I Want to be there for You!

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I want to be there for You.

Aahil and Sanam--the perfect couple! Who knew--this day woul come? Surely they did not, but we did! πŸ˜‰
we knew its going to be-- Sahil all the way. Hey na? ;)

and now when eventually the inevitable has happened nobody neither Aahil Sanam nor Tanveer can believe it. They find it strange! Tanveer for obvious reasons is worried...while Saahil may be surprised but truth that somehow they believed it would happen-was something perhaps they still dnt know!

Aahil and Sanam are getting closer. Each day their bond is turning stronger...and stronger. Every card that Tanveer plays goes in their favour and turns as a powerful catalyst! From the signature to the contest--its a path of stepping stone that is going to bring them so close to eachother that one day they both would be inseperable from eachother.
good.

Aahil noticed when her hands shook while signing the papers, he also noticed the unavoidable understanding they both share. He even can pick up whenever Tanveer tries to discourage them. Her obsession with property and less worry for Aahil's health is nt a small matter that go nt noticed by him. Aahil is intelligent enough. For now he is collecting the pieces and soon he will discover the big ugly truth!

It was so endearing to see them both watching their pictures. So adorable and perfect.❀️ Aahil-the way he looks at Sanam-eyes her smile--he is completely besotted! ❀️ Sanam and its only Sanam for him that is all over his mind. Poor thing Sanam is unaware of it. :(

the best scene happens yesterday when Sanam comforts a frightened Aahil in sleep. She resolves to unfold the secret that's haunting him. And am pretty sure Sanam would leave no stone unturned to unravel the mystery! And to free Aahil from his past and all his nightmares, she will start doing the digs soon.

the kind and gentleness that we saw in her eyes for Aahil yesterday is a lovely endearing sight.😳 the kind of affection we saw, it tells us that Sanam will heal his every wound and give him all the love he deserves. ❀️ in time Aahil will rightfully get all that he needs. 😳

well...thats all we hope!

And maybe...Aahil too wants to tell her about his past--but maybe he thinks Sanam would despice him after knowing what he did.(which of course is a false truth that Aahil is made to believe!)πŸ₯±

anyway so i guess badi ammi will soon join Sanam with help of Razia.

About Seher --i enjoy watching her.πŸ˜†

Rehan--again i felt so bad for him. :( unlucky for him to have a mom like Tanveer. i think Seher might be able to bring some happiness in his life.😳

Ok. That's all from me today. Let me hear now what you think about the epis.😳

hope you all are doing fine. :) Take care. Have a great time dearies.πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sylvia99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post.
The Saahil scenes were beautiful.
Yes, Aahil is intelligent enough to understand the behavior if he is not stuck with gratitude.
Sanam will try to investigate but how? Well there is one badi ammi of Aahil but does she know this?
If Aahil tells her the story, will she question him the logical part about the murder. 
May be then only Aahil can apply his intelligence and may think about it.
Hope Sanam doesn't go to Tanvir to ask questions.

Well Sanam can't see Aahil's but my point is whether Aahil can see the change in Sanam?

Originally posted by: sylvia99

Lovely post.

The Saahil scenes were beautiful.
Yes, Aahil is intelligent enough to understand the behavior if he is not stuck with gratitude.
Sanam will try to investigate but how? Well there is one badi ammi of Aahil but does she know this?
If Aahil tells her the story, will she question him the logical part about the murder.
May be then only Aahil can apply his intelligence and may think about it.
Hope Sanam doesn't go to Tanvir to ask questions.

Well Sanam can't see Aahil's but my point is whether Aahil can see the change in Sanam?

yes! a very good point. by now there is a huge change in Sanam. and i guess if not understand her completely even then..he must have noticed the drastic change in her!

and about Aahil's past--i am not sure wat the cvs have planned but i hope it will be something interesting to watch! Same here. i hope Sanam doesnt go to tanveer looking for answers!😳

and if not now soon Aahil will have to face the facts. sooner or later he will notice tanveers truth!
sahil333 thumbnail
Nice write up.

From the signature to the contest--its a path of stepping stone that is going to bring them so close to eachother that one day they both would be inseperable from eachother.
At this point, I'm so glad that Tanveer is blind. She's now very suspicious about their feelings for each other though. She will do everything by any means to separate them. I'm a little scared for this.

SaHil watching their pic was so adorable. Aahil again was lost in Sanam. I've noticed that when Sanam had helped Aahil with the cushion, he had thanked her. I can't remember, but has he ever thanked her before?

Edit:  So now my comment had appeared.  I had not finished it yet and now I'm so πŸ˜• .
Edited by sahil333 - 9 years ago
sahil333 thumbnail
Nice write up Divs.

This is the 3rd time I try to comment. Two times before I got errors, damn it, so I give up, sorry πŸ˜” .

Just want to say this, love the SaHil scenes and you've summed it up very beautifully. πŸ˜‰ β€οΈ . TQ.

Originally posted by: sahil333

Nice write up.

</div>
<div><font color="#ff0000">From the signature to the contest--its a path of stepping stone that is going to bring them so close to eachother that one day they both would be inseperable from eachother.</font>

<font color="#993399">At this point, I'm so glad that Tanveer is blind. She's now very suspicious about their feelings for each other though. She will do everything by any means to separate them. I'm a little scared for this.</font>
Yep me too. :/ but like u said its a blessing that tanveer is blind..else they would have nevee had watever little time they had now!
</strong>

<font color="#993399">SaHil watching their pic was so adorable. Aahil again was lost in Sanam. I've noticed that when Sanam had helped Aahil with the cushion, hehad thanked her. I can't remember, but has he ever thanked her before?</font>
humm yeah things are changing between them slowly.😳 umm i guess he did thank her once earlier before!

<font color="#993399"><strong>Edit: So now my comment had appeared. I had not finished ityet and now I'm so πŸ˜•.</font>

aww..it happen sometimes..technical fault. :(

thanks a lot for taking time out to comment. means a lot.πŸ€—
Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sahil333

Nice write up Divs.

This is the 3rd time I try to comment. Two times before I got errors, damn it, so I give up, sorry πŸ˜” .

Just want to say this, love the SaHil scenes and you've summed it up very beautifully. πŸ˜‰ β€οΈ . TQ.

Aww..its ok. Happens dear.πŸ€—
typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yo  nice   post  as always dear😳
i am loving both sahil and  sehaan😳    i believe  sehaan  will be  a better loved  couple  

Originally posted by: zyaa

Amazing PostπŸ‘...

Thank you.😊
vm17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paint.It.BlacK.

I want to be there for You.

Aahil and Sanam--the perfect couple! Who knew--this day woul come? Surely they did not, but we did! πŸ˜‰
we knew its going to be-- Sahil all the way. Hey na? ;)

and now when eventually the inevitable has happened nobody neither Aahil Sanam nor Tanveer can believe it. They find it strange! Tanveer for obvious reasons is worried...while Saahil may be surprised but truth that somehow they believed it would happen-was something perhaps they still dnt know!

Aahil and Sanam are getting closer. Each day their bond is turning stronger...and stronger. Every card that Tanveer plays goes in their favour and turns as a powerful catalyst! From the signature to the contest--its a path of stepping stone that is going to bring them so close to eachother that one day they both would be inseperable from eachother.
good.

Aahil noticed when her hands shook while signing the papers, he also noticed the unavoidable understanding they both share. He even can pick up whenever Tanveer tries to discourage them. Her obsession with property and less worry for Aahil's health is nt a small matter that go nt noticed by him. Aahil is intelligent enough. For now he is collecting the pieces and soon he will discover the big ugly truth!

It was so endearing to see them both watching their pictures. So adorable and perfect.❀️ Aahil-the way he looks at Sanam-eyes her smile--he is completely besotted! ❀️ Sanam and its only Sanam for him that is all over his mind. Poor thing Sanam is unaware of it. :(

the best scene happens yesterday when Sanam comforts a frightened Aahil in sleep. She resolves to unfold the secret that's haunting him. And am pretty sure Sanam would leave no stone unturned to unravel the mystery! And to free Aahil from his past and all his nightmares, she will start doing the digs soon.

the kind and gentleness that we saw in her eyes for Aahil yesterday is a lovely endearing sight.😳 the kind of affection we saw, it tells us that Sanam will heal his every wound and give him all the love he deserves. ❀️ in time Aahil will rightfully get all that he needs. 😳

well...thats all we hope!

And maybe...Aahil too wants to tell her about his past--but maybe he thinks Sanam would despice him after knowing what he did.(which of course is a false truth that Aahil is made to believe!)πŸ₯±

anyway so i guess badi ammi will soon join Sanam with help of Razia.

About Seher --i enjoy watching her.πŸ˜†

Rehan--again i felt so bad for him. :( unlucky for him to have a mom like Tanveer. i think Seher might be able to bring some happiness in his life.😳

Ok. That's all from me today. Let me hear now what you think about the epis.😳

hope you all are doing fine. :) Take care. Have a great time dearies.πŸ€—

Tanveer thinks that Ahil is her puppet.She has failed tonotice that Ahil has changed a lot.She wanted him to sign the papers even though his hand was paining.
Sanam could'nt stand his pain and spoke up.Sanam will always be there for Ahil when he needs her and will fight with anybody for him.Ahil is slowly observing is ammi and will realize how greedy sheis.Rehan already knows about Tanu.
I love Rehan and Seher.their dialogues are funny