_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

guys...you know the scene in this segment with Adi holding Pankhuri in his arms??!!😳
when I watched it it made me cry 😭 seriously it made me sooo emotional seeing Pankhuri back!!!!!😳 I really cant wait now omg my Pankhuri is back!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

The way Adi must've felt!!!!😳 after 2 years and even after getting proof of Pankhuri's death he suddenly hears news that she is still alive!!!!πŸ˜ƒ The one whom he almost gave up his life for searching and had totally lost hope...she was there again in front of him!!!!😳😭😳

The scene with Adi holding Pankhuri in his arms really made me hold my heart!!!! what an  emotional scene it is!!! and this is only a segment!!! Cant wait for the real scene...☺️😳

This is finally it...the moment I'd been waiting for!!!!! PaYas reunion!!!!!😊

And there was something else that also made me cry...Ayesha...😭
Ayesha is SUCH a genuine person!!! like omg I don't have any words!!!!😭 I feel so bad for her now!!! I mean, she was only just being welcomed as the bahu of the family and getting all the happiness she wanted when Pankhuri comes...and now when she does some...Ayesha is welcoming her with flowers!!!!!😲😭😭
I hardly ever sympathised with Ayesha and recently I have started doing so a lot...I hardly watched Ayesha after the death proof was found...so didn't know her character. But I always knew she was a nice character and now I am feeling terribly sorry for her.
And really Ayesha turned out to be a wonderful girl...she cares so much for Adi and has really shown that by being happy in his happiness on getting Pankhuri back...😊 which would've been unexpected for a girl in her position...I always wanted Ayesha to go because if she stayed it meant Pankhuri couldn't come back and although I sympathise for Ayesha it doesn't mean I have chosen her over Pankhuri...in fact I feel just as bad for Pankhuri!!!
But I really hope Ayeshas character is done justice to in some way...she shouldn't just be kicked out harshly now that Pankhuri is back...especially after giving her so many dreams on what was supposed to be her engagement day...