Gehna is a great singer - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
But i agree that Anandi is being extremely foolish and repeating all the mistakes she did during Jagya and Saanchi deceptions. I really wish Shiv had put his foot down. What if DS harms amol tomorrow to get back at A? Any why is family not asking any further questions about cocaine?
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

I think Ganga has no relevance here. It could be Ganga or Sanchi. Or even Gauri.

I am thinking why anandi makes Shiv a partner in this hiding game?
leaves i agree wid u. why did ppl bring ganga in btn wen they don't've proper replies in defnse of their fav.
just 2 make their fav.'s acts acceptable ppl bring ganga or jagya in btn.i read all posts & i find it 2 out of place wen ganga was mentioned.nowhere ur post compared anandi wid ganga.
but as usual ppl don't've proper reply so bring them in btn.
and moreover ganga didn't know how evil gauri was/is? she was only trying 2 help a patient & her husband . wats wrong in it?? tho i find her act as sumwat foolish & not reqd but atleast shes not hiding the criminal act of sum1.if gauri had done sumthing like this & ganga'd hidden it i wud'd criticised her also bcoz in DB's case its act of crime & not sum emotions etc.
Edited by tiny15 - 9 years ago
Looks like there is no punishment for DB thru legal system

Will DB stop doing all this if she is thrown out???
For just taking on her for Gulli she fed her this drug.

If she is thrown out how much more dangerous she will become?

My question.Will throwing her out make her any lesser threat than before? 

She may prey on Amol and kidnap him.Or do something even more dangerous.Since she seems to know all the unsavory characters.

If they make Daddu throw her out because she had been nasty to Anandi won't she hate Anandi even more?

Shouln't it be much better if Daddu comes to know about his 🤬behana on his own and throws her out on his own?See for himself what kind of a person his sister is instead of somebody showing that to him?

Why come in between this pyari behen and bhai pair and become victim one more time?
Would it be right to keep suffering at DB's hands till daddu manages to find out the truth.
What if Daddu never finds out, will Anandi invest all her energy in just protecting herself ftom DB'S next move? Does she not want to live a fearless life?

Didn't we all bash Saanch when she was putting up with Saurabh out of misguided sense of goodness.  So how different is Anandi in her approach with DB from what Saanchi was in her approach with Saurabh. 

Seriously, should we conclude that one should keep putting up with a nasty relative till someone authoritative finds out and takes matters on their hands.

Is DB any less in crime than Saurabh? 
I also don't think that the answer to Anandi's decision of not exposing DB is Ganga's mahantaa in bearing with Gauri. 
Both Anandi and Ganga are equally wrong.

One's decision does not justify the other. 
Since the topic is about dealing with errant family members who cause great deal of harm
Jagya Sanchi are given as examples of black sheep

Jagya came back asking for forgiveness but Anandi and family didn't take him back.
Now no one wanted Anandi to accept him back as her husband.
She could have said that she has forgiven him for the sake of the family  but can't take him back as her husband at the beginning itself.Then the family would have taken him back and helped him mend his ways but she didn't forgive him the family felt obliged to ostracise him and that made things very bad for Anandi and everyone.
Had he had family support he would have seen sense much earlier would have caused a lot less damage all around

Sanchi was obnoxious - she was foolish and kept doing things that harmed her more than anyone else.Ultimately it resulted a public humiliation.But she survived and mended her ways because the family was with her and that was the lesson that Anandi learnt from seeing what happened to J.

Kicking out DB is very much like kicking out Jagya.Here both Jagya and DB both wanted their family around them and they need their family.Denying life support system is not going to give good results.If DB is kicked out she will be more vengeful and will cause bigger damage.

The question here is dealing with the black sheep of the family and how would one deal with them
My question is how do we deal with family members who are forever causing some problem or other

Well its not clear AnSh forgiven DB...
only thing they didn't reveled her drama to family yet...

AnSh caught Db red handed...but lady defend her action...cunningly twisted facts...

I am sure if Family were there she would have said same thing. or made more drama...like Anandi said...

DB surely won't leave KB even Daddu throws her out I am sure DB might attempt fake suicide ...or hurt herself...saying she regretting blah balh...she is punishing herself...

then what...if she try to commit suicide...or hurt wht can KB do abt it...

that would be more disgusting...KB ended doing her seva...

its good AnSh witness all her drama how low she can go...ways she twist story according to her ...

I think AnSh will expose her but more Grand way...where she can't back of her action or give any sorts of excuse...

I don't think Anandi been foolish here seeing DB's nature its better to take time think how to deal with such women...

I also wanted to ask the question that how do we deal with people who seem  to harm us and yet are part of the family. 
If someone is a parasite like DB, who is not even part of my direct family and has harmed me to the level of drugging me thereby putting mine and my family's life at risk; then I wouldn't waste a minute in exposing them.

Even if my I don't throw them out, it is my primary responsibility to alert my family's members who may also become a victim.

I don't see why I would bear with this relative in the name of Daddu's happiness,  and allow this lady to betray her brother. 

Doesn't Anandi have any responsibility on seeing that Daddu does not get used by his evil sister?

Only if courts feared that they should not punish a criminal just because the criminal might become more vengeful, then all criminals would be roaming freely.
Punishments are given to set an example that no criminal goes scott free and no one has a right to commit crimes.

@ esha ...kal hee AnSh ko pata chala hain...they are still talking to DB

DB who is not all accepting her deeds...lets see how AnSh will tackle this

AnSh only caught DB red handed without informing family bass

let's see...we can't blame AnSh now now... lets wait 

well i am sure DB will alert seller who will escape...then its clear DB has some hidden motive and whatever she is saying its just pure crap...AnSh will surely expose her