RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
please update soon...
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Our love 
  It had been one week since their third nikkah. 
Finally zain and aaliya were one,but they couldn't start their relationship,zain had promised himself and aaliya that they won't start their married life until matheran hotel was opened and inaugurated 
Aaliya was happy that zain had taken such a decision and she happily agreed to him. 

It was the sixth night of their marriage.
Aaliya was walking thru fro in their room "yeh zain bhi na ek toh din sent ghar pe nahi aaya and abb phone karke kehta hai sona mat surprise hai ... Aallah kya hoga surprise kuch utpatang he hoga hope usne shave karvadiya ho kabka bhoot banke ghoomta rehta hai" 

"But you like it na "
Aaliya turned around to see who was there ...to find a beautiful women seat ng a turquoise blue transparent sarre ...with a beautiful golden tissue blouse beautiful diamond necklace and earings ...her hair beautifully set and scented..looking like a fairy from the heaven "tum yaha tum yaha kya kar rahi ho "asked a astonished aaliya 
"Aree toh tumhe tumhara dil ka half batane aayi hu"said beshram aaliya 
"Nahi jao yaha see tum pata nahi chee din se peeche padegayi ho mujhe nahi janana dil ka hal jao yaha se"said aaliya turning around 
"Aree main toh tumhe yaad dilane aayi thee zain tumhe yeh devdas look main bhi hog lagta hai"smirked the beshram aaliya 
"Nahi nahi jao yaha se " shutting her eyes pleaded aaliya 
"Maine nahi Jane waali tumhe chodke aaliya yaad hai woh raat tumhare zain aur nikkah hua tha USS raat bhi tum bahut excited thee na par zain sab excitement khatam kardiya woh promise deke na ?? Air next morning jab woh towel phene ke aaya toh u missed a heart beat na and felt like jus landing in his hands and then he was ready for office what did u feel like.  Hugging him stripping him and kissing him all over his body ..and kya USS din kya keh rahi thee ...uski beard me baare mein u want to rub them against us cheeks and want to move your hands through his beard and kiss him right .???"asked beshram aaliya ...rolling her eyes 

"Shut up just shut up "screamed aaliya 
"Aur abb tum bas matheran project ka wait kar rahi ho uske baad tum aur zain aah uhhh " 
"Pagal ho gayi ho kya. ..koi sun lega kaise kaise aawaz kar rahi ho"
And she heard the door open ..she turned around to see zain standing 
She was scared to see zain and was afraid of being caught 
"Kya hua aaliya kise baat kar rahi ho ... ?

"Kuch nahi apne aap sent baat kar rahi thee " replied aaliya. 
"Hmm" is zain replied and seemed too tired 
"Waise tumhara surprise kya hai " 
Asked aaliya 
Zain walked towards aaliya loosening up his tie and hugged her ...
Aaliya couldn't take his closeness and started breathing heavily "zain chodo aur bolo surprise kya hai " 
"Ha bolta hu baba hug toh karne do hug sent kya problem hai tumhe"as he rubbed his bread against his cheeks
"Aallah isko kaise pata chala can he read my thoughts ..aalah bachao mujhe iss pagal se"she talked to herself.
"Ha toh surprise yeh hai ki kal hotel ka inauguration hai "said zain 
"Huh"aaliya was still lost in her thoughts 
"Ha mallika e zain kal subhe we need to leave early hotel ka opening hai " 
"Kya sachme zain "aaliya hugged zain 
"Finally"she sighed 
"Kya finally"asked zain 
"Kuch nahi "aaliya bit her lower lip as she tried ti hide her feelings ..
And walked away ...zain followed her and whispered in her ears "kal finally hum wapis ek hojayenge" tracing her hands with his fingers 
"Zain beshram hogaye ho" 

"Beshram main nahi tum ho rahi ho mallika e zain "zain rolled his eyes towards the bed 
"Allah main yeh bhul gayi yaha "as she walked hurriedly to the bed and picked up the lingerie she had just shopped and come "tum jai change karke aao kal jaldi Jana hai na"
As she walked away towards the cupboard . zain pulled her back "aur kya kya layi ho" zain asked tracing her jawline...
"Kuch nahi tum jao change karke aao" 
Aaliya said pushing him into the washroom
"Acha aaliya Maine tumhare liye gift laya hu ..kal subhe woh pehenke aana ..hotel inauguration ke liye I will give u tomorrow in morning " 
Aaliya nodded and pushed him back to washroom ...
She walked towards the mirror and stood there staring At her body 
"Pagal hai pagal "
"Pagal who nahi tum ho rahi ho "
Muttered beshram aaliya
"Tum wapis aagayi" 
"Ha Maine wapis aagayi aaliya zain abdullah ...finally woh aur tum kal wah wah "she said giggling 
"Shh shhh pagal ho kya"
"Aree usme kya pagal shauhar hai tumhara pura haq uspe tumhara aur  batao tum uske upar ya woh tumahre upar "asked beshram aaliya 
"Allah tauba yeh Maine a is a sochti nahi" 
"Kya nahi sochti mallika e zain"asked zain as he came out of the washroom
"Kuch nahi zain"as she observed zain from to head to toe 
"Mann toh kar raha hai na use hug Karo"asked beshram aaliya in aaliyas ears 
"Ha ..nahi "
She whispered 
"Aur mujhe bhi mann kar raha hai usse kacha chaba jao sherni ki tarah "
Said beshram aaliya making a seductive face 
"Shut up shuahar hai mera samji aur jaa rahi ho ki nahi "aaliya shouted 
"Kya hua aaliya main kaha jao yaha se tum theek toh ho " asked a confused zain 
"Zain kuch nahi meri tabiyat theek nahi hai thak gayi hu...sona chaathi hu "as she climbed the bed and covered her self with the sheets "good night"she whispered as she closed her eyes .. 
As she felt a dip in the bed as zain climbed the bed her heart beat raced and she muttered in her mind"zain kal ka intezar an nahi hota "
And turned around hugged zain rested Her head on his chest and held his shoulder tight and said "I love you "
Zain held her back and whispered "I love u too"
 But he also asked worriedly 
"Aaliya are you fine"
"Hmm"she replied and dozed off into deep slumber 

Part 2 :inauguration Guttery moments 

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great yaar yeh Aaliya to BZ se bhi sada besharam hai
Update soon :)
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: katmaan

It was the sixth night of their marriage.
Aaliya was walking thru fro in their room "yeh zain bhi na ek toh din sent ghar pe nahi aaya and abb phone karke kehta hai sona mat surprise hai ... Aallah kya hoga surprise kuch utpatang he hoga hope usne shave karvadiya ho kabka bhoot banke ghoomta rehta hai" 
 Wow...khyati...even Aaliya wants him to 'shave' 😉

"Maine nahi Jane waali tumhe chodke aaliya yaad hai woh raat tumhare zain aur nikkah hua tha USS raat bhi tum bahut excited thee na par zain sab excitement khatam kardiya woh promise deke na ?? Air next morning jab woh towel phene ke aaya toh u missed a heart beat na and felt like jus landing in his hands and then he was ready for office what did u feel like.  Hugging him stripping him and kissing him all over his body ..and kya USS din kya keh rahi thee ...uski beard me baare mein u want to rub them against us cheeks and want to move your hands through his beard and kiss him right .???"asked beshram aaliya ...rolling her eyes 
 (clears her throat) ☺️☺️☺️ U r my inspiration for guttery moments!
"Shut up just shut up "screamed aaliya 

Aaliya couldn't take his closeness and started breathing heavily Uff..kitni bechaini..Aaliya samhalo apne aapko..pata hai nahi ho rahi hai tumse...

"Aree usme kya pagal shauhar hai tumhara pura haq uspe tumhara aur  batao tum uske upar ya woh tumahre upar "asked beshram aaliya 
"Allah tauba yeh Maine a is a sochti nahi" 
Are..Aaliya isme Allah tauba kyun bol rahi ho..shauhar hai tumhara..upar se kuch zyada hi hot hai Zain miyaan..if u don't want the we will gladly take him😉

Part 2 :inauguration Guttery moments 
It was super awesom baby..u outdo urself everytime..and update soon warna..Zain will haunt your dreams ...😉

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I don't mind zain coming in my dreams ya but will update by tomorrow surely
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.love aliya conversation with besharam one.update next part soon plz.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow wow wow
it's amazing
besharam aliya lolz
great job dear 👏
plz continue ASAP
awww
really superb
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i love it wow besharama liya ke saath i also became besharam waiting fr guttery moments 
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Plzzz update it soon i m waiting for it its really amazing
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update 😳
waiting for the next part