Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Heya Girl! LOL i came back online just in time to see ya!πŸ˜†

See, shes just trying to prove her point however, I dont think she will force Rehan in the act of doing nikkah with her to prove the third talaq cause Zain never married. She could put up the play of her and Rehan gettin married however it can be stopped when shes brought into light of how Zain cancelled that nikkah and ran to get her back, and also Cvs needs to show Aaliyah somehow how miserable, broken, how much he suffered each and every day in the hope of finding her yet always came back with his hopes shattered. See building it up completely will bring them back together, right now the track is how they will get together, Rehan will I think just used as a gold coin in makin Zain realize and bringing them back together, from there i think his job will be finding a way of re-uniting them legally and religiously. 

Once Aaliyahs point is through, Aaliyah should be shown seeing how much Zain has truly changed and wants her back. 

Err IDK do i even make sense LMAO

It was fate πŸ˜†

Lol, yeah you do make sense 
Everything is just too much to handle right now πŸ˜†
I don't know who to feel for but being a little bias I'm feeling for Aliya a bit more than Zain
That Hotdog better be utilized in a careful manner or imma boil him! 
This redemption track is actually gripping and meaningful unlike other shows, I'll give the CV's a clap for that 
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Marci

It was fate πŸ˜†

Lol, yeah you do make sense 
Everything is just too much to handle right now πŸ˜†
I don't know who to feel for but being a little bias I'm feeling for Aliya a bit more than Zain
That Hotdog better be utilized in a careful manner or imma boil him! 
This redemption track is actually gripping and meaningful unlike other shows, I'll give the CV's a clap for that 

LMFAOO🀣 #CreepyFate

Honestly I feel for the both of them right now, as im cheering Aaliyah on, my heart is bleeding for ZAin but he needs to understand everything that happened to her. Im sure once he does, it will be Aaliyahs turn to see how much he has changed and the desperation of wanting her back in his life. LMAO hes a nakama if you ask me, in total senseπŸ˜†

YEs exactly this redemption track is fully living up to its name which is not depicted in any other show
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can someone quickly tell me what the promo was about ? Was it about that pool spoiler ?
one more question: Did Aliya reveal the three challenges ?
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Aashima-

Can someone quickly tell me what the promo was about ? Was it about that pool spoiler ?
one more question: Did Aliya reveal the three challenges ?

no Aashi the promo says nothing new. Just the cutting and the pool. the third one is still a mystery 
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Saheba-

no Aashi the promo says nothing new. Just the cutting and the pool. the third one is still a mystery

Ohhh so that means the other two are revealed.
BTW Thanks !!!
😊
Originally posted by: -Aashima-

Ohhh so that means the other two are revealed.
BTW Thanks !!!
😊

you busy today? and anytime girl😳
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So we dont what the third condition is great, more suspense LOL
Originally posted by: _Littles12_

So we dont what the third condition is great, more suspense LOL

i just hope it's not something that we will hate🀒
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Saheba-

i just hope it's not something that we will hate🀒

The spoilers said that she would make him choose between her and his family...but im sure its not just a condition she has put forth at random, there must be a backstory, which i guess we will find out soon! I'm just so scared of it though, because its most likely not gona be something good, and will probably have some sort of consequence πŸ˜•
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anku94

The spoilers said that she would make him choose between her and his family...but im sure its not just a condition she has put forth at random, there must be a backstory, which i guess we will find out soon! I'm just so scared of it though, because its most likely not gona be something good, and will probably have some sort of consequence πŸ˜•

i guaranteed you ankuu. ill be pagal one day πŸ€£ sirf aur sirf BEINTEHAAN ki INTEHAA ki wajah se 

so i can imagine now from doc saran, i will be in mental asulym hospital πŸ€£  as kaidi no 420 πŸ˜†

mum was telling me this morning that bache esiliye mai bolti thi mat dil se lgaaao is show ko ab bhugto πŸ˜† . BI fever 24/7 , my mum told me that her friends thinks that yes your daughter is doc , jab BI ki baat aati hai she is no longer doc lol πŸ€£
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago