Jaha Zain Waha Uski Aaliyah! Pg 23

Posted: 9 years ago

The Slap just meant for Zain to stop begging her for atm he seemed as he was forcing himself upon her to get her to agree with him, so she did what came to her first, she slapped him. I mean it did work. 

Honestly, I am so glad we got a confrontation that was long overdue, and this face off was one that truly made sense in this situation not where the ML said Sorry the FL cried but they ended up together. For so long we were witnessing Zain's pain, his regret, his angst, his loneliness, his prayers, his everything and everyone was like what about Aaliyah well there you go.

Aaliyah was finally handed over the opportunity to express her inner thoughts, her inner painful screams, her turmoil, her reminding him that what he has done is unbelievable. Its not the Zain she knew once. Yes Zain always remembered but her but he needed to be reminded in Aaliyah POV of what exactly he put her through, yes the pain, but what about the humiliation, the shattering of utmost trust, the shock, the loneliness, the darkness that he filled her light with, and mostly the love they shared he grinded in such tiny pieces that even Aaliyah this time failed to glue it back together. Every time Zain messed up in the relationship, she amended, but this time he completely terminated everything, he left no stone unturned, rather he picked all up and threw them so far that it was beyond anyones reach now.

My heart is bleeding for Zain just as much as yours but, I cant believe im saying this but, he never once attempted on witnessing Aaliyah POV, yes he knew he did wrong, he knew he was too impulsive and quick in making a decision, he acknowledged how his life is nothing without Aaliyah but did he once sit and think about how he humiliated her not once but so uncountable times, how he blamed her for the smallest to the largest matters, how he broke all the promises he once made to her, how he diminished her self-respect when once he went against all and saved it. If anyone recalls, when he defended her from his mother in the Zubair matter and told her if loses his trust on Aaliyah ever than he will no more possess the right to be called her husband and that is what happened.

Zain wasn't once hesitant or fearful of the future when he ignored her pleas and went ahead and ended everything. How could she forgive him that easily? When he still fails to understand the pain he put her through, when she needed him the most, he left her, but she tried and he didn't listen.

He needs to get her back with the same dignity, self respect and Love that once existed between them, where the promises mattered, where the others presence counted and was noted, where the others opinion was taken into consideration and above all where the both of them loved each other for who they were and never attempted on changing any.

Kudos to Cvs for making such a brilliant and truly defined redemption track, where Zain is redeeming, he isn't just pleading saying sorry and FL agreeing, shes stating her opinion, shes standing up for herself. Here is the most realistic case where two lovers are fighting for the values and morals they once possessed. When purity and commitment is present all happens for the better.

The teen tasks, I still feel like there will be more to it, TBH I see the connection very clearly: the knife cutting Aaliyah not saving him, the pool scene both accumulate to the first two talaqs and the last one will be what her telling him that she is getting married to Rehan to get back at his last talaq. The trust and the heart that was shattered in more pieces than one can imagine, is what Aaliyah is trying to make Zain feel. I am sure there is more.

P.S. as much as I miss Harshads beard he looks hot with the stubble and PRee looked really gorgeous, and her acting was really good I was truly touched. 

P.P.S. so much for the pool romance huh LOL, Excuse the typos! 

-Peace!

Edited by _Littles12_ - 9 years ago
Originally posted by manny136

Basically they are symbolic representation of how she felt after each talaaq 1st one he broke her trust 2nd he humiliated her and 3rd he broke her last hope. She is so gonna break his hope especially if he thinks he passed the challenges coz she wants him to feel what she did. She did say its been all about his feelings his actions him looking for her and what about her. Aliya's promise at the dargah is not gonna let her forgive him or go back to him coz she wont let him mess with her life again. Her pain seems to be clouding everything right now and zain will have to do something really big or something happening to zain to make aliya realize tht love cannot die no matter what fate dealt you. 

First Congrats on the promotion!๐Ÿค—
Definitely, he is need to understand how she felt, how her soul and dignity were heart, her love was already shattered but he targeted something she never let anyone even point towatds. 

Exactly, shes not forgiving him that easily, these three tasks are just to let Zain acknowledge what he exactly put her through onward from there is Zains job to get her back the right way. 
i am still on the first part right now. Lemme finish watching๐Ÿ˜†
but by the looks of it, everyone is really happy that we finally get a Female lead that stands up for her self-respect and values. And beautiful review Zainab. It's painful to watch but this is needed. This is really needed for them to strengthen their relationship to such a point that no one absolutely no one wil be able to so much make a crack in it.

As for Rehan, I am seriously dreading how he is going to come into the picture
LOvely review Zainab, is BI really going to go down the cliched route of Aliya asking Rehan to marry her or convincing Zain of that. Rehan's in Jordan, hence we haven't seen much of him this week but once he is back, they will probably have a track ready for him.It's going to be very hard to digest as the only possible route is what you stated. I was just telling Shiv about the promo we got, where he said he will help Zain, is that going to be through halala or something else?!

All the scenes building up to "the track" has me confused though, we have Shalam asking for Rehan's hand in marriage and then Rehan crying over Rida's picture. Now Suri is on his case too. 

My poor bachas have no one on their side๐Ÿฅบ
he looked so happy and smiled when she told him that his challenges start now. aww he's so happy that he got a chance. please CVs don't give us a heartbreaking twist at the end of this ๐Ÿฅบ
First Congrats on the promotion!๐Ÿค—
Definitely, he is need to understand how she felt, how her soul and dignity were heart, her love was already shattered but he targeted something she never let anyone even point towatds. 

Exactly, shes not forgiving him that easily, these three tasks are just to let Zain acknowledge what he exactly put her through onward from there is Zains job to get her back the right way. 

Aww thanks, great post ur analysis of the epi spot on. Finally aliyah got to voice her feelings and the pain, anguish, hurt etc she felt after every talaaq. Zain has no real idea yet the depth of pain she went and is going through. Aliya wsa right its been mostly about his pain, his hurt , his actions the past year what about her. Again he said u have to forgive me and i think zain has to realize tht no not every time someone commits a mistake or sin they can be forgiven even if they repent. Once he does maybe what action he takes forward might help in healing aliya. As for the tasks yeah they will give him the same hurt she felt but im not sure about the last one its destroying his hope and but we also have the spoiler about him having to choose her over his family to be played out.. I dont think aliya would use rm to rehan as a way to hurt him coz for her marriage was no joke and even rehan wont agree to it coz he knows zain is repenting and madly loves aliya. Zain did say in the dargah tht aliya would never bring someone btwn them like tht. U saw how he reacted when she lied about the rm can u imagine what would happen if she did anything like tht. I think he will think he has a chance and she will refuse to come back to him stating she only agreed to forgiving him after the challenges. Also suri and fahad secret plan has to be played out, i hope rehan warns aliya or zain about what is going on. Zains promise to keep aliya safe and protect what is hers could come into play as well as the family choice challenge. i really hope zain doesnt give up or break but something big has to happen for aliya to finally forgive him and want to feel the love she has hidden inside for him. the promo showed the challenge scenes but the only random thing was the fire one will it actually come into play was it there for dramatic effect or just random? im glad the cvs used the talaaqs this way to explain aliyas challenge it showed her pov so well. Both r hurting and have ppl trying to tear them away but their faith and the fact Usmans pic is always focused on as a way to guide them forward.
You guys it was Aaliyah in the promo but when Zain will open his eyes it will be someone else, only Aaliyah will know the truth. 
zainab commendable review as always ๐Ÿ‘ 
so guy's acc to you , does farhaan sir long dark tunnel ended or yet to come ?
Originally posted by saranvir

zainab commendable review as always ๐Ÿ‘ 
so guy's acc to you , does farhaan sir long dark tunnel ended or yet to come ?

i think that we are midway 
Originally posted by -Saheba-

i think that we are midway 

acha *headdesk* . ๐Ÿ˜ญ

my cusn'z texted me from india this morning n they were like asking didi halal chances are still there or no i was like no idea babies' just wait and watch. but after that my soul was scared and was remembering did we passed the long tunnel yet