Jaha Zain Waha Uski Aaliyah! Pg 23 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by saranvir

and adding to that. rehaan was saying in promo. HUM KARANGAY NAMUMKIN TO MUMKIN is yet to play right ? 

oh yeah him. He has to have a major role for him to call himself the pillar...god once upon a time i was happy that Rehan would sort of fill Usman's role after he's gone..but now it all depends how this Rehan is used...his character is still confusing to me though..i can't connect to it

like Zain and Aaliya are far beyond perfect but one can connect with them..Rehan on the other hand..🥱
Alright, gotta go for now, be back later ðŸ¤—
btw how funny was tht suri, zair, bilal scene, she was like where is zain she knows the dhaba timings lol and i just thought she might have called up the inspector but she had a foolproof plan all bribed lol the guy was kinda dumb yesterday but today u find out he was actually being paid lol but he had to respect the owner and her hubbys ahem ahem lol suri was like wth and then zari lol trying to find the exact issue and bilal rubbing salt on suris wounds. I felt bad for the phone suri threw lol. What i dont get is like taking away the dhaba is not gonna make zain quit going after aliya the guy stood outside her house all night and now she roped in fahad ugh zari doesnt need to do anything suri is well on her way to mess up her family and pit brother against brother for real.
Originally posted by saranvir

As per as zain faces challenges , the positive thing i come across from fuzzion article saying. zain will be more protective for aaliya 

yes that I am so looking forward to. And this proves that he doesn't realize it now but after these challenges he will..he will know exactly how much he hurt her and hopefully he will have a better idea of what to do to mend their relationship now.
I can't agree more with what u said, it's just so easy for ML to humiliate the FL, and FL gets over it so quickly, she's always portrayed as this bechaari who can't go a day without her husband, who btw puts her thru a lot, but not in beintehaa, this way it truly captures the beauty of Islam, and I'm glad aaliye is strong enough not to fall in the cultural trap. When the religion gives u all your rights, why let any culture back u down, right?
Actually i don't think any religion would allow any kind of cruelty or brutality towards anyone, it's always the cultures that some humans made, and others are hell bent on following! 
Originally posted by -Saheba-

yes that I am so looking forward to. And this proves that he doesn't realize it now but after these challenges he will..he will know exactly how much he hurt her and hopefully he will have a better idea of what to do to mend their relationship now.

some one here on forum spilled the beans before. one girl named anne i think she is from kolkata and she did read newspaper and there were like. zain gona propose aaliya after these challenges and rehaan would know this and he won't be telling to aaliya that zain gona propose her it will be a surprise for her. and second one she was saying acc to these challenges like we can say for third challenge aaliya will ask to choose btw her and family ( if fahad will burn dhaba aur something he gona create havoc cus of suri told him to to ) then eventually zain will chose aaliya and zain will be fired fahad 

Hey Zainab!
Ummm so quick, if she's getting "revenge" on him for the talaaq's then for the 3rd one will she really marry Rehan to prove her point, I mean will the CV's take that drastic turn...I totally understand Aliya's POV but I don't trust the CV's...lol Im back at square one of doubting whether they're actually gonna reunite...because they did divorce, when we all thought they weren't :/
Originally posted by Marci

Hey Zainab!
Ummm so quick, if she's getting "revenge" on him for the talaaq's then for the 3rd one will she really marry Rehan to prove her point, I mean will the CV's take that drastic turn...I totally understand Aliya's POV but I don't trust the CV's...lol Im back at square one of doubting whether they're actually gonna reunite...because they did divorce, when we all thought they weren't :/

Heya Girl! LOL i came back online just in time to see ya!😆

See, shes just trying to prove her point however, I dont think she will force Rehan in the act of doing nikkah with her to prove the third talaq cause Zain never married. She could put up the play of her and Rehan gettin married however it can be stopped when shes brought into light of how Zain cancelled that nikkah and ran to get her back, and also Cvs needs to show Aaliyah somehow how miserable, broken, how much he suffered each and every day in the hope of finding her yet always came back with his hopes shattered. See building it up completely will bring them back together, right now the track is how they will get together, Rehan will I think just used as a gold coin in makin Zain realize and bringing them back together, from there i think his job will be finding a way of re-uniting them legally and religiously. 

Once Aaliyahs point is through, Aaliyah should be shown seeing how much Zain has truly changed and wants her back. 

Err IDK do i even make sense LMAO
Originally posted by neenzz

I can't agree more with what u said, it's just so easy for ML to humiliate the FL, and FL gets over it so quickly, she's always portrayed as this bechaari who can't go a day without her husband, who btw puts her thru a lot, but not in beintehaa, this way it truly captures the beauty of Islam, and I'm glad aaliye is strong enough not to fall in the cultural trap. When the religion gives u all your rights, why let any culture back u down, right?
Actually i don't think any religion would allow any kind of cruelty or brutality towards anyone, it's always the cultures that some humans made, and others are hell bent on following! 

Definitely, I am so glad that she stood up and that too properly, those people bashing Aaliyah, all and each of us have an Aaliyah hidden within us so instead of bashing her support her, stop with the nonsense honestly. Talaq isnt a small thing, its a biggest slap and insult to a woman possible. 

Definitely, Islam gives a woman all rights to fight for herself when shes right. 
Originally posted by -Saheba-

i am still on the first part right now. Lemme finish watching😆
but by the looks of it, everyone is really happy that we finally get a Female lead that stands up for her self-respect and values. And beautiful review Zainab. It's painful to watch but this is needed. This is really needed for them to strengthen their relationship to such a point that no one absolutely no one wil be able to so much make a crack in it.

As for Rehan, I am seriously dreading how he is going to come into the picture

LOL did you finish watch yet you snail?

thanks! honestly i am so proud to see her stating how he treated her, in each and every talaq, i was so upset when they stuffed her face with cake, humiliated her and gave her the second talaq Im sorry that is not acceptable. All these girls bashing Aaliyah need to understand where the hell shes coming from, a talaq isnt a small thing rather the most awful thing that a man can give to a woman. 

Rehan, is just going to be used LMAO dont worry, what I think is going to happen is Aaliyah is going to put up the act of getting married to him but during that time she will be acknowledged of how much Zain has truly changed,how much he has longed and missed her in a year, how much he loves her and im sure she will go back than for then she will know he regrets each and every little thing