Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: musicxolover

I guess these tests are just designed to make Zain truly understand what he put Aaliya through...that's when the real journey starts...

yeah because it still hasn't dawned him...like when Aaliya asked if he's ready for the challenges and he replied back that she is the one who is wasting time to go back home..he's always been ready..at that moment I was like my bacha you still don't get it 
manny136 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Saheba-

that's the one i'm dreading..the third one😭 she's gonna break him..she's gonna break real bad like he did to her🥺 Man i miss Usman so much. I cried when they showed his pic in the background😭

I love tht they focus on Usmans pic he is always this guiding force behind zaya. Zain has referred to him so many times and he looks at his pic to get encouragement lol and the bird metaphor/analogy was also Usmans. If he is there even in spirit it will be for zaya.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
on this point m spinning my head here and there here and there and then head desk . ðŸ˜‰
m gone case. one day we are happy that we got ZAYALIOUS episode and now again and not to forget tomorrow is FRIDAY ðŸ˜­ .  def there will be third challenge precap for monday n screen will frezze
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

that's the one i'm dreading..the third one😭 she's gonna break him..she's gonna break real bad like he did to her🥺 Man i miss Usman so much. I cried when they showed his pic in the background😭

Mamu ðŸ˜­ Your bhanji and your son really need you now!!

Even if that does happen, he has to stay strong because he's the only one fighting for their relationship now. If he gives up, then...

Okay, happy thoughts!! *slaps myself* 

Btw, congrats Manny ðŸ¤—
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
See Aaliya lost her hero..the person she always thought was the best husband in the world. She was always so happy and proud to be his wife..to be his Malika e Zain..but after all that he said to her and done to her after Usman's death...everything shattered...Zain can't just make her heart flutter anymore..because both of them know that they love each other..now he has to build up that trust and faith that she had in him..he needs to become her hero again..and this time a permanent hero
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yeah because it still hasn't dawned him...like when Aaliya asked if he's ready for the challenges and he replied back that she is the one who is wasting time to go back home..he's always been ready..at that moment I was like my bacha you still don't get it 

Exactly! He still doesn't get it...the consequences of his actions still haven't sunk in completely... 
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

See Aaliya lost her hero..the person she always thought was the best husband in the world. She was always so happy and proud to be his wife..to be his Malika e Zain..but after all that he said to her and done to her after Usman's death...everything shattered...Zain can't just make her heart flutter anymore..because both of them know that they love each other..now he has to build up that trust and faith that she had in him..he needs to become her hero again..and this time a permanent hero

and adding to that. rehaan was saying in promo. HUM KARANGAY NAMUMKIN TO MUMKIN is yet to play right ? 
But you know most importantly for them to be able to stay strong..they have to be more aware of the people in their family!!!! There is no point if they keep staying ignorant of the bad intentions of their family! Especially Zain. He needs to know how his mother is...the extent of unreasonable hate for Aaliya and the bhopalis. Because these people will keep interfering for sure.
Originally posted by: musicxolover

Exactly! He still doesn't get it...the consequences of his actions still haven't sunk in completely... 

after tomorrow it will  god please give me the strength to watch this. this is actually harder than watching Aaliya getting insulted..because we didn't know what was coming for her..it came as a shock..but with Zain we know exactly what he's going to go through..so it makes it a little bit harder if you know what i mean
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
As per as zain faces challenges , the positive thing i come across from fuzzion article saying. zain will be more protective for aaliya