-Solo, But Not Hollow-||Sulajhne Keliye Ulajhna Padta Hai CC#5IO-DT109 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by MastMalang

Lol.. But I have seen him trending atleast 5-6 times in last 2-3 months.. that new song yesterday trended at No.1. Looks likes he has a huge fan base. 

He has a huge fan base and this reminds me that acting skill has nothing to do with fan base and its depth and width πŸ˜›, but i am his fan πŸ˜†, but at the same time barun assures me he is being followed for right reason because he is everything that we want in an actor πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -SweetJasmine-

Cr. FB

He is again caught in a controversy na kitten ??? 
Originally posted by arnanya

He is again caught in a controversy na kitten ??? 

what is that arnie, i am not keeping up with his news these days, only busy with barun and asli duniya πŸ˜ƒ
Lo bhai Vijay fan v/s. Ajith fan muqabla πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Jai.Mata.Di

Lo bhai Vijay fan v/s. Ajith fan muqabla πŸ˜†

arre nahi nahi yaar, i respect people and their choices, until and unless they question my choice πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -SweetJasmine-

arre nahi nahi yaar, i respect people and their choices, until and unless they question my choice πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Achha ?  Thank God !!

I thought IF ki hawa lag gayiπŸ˜›

Achha ?  Thank God !!

I thought IF ki hawa lag gayiπŸ˜›

naaahiπŸ˜‰ all nahi's in all dramatic ways πŸ˜†
from previous thread

BI...redemption track after talaaq.

Zain gets to know Aaliya is innocent after talaaq.  Refuses to remarry and starts a Co.MKB.

ONE YEAR LEAP.

Aaliya has now shifted to Hyd.  and runs a dhaaba.  Zain arranges for Community nikaah at Hyd.   and curcumstances lead to their meeting.  Now Zain behind Aaliya fir maafi and accepting all her challenges.  πŸ˜ƒ

Aage dekhiye sirf colors peπŸ˜†

HyderabadπŸ˜ƒ
Hmmm!!! so Aaliya doesn't get married to the other guy then
Our own Chiru.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
No idea that thriler was copiedπŸ˜†

4 Reasons Why You Should Watch Chiranjeevi's Desi Thriller Again. And Again. And Again

4 Reasons Why You Should Watch Chiranjeevi's Desi Thriller Again. And Again. And Again
With all due respect to the late great MJ, he might have had some trouble equaling Telugu superstar Chiranjeevi's Goli Maar from the filmDonga (1985). This Indian 'Killer' is quite possibly the best Michael Jackson-inspired video since the elaborately filmed Thriller left us dazed and amazed. Dressed as MJ was in a shiny red-hot leather jacket and matching pants with zombie-style make up, a crowd of back up zombie dancers, and a damsel in distress, Chiru's version is all kinds of perfect. 

For those of you who have never watched this before, here are some uber cool scenes from our very own desi version of the Thriller which will change the world as you know it forever. In fact the world as you know it will end, and you will wonder how you ever managed to live without this to cheer you up.  

1. This back-up zombie dancer is rising from the grave with so much swag, that he'll immediately gets a spot in the Best Zombie Club.
Chiru1.gif

2. This angry head turn from zombie-fied Chiru proves that he was the real inspiration behind the back-to-back zoom-in shots from the K-serials.
Chiru2.gif

3. This PT-like step is just awesomesauce. And no, there is no other way to describe it. Topic over. 
chiru3.gif

4. Not even MJ could have carried off this step that's 50 shades of magnificent. 

Chiru4.gif

It is an established fact that megastar Chiranjeevi is awesome, but this has put a non-debatable stamp on that. Watch Goli Maar here and have your mind blown away:

Edited by MastMalang - 9 years ago