Balika Vadhu 11-9-14 written update - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
@jia i agree wid u. we know that mannu is not admitted in a regular school.he went there wid all 2 attend the puja & that day ganga started her educn again & she did attend the classes but A's school was not regular @ that time. now that mite'd bcum regular.
and yes ganga's educn is not unreal the time is 2 fast.and ganga gave exams  as a pvt candidate.and she was thinking abt mannu getting educn later on from the school & not that mannu was admitted in sum regular school.
i don't know wats difficulty in understanding it bcoz atleast here CVs never showed any type of amnesia.oderwise mannu was attending & going 2 school & not sitting & playing @ home.
and i rembr nandu etc brough sum basics books 4 him like we get 4 kids.
i've 1.5yr old niece & my sis has taught her counting till 10 which she recites in her halting & broken lang in which children of her age gp do commonly.
Ok perhaps i forgot Thanks for posting part of update i mixed up Nothing surprising I am also a human You were too forgetting a scene where Ganga sets Nandu's bag and telling it something else what was actually the scene  Can give you episode date to correct your wrong facts there 
Coming to Mannu even if they had taken him to Anandi's school They would have taken him to learn basics there then they will admit him to Jaitsar school where Jagya studied and right now Nandu is studying  Jaitsar school is till 12 th standard Anandi's school take students of any age unlike regular schools for that Mannu is too young 

Mannu never got chance to sit in class in Anandi's school because child suffered from cancer very soon and we have seen Jagya and Ganga both teach him at home thats how he can count till 10  in English Jagya is shown numerous time teaching him basics 

but Mannu has never be shown regularly going to any school In Anandi's school mostly those students are either who are very poor cannot afford to go to school or those whose education was stopped in between because of various reasons Later they might have made it kindergarden school too which purpose Balwaadi is  fulfilling these days 

Coming to ganga Anandi herself asked Ganga to join her school otherwise Ganga too would be going to Jaitsar school like today Dadisaa is going 

Here Jagya was talking about getting Mannu admitted to some regular school In Anandi's school children are taught basic and it is more like they are helped in studies Books are provided to them and they are guided Even i remember the students who had some education they used to help lesser education ones as well They used to teach each other First there was one class Later when more students came there are more classes 

Coming to Ganga what wrong we have said she only has time line unreal The way she got education is not unreal  Time line is too fast which is not real but rest ? she went to Anandi's school  There she learnt At home Jagya time to time helped her in studies and telling her paper patterns etc Only time period of her completing her education is short which is unreal Anandi's time line is fine but the way she learnt everything on her own  and topped board is unreal Among Jagya Anandi Ganga only Jagya 's education is shown in real way I don't find anything unreal in that We have seen him studying from a child to how he became doctor and in how much time There is no blooper in that 

and still don't know cvs are being amnesic towards Mannu where ?
Edited by Hina- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by krystal_watz

SPuja: In some colleges, classes start after the tenth is over, i.e. the 11th and 12th classes are taken within the college.

Earlier it was college after matric, but now 10+2+3 system is applicable, at least in north India, where the serial is based. 
Creatives forgot that they did show Mannu's first day at school - it is another matter that anything pointed out about J, Ganga or Mannu will be countered vehemently, even explaining the episode to suit the characters - like the school was not regular (when the episode was aired it was explained that Mannu is going to kindergarten). So I am ending it here.
its not abt that if sumthing is pted abt Jagya,ganga or mannu then there r explanations. but its abt wats shown & wat sum1 perceives.
i never saw mannu going school as regular student. did CVs showed him going 2 school. he was broght book by nandu but not all books just 4 the sake of learning sum basics in that A's school.
i don't know wats the difficulty in this?? its so clear that mannu mite'd gone in that school but just like sumtimes we take kids 2 school & make them sit also in class tho mannu was not shown as sitting there even 4 sumtime leave alone going as regular student.he was not shown admitted there.
he only went 2 hospi. balwadi 4 sumtime but after that he was shown having cancer.
and they mite'd explained that mannu is going 2 KG but they never showed him taking bag & books & going 2 school.not even showed his 1st day @ school like they showed 4 balwadi or DS.
Creatives did not said he is going to KG - the characters just said Mannu is going to school and Nandu gave book so that he can get 'very good' from the teacher- after that creatives forgot about it. The explanation of KG was given by forum members - they always have 'explanations' whenever any fault of creatives are posted if it concerns certain characters. 
i didn't say CVs said it. they doesn't mean CVs. ckts said that but CVs didn't 4got abt that. it was clear. ckts  said abt sending mannu 2 school but not that they"ll get him admitted 2 the school or he has got admission there & will cuming there as  regular student.
its a common sense that how can 2yrs old kid can go 2  a regular school??its only assumption by sum that mannu is admitted 2 a school bcoz sum ckts said  that he will also go 2 school & not that hes admitted in that school.

yes u r rite wenever sum faults  r shown in sum  ckts there r explaintions in their defenses as its their copyrite & if it concerns them then its rasleela & "sum oders" then ckt dheela or sumthingelse.

btw i watched the epi & nowhere in that ganga said that now mannu will start the school. she rembrd her writing abt mannu's name & DS said how time flies u studied here & u wrote mannu's name  1st now luk where u reached. then ganga said yes its bcoz of Aji.
mannu was there wid family sitting wid them .later on they showed kids writing on slates & copies but mannu was not there writing on copies.then they showed DC giivng lecture & gal asking the quesns abt colege.and nandu gifted that albhabet board  2 mannu a s basnat panchami gift & said i"ll teach u more later on then u will get gud from ur eng teacher.he didn't say mannu is going 2 school 2 study from now onwards.
nowhere any of the family member said that mannu is starting the school or they showed him wid books & bag etc.
Edited by tiny15 - 9 years ago
Dolly ... nothing new , some people think what they say is hundred percent truth , all facts only they write rest who try to explain or counter they are just blind fans countering  vehemently their 100 percent factual criticism because they are just supporting their favs Amazing 🥱How conveniently some one is saying its another matter anything that is said for Jagya Ganga Mannu are countered vehemently and people give logics to suit their characters If you don't want to agree Don't agree No one is trying to convince but amazing is this allegation on others What i say is right if someone explains it is not like this but actually this then say to him you are vehemently countering me Of course your wrong criticism will be countered This is public forum and no one is saying anything because you said against their favorite character They don't agree with you they replied Why all world need to agree with you or should say yes yes you are absolutely right if they counter then come up with logic they are countering vehemently and giving logics to suit their characters ðŸ¤¢This is nth time this member has said same and i am fed up now We are not blinds 
if Mannu did not got  to KG then in which class ðŸ˜•At one  place it is said he went to school at other said forum people invented logic to suit their characters  ? If you are talking about that alphabets book Children in KG use it ðŸ˜³i gifted my cousin's daughter on her first day at school and she is in KG so are forum people wrong ?😳
and why explanations are not to be given for some characters ?😲From where  this accusation came they are defending  Jagya Ganga here when you were criticizing cvs here They have amnesia and as much i have read people told you it was not like this it was like that so??????