Beintehaa

our zaya (TS ) part 3A and 3B page 9 - Page 4

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
pls update soon..when will be next update??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
when you gona update?
plz update soon.
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
update na wen u gna update we all r waiting 
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey I am sorry by tonight I will try actually mY students have exams so full day busy with them but today pakka I will updatte 
katmaan thumbnail
I am sorry ... Guys but today I won't be able to update ...I just came back 
-Minion- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: katmaan

I am sorry ... Guys but today I won't be able to update ...I just came back

its ok dear but try to update tomorrow plz.can't wait for next part.
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow awesome ... maza aa gaya... waiting for the inauguration so that can read guttery moments 🤣 
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Update fast plzz 
Pretty please
katmaan thumbnail

My sincere apologies for delaying the update by so many days ...and I know this one is a small one and not uoto the mark ...but hope u ppl like it and comment ... Here u go 

Aaliya got up with the sound of loud alarm clock ..she shut it off and looked at zain sleeping peacefully next to her as the rays of sun fell on his Face his eyes he twincehd them and pulled the blanket above his  head ..she pulled it down "zain" she lightly whispered in his ears "my gift"
"Udhar bag mein paddi hai lelo"re replied as he pulled the blanket to get rid of the sun rays..she sighed and babbled "sote raho useless" as she picked up the gift "aalah itni sundae Saree as she picked up the blue saree in her hands the blue turquoise Saree which beshram aaliya wore "yeh toh woh Saree hai Jo woh isko kaise pata "aaliya thought for a while and then ignored it as she had to get ready and make others ready... 

After some time 
Aaliya came out of the bathroom she looked like fairy... Perfect Saree perfect jewellery her vanilla scent ...zain couldn't control so he whistled "hot" he said "zain jao tum tyaar ho jao and I will check if others are ready,zain just nodded his head as aaliya left the room.

After half an hour zain was going through some files ...when alliya came in "aalah"she shouted zain asked "kys hua aaliya "
"Zain tumari dadhi "as she widened eyes "arre tum toh bolti ho shave karlo shave toh kar diya" and left the room to attend a call  
Aaliya stood the dumbfounded chewing her.. Nails 
"Abb kya bataye zain tumhe humari aaliya madam KO tumhari dadhi KO nochna na that ..tumhe katna tha aur tumahri dadhi se apni body se"aaliya turned around "tum wapis aagayi jao na pls jao"

Zain was busy seeing aaliya talking to her self and laughed at her antics 
"Par abb tum stubble we kaam chala Lena"said beshram aaliya 
"Aree uski stubble bhi nahi hai kya karu main"
Aaliya babbled"ohh shit"and hit her head as she realized what she said 
"Dekha kaha na Tum kuch zyada he desperate hogayi ho aaliya zain abdullah"giggled beshram aaliya
"Sab tumhari wajah se hua hai yeh"

"Kya hua aaliya air kiski wajah se "asked zain rolling his eyes around the room 
"Kuch nahi chale"as she put her hands in his  hands and started walking
"Pagal"he muttered as he walked along her and she couldn't not help but blus. 

At the inauguration 
Zain said some beautiful words for the hotel his father his family and aaliya as the speech got over,aaaliya was the one who got up first and clapped as a tear escaped her eyes they had an eye contact ...he said thank you and she said "I love u "he smirked as the board members and the clients came to congratualte him and hugged him  
But aaliya didn't take her eyes off him ..she noticed hjz well built body his so cute so hot smile his fingers.. His hair his nose. Aaliya sighed as he walked away with the clients not noticing her staring at him. 
After an hour zain was walking towards a client he felt a pull and his back struck the hard window pain he winced "aah"as he opened his eyes he saw aaliya  staring at him and the list and spark in her EYES didn't go unnoticed by him "aaliya tum yaha kya kar rahi ho "

"Zain I love u"clutching his tie with one of her hands "I love u too aaliya" as he snaked his hands on her waist aaliya stood on her toes to get his face near her ...zain pushed her back on the window and looked into her eyes... He slowly rubbed his nose with hers and finally pressed his lips on hers as her lips parted ... he savoured her lower lips nibbling them pulling them as aaliya held him tighter... Zain moved his fingers on her bare waist. 

"Beintehaa beintehaaa"
Was zains ringtone ...and zain broke the kiss as the phone rang.

"Uhhh"aaliya frowned as she held zains tie zain grinned as how she needed him and he made a face indicating he was sorry...

While aaliya made angry face still holding him 
"Ha Mr shah I am coming towards the conference room only ". 

Zain needed the phone ...and cupped aaliyas face "can we continue this later ?"aaliya nodded blushing.
As zain was about to move ...she pulled him and wiped off her lisptick from his lips tracing them seductively ...he placed a small peck on her cheeks and left ..."pagal". 

Zain was going to be busy whole day so aaliya decided to explore the hotel with the kids... 
At night 8.30she settled the kids their room and left for her room ...here mind wondering how f what they can do tonight. .. Blushing all the while.

Part 3 
Sorry I know part two had very less gutter moments ...but yes part three full gutterr for all my gutter queens. By tomorrow evening for sure I will update
-Minion- thumbnail
awesome update.love this desperate aliya.update next part soon plz.