"

"yes"

saying so taani was moving 1 step back and rey 1 step forward.After 4-5 steps taani stopped as bed came but rey didnt stopped and taani landed on bed with rey on taani soon the whole room was covered with maons and sighs

n for further PMs add Mansi_PMs  otherwise no PMs
love
Mansi
Edited by Mansi98 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

amazing OS

Taani Rey ki boss...well thats something new

Whole OS was so cute and romantic

Loved it

Keep writing

_khwaish_ thumbnail
aww superb os taani rey ki boss aur wife dono mindblowing os..
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice os
Loved taarey version even more
Great job👏
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow soo nice os
soo cute loved it
-Snowflakes- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
Unres
Sry for late unres . Bt see i m 6th not bad haina 😎 in both ...dis os in swaron n nowin taarey version n dat both my fav couple yay!!! Love u my bff muaah ❤️
Ok stopping my bakwas n comming on os ... I first only told u dat u r becoming good writer day by day
I jst loved it man vry...cute +romantic 😳 + naughty 😃 + enjoyable 🤪 os
Give us more such os 😉 will be waiting

N love u so much my bff 🤗
👏 👏 again for osEdited by nishu98 - 9 years ago
.Shanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wow. Amazing OS.
Taani, Rey ki boss.
Loved their cute romance.
Keep writing more. 😊
princess_tara thumbnail