Gehna is a great singer

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Gehna sings a beautiful bhajan and Jagya listens awestruck.

DS is preparing to go school and Jagya, Nandu help.

Sanchi has to go to Mumbai  and she asks Vivek's advice. He advises her to go.

Sanchi is looking pretty in a saree in the office.

Shiv and Anandi confront DB. After DB spits away the prasad which Anandi purposefully feeds her.
DB is somewhat afraid seeing both of them together.

As DB starts her drama, Shiv is shouting at her with anger.

DB says that she give her bhasm to make anandi pregnant. But Shiv does not believe her words. Shiv wants DB to take him to that quack selling drugs. This is precap.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
DB is unrepentant. She may plan something bigger and I think Anandi deserves it.

This time even Shiv wont be able to help her.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DB is not gonna be punished is she, pointless track.
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic8219

DB is not gonna be punished is she, pointless track.

This track is to show how concerned anandi is about daddu's happiness.
Baaki sab bakwas.

They want to show Anandi is the greatest living being on earth and Shiv has become her sidekick.
He is dominated by anandi.

Lucky Jagya escaped and dumped anandi on Shiv.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

This track is to show how concerned anandi is about daddu's happiness.
Baaki sab bakwas.

They want to show Anandi is the greatest living being on earth and Shiv has become her sidekick.
He is dominated by anandi.

Lucky Jagya escaped and dumped anandi on Shiv.

Lols didn't we see Ganga's mahaanta too? She kept her souten at home and pretended to be just her nurse all in the name of helping Gauri.

Track is not to show Anandi's mahaanta which is nothing new. Track is to show the snakes that take the garb of family membersπŸ˜›

Lols Shiv dominated by Anandi? What stopped Shiv from shutting up his wife ?
Simply because he too loves his Daddu

Lucky Anandi escaped Jagya - or else she would have to put up with so many soutens
Edited by aparnauma - 9 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
I just cant understand Shiv's indecisiveness when he is with anandi.

He is a district collector and in office he does what he wants without any distraction.

Why DB should be protected and daddu too?

In Sanchi's case, daddu came to know and it was too late.

Again they are making the same mistake.

Why the members of the family should be kept in the dark about the misdeeds of DB? Wont it make them more cautious?

I dont want to bring Ganga here as her misery was shortlived unlike anandi's. What Ganga did was for a mentally upset patient. Not to some vamp.

Gauri left without making too much noise unlike DB who has become a parasite and a virus.
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I just cant understand Shiv's indecisiveness when he is with anandi.[BR][BR]He is a district collector and in office he does what he wants without any distraction.[BR][BR]Why DB should be protected and daddu too?[BR][BR]In Sanchi's case, daddu came to know and it was too late.[BR][BR]Again they are making the same mistake. [BR][BR]Why the members of the family should be kept in the dark about the misdeeds of DB? Wont it make them more cautious?[BR][BR]I dont want to bring Ganga here as her misery was shortlived unlike anandi's. What Ganga did was for a mentally upset patient. Not to some vamp.[BR][BR]Gauri left without making too much noise unlike DB who has become a parasite and a virus.[BR][BR]

[BR]Really gauri was a mentally sick patient. Then how is she working as a doctor for these many years in Mumbai. Ganga is even more mahaan than anandi. She got pregnant knowing she might die leaving her first kid and husband alone just to give waaris to BH. Good thing jagya dumped anandi otherwise she would not have got shiv as a husband and shekhars as a family. Ds would never have liked anandi adopting a kid without major drama.Edited by Sheetsden - 9 years ago
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol... leaves this is good na Jagya have dumped Anandi ...becoz he have the most greatest mahhaan Named as Ganga who intentionally carry her pregnancy hiding from her own hubby only for the sake of Ds's Happiness...not only that she bear her sautan Gouri only for the sake of Jagya, in her own house..πŸ˜ƒ...So in my point of view its good that he dumped Anandi and Marry ganga who is the most mahaan woman on the earth...πŸ˜‰

leavesandwaves thumbnail
I think Ganga has no relevance here. It could be Ganga or Sanchi. Or even Gauri.

I am thinking why anandi makes Shiv a partner in this hiding game?
leavesandwaves thumbnail
My main question is something and why my main question is not answered? Because you dont have proper answer?πŸ˜†