Gehna is a great singer - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
The question here is about the acts which don't invite punishment by law.
Anandi will go and tell him what the lady has done and Daddu gets angry with her and throws her out.Will that make life any safer for Anandi and her son?

What if DB lays claim on haweli? Legally Daddu can't throw her out of the house. Should Anandi walk out of the house that belongs to her also legally?
--------------------
Coming to what they have shown till now-

Till now there is no indication that they have forgiven this lady nor have they given any indication that they will continue to take this sh*t from this lady.

All that they have done is trying to sort this lady by themselves and tackle the problem that this lady is causing .Did they tell her that they are forgiving her for what she has done?

How does not telling Daddu make it seem like they are forgiving her?
They have not given any indication that they are okay with what ever she has done.

Where in this entire thing it looks like they are letting this lady get away with it? All that they are trying to do is protect their Daddu from all this ugliness by dealing with this lady on their own.How does that amount to being soft on this lady?

All that Anandi said was that Daddu will get hurt if he knows about it and shud do what ever it is to punish DB or making her see the error of her ways without him knowing about it.
No where did they give any indication that they will take this nonsense from her.

Just a few thoughts on how can Ansh deal with DB given that she will not be thrown out of KB :

• Share with family members - everyone except Daddu how DB tried to harm Anandi. If Ansh  feel that Daddu will be very hurt by DB's act and that will harm his health, they must keep atleast all Shekhars informed about DBs plan. Except Daddu, do not think that other Shekhars are fond of DB - they just seem to tolerate her cos of the fact that she is Daddu's sis. This will alert family members for any future planning DB will come up with. 
  • Ansh have to take Hardik and Gulli into confidence and also share with them this incident...
  • Ira/CM Alok or Anup have every right to tell DB what her boundaries are in the Shekhars' household. Let them make it very clear that she is welcome to stay in KB, as long as she is non-interfering and does not poke her nose in Shekhars' lives.

DB will do her usual drama - but needs to be reined in by Shekhars..
@ Gowri best way AnSh shd feed DB that Kolarisht Bhasam in some food item & then ask Daddu to feed her 

let drama begin...๐Ÿฅณ

Daddu himself hear all her inner thoughts ...AnSh can record that...

when DB back to normal just play it she can't deny...๐Ÿ˜ˆ

@ Aditi and Aparna,

Yes I am also waiting to see what AnSh does next and I am happy to give them time.  My arguments were against the point; that AnSh is not wrong in keeping quite because exposing DB may make her more vengeful.  Personally, I do not buy that point because family's safety comes first over any inter-personal relationship. AnSh should have thought through family's safety and made them alert instead of giving importance to daddu's feelings.  This habit of keeping matters to herself has costed Anandi a lot in the past. Now she shares matters with Shiv but then they both hide it, which is again pointless.

I was also trying to argue the point brought in the forum:  why should Anandi spoil it for DB and come between bhai-behen rishta?' In my opinion Anandi should expose DB because she was direct victim of DB's antics and also because morally Anandi should not let DB take wrong advantage of Daddu's love. Daddu has to get hurt anyways, so why not sooner than later?

I don't know much about law, but I always thought that drugging someone against their wish or without their knowledge is punishable by law.

@ Aditi, I do like your idea of feeding drugs to DB. In her drugged state she may spill out all her vengeance which would be fun to watch and then Shekhars can look at treating DB, if possible.

But then Anandi / Shekhars would be doing crime if they fed drugs to DB

@ esha exactly...AnSh won't feed drugs to DB
lets see wht store for us ๐Ÿ˜† hope some thing good 

well agree with ur point...lets see wht CV try to show ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Missesha

@ Aditi and Aparna,

Yes I am also waiting to see what AnSh does next and I am happy to give them time.  My arguments were against the point; that AnSh is not wrong in keeping quite because exposing DB may make her more vengeful.  Personally, I do not buy that point because family's safety comes first over any inter-personal relationship. AnSh should have thought through family's safety and made them alert instead of giving importance to daddu's feelings.  This habit of keeping matters to herself has costed Anandi a lot in the past. Now she shares matters with Shiv but then they both hide it, which is again pointless.

I was also trying to argue the point brought in the forum:  why should Anandi spoil it for DB and come between bhai-behen rishta?' In my opinion Anandi should expose DB because she was direct victim of DB's antics and also because morally Anandi should not let DB take wrong advantage of Daddu's love. Daddu has to get hurt anyways, so why not sooner than later?

I don't know much about law, but I always thought that drugging someone against their wish or without their knowledge is punishable by law.

@ Aditi, I do like your idea of feeding drugs to DB. In her drugged state she may spill out all her vengeance which would be fun to watch and then Shekhars can look at treating DB, if possible.

But then Anandi / Shekhars would be doing crime if they fed drugs to DB

Esha all that Anandi said was that they should do what ever they needed to do by making sure that Daddu shouldn't be hurt. She also said that they need to catch her red handed.

They fixed up Sanchi's problem recently and family was spared of knowing what all that happened in Sanchi's sasural and even now they could be trying to do the same thing with DB.Fix her up and make her see sense without involving the rest of the family.

I don't see them shielding DB from law or letting her get away with what she has done.

DB really didn't know that her bhasm contained narcotic agents.So she may not get punishment.

Only way to expose her is by chasing the seller.That's what they are trying to do.

Doodh peeti bachchi DB does not know that the bhasm is harmful.

Now the drug seller will be hunted instead of the real culprit. He warned her again and again.

And sweet daddu will get heart attack if he knows what his sweet sister is doing.

Because of the drugs, anandi may find it difficult to conceive too.

She can adopt big baby girl DB.๐Ÿ˜†

Instead of feeding DB the laddu, Shiv should have eaten the entire laddu and behave weirdly.

Like the true one who swallowed haalahal.
CV's want DB to escape the punishment. They twisted things and made it look like DB did not know about the drug and how harmful it is, while at first she did wish to harm Anandi even though she did not know the name of the drug. Now after the truth comes out in the open , she'll convince everyone saying that she only wanted to test anandi's genuineness , but did not know that this drug would harm her any way. 
Coming to this hiding the truth part--I agree with people who said it is wrong to hide it. Both AnSh are wrong in this. Anandi, mainly because she stopped Shiv. And Shiv partly , for listening to her crappy reasons. Catching her red handed is an excellent idea. I hope they do it in front of everyone. Like someone said, If not Daddu, all other Shekars and GuGu need to know about this asap. Cause even as per Anandi's logic, we never know what DB is going to give others in future while still being innocent๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ ...as innocent as she's now. 

I don't understand what Ganga and Jagya are doing in this thread though. How they are related to this in any way.๐Ÿ˜ณ When they are mahaan, they get their due in the forum...when anandi is mahaan...let her alone get her due without others involvement. 

As to who gets the first prize in being mahaan----This could take a separate thread altogether๐Ÿ˜†. A poll would do , probably?
Well the TM brought in Jagya in by saying that Jagya had a lucky escape from Anandi's mahanta 
In response to that it was pointed out that His current wife is no less mahan.