Balika Vadhu

Gehna is a great singer - Page 5

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Exactly we didn't bring other couple J bring in this topic by TM 

saying J escaped being lucky  dump A & saved from A let Shiv be A's target 

now of course one can say its just statement πŸ˜† not try instigate or debate πŸ˜† 

Edited by blushing - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leavesandwaves

This track is to show how concerned anandi is about daddu's happiness.
Baaki sab bakwas.

They want to show Anandi is the greatest living being on earth and Shiv has become her sidekick.
He is dominated by anandi.

Lucky Jagya escaped and dumped anandi on Shiv.

@bold - Oops! totally missed this post! 

Lucky Jagya? That he is. He has all mahanta queens around him...he likes only them. If he happens to find normal women, he evaluates them, fully compares them to these ideal women , eventually  makes sure he dumps them ,  and comes forward to marry these mahaan women. 

And yes he was successful in finding a better mahaan wife who would die(leaving even her own son) to give him a child. 

Aparna - Thanks for mentioning that. Else would have missed this post. But still it's true that J, Ganga had no work here. This thread should be dedicated to Anandi and her stupidity aloneπŸ˜†
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Taking Jagya's name is avoiding the main issue.

I did not praise Jagya but only mentioned that he escaped and now Shiv has to deal with Anandi.
Anandi who will teach him what it takes to be a noble soul. What it takes to be forgiving and hiding truths. What it takes to reach the heavenly bliss while still on earth with or without the help of cocaine.πŸ˜† Which they did not teach him at the IAS training Academy. Now his education is almost complete.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I did not praise Jagya but only mentioned that he escaped and now Shiv has to deal with Anandi.
Anandi who will teach him what it takes to be a noble soul. What it takes to be forgiving and hiding truths. What it takes to reach the heavenly bliss while still on earth with or without the help of cocaine.πŸ˜† Which they did not teach him at the IAS training Academy. Now his education is almost complete.

leaves i agree.
ppl can't digest their food until thye bash ganga or jagya if they do gud then either termed as mahaan or clone of sum1 as doing gud is the copyrite of only 2 prsns & whoever does gud oder than them bcum mahaan or clone.and if they act opp. 2 the copyrite holders of doing gud then its said their intentions r bad ,r not noble or cunning(even if ckt is not portrayed like that from the begining).bcoz again  gud intentions & being noble is copyrite of sum1else only.πŸ˜‰ 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shiv is such doodh pita baccha that Anandi has to teach him all these things
Sorry but Shiv also gets fits of what is referred to as MahaantaπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
He doesn't need Anandi to teach him about Mahaanta.
He hid the fact that Jagya faked amnesia
He sacrificed Anandi as if she is some toy which can be given away when Jagya begged him
The night before his wedding he was busy driving back and forth getting Jagya released because he wanted to make DSa happy

And numerous other incidents.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

The main issue was not avoided.
-----------------
May be I shud say that Anandi hd a lucky escape.She should thank him and Gauri .If it had not been for them she would have never gotten Shiv who is as Mahaan as she isπŸ˜†
Edited by aparnauma - 9 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aparnauma

Shiv is such doodh pita baccha that Anandi has to teach him all these things
Sorry but Shiv also gets fits of what is referred to as MahaantaπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
He doesn't need Anandi to teach him about Mahaanta.
He hid the fact that Jagya faked amnesia
He sacrificed Anandi as if she is some toy which can be given away when Jagya begged him
The night before his wedding he was busy driving back and forth getting Jagya released because he wanted to make DSa happy

And numerous other incidents.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

The main issue was not avoided.
-----------------
May be I shud say that Anandi hd a lucky escape.She should thank him and Gauri .If it had not been for them she would have never gotten Shiv who is as Mahaan as she isπŸ˜†

exactly πŸ˜›  

Both Anandi Shiv are equally Mahaan may be more than Mahaan β­οΈ  

No one comes close them when it comes Mahanta πŸ˜ƒ
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You cleverly know how to instigate people on forum. There was no need of jagya in your post and making a negative remark that jagya did a good job dumping anandi. In every post of yours to want to create controversy so that people start fighting. You always pit jagya Ganga anandi shiv against each so that people post on your thread. Instead of blaming others it was your post which had a bad remark of jagya being lucky dumping anandi.
Muktchand thumbnail

BTW when J dumped Anandi 😲 

really...πŸ€”  which episode is this πŸ˜•
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: blushing

BTW when J dumped Anandi 😲 

really...πŸ€”

Wasn't he trying to get Mahaan Anandi back in his life by faking amnesia begging Shiv to give his Anandi back to him then asking Dsa to give Anandi back to him.πŸ˜›

Anyways Anandi found an equally mahaan soul in Shiv

Mahaan Shiv recognised the Mahannta of Anandi and fell in love with  soul connection of two mahaan atmas.

They are happy with their mahaanta so there is no need to feel sorry for Shiv
Edited by aparnauma - 9 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Sheetsden

You cleverly know how to instigate people on forum. There was no need of jagya in your post and making a negative remark that jagya did a good job dumping anandi. In every post of yours to want to create controversy so that people start fighting. You always pit jagya Ganga anandi shiv against each so that people post on your thread. Instead of blaming others it was your post which had a bad remark of jagya being lucky dumping anandi.

As Jagya part of anandi once, I have to bring his name. I did not bring Ganga's name at all.
The rest is your  imagination about my motives. I am least bothered who visits and who does not. It is better if eveyrone ignores me so that I can write what I feel. I am on many forums and I just write what I feel.
I have a life beyond this forum and I dont even read other posts nowadays as I have no time.