Jaha Zain Waha Uski Aaliyah! Pg 23 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Man the length of your post 
Its like i am reading an essay by a good writer 
But yeah i agree with everything 
zain has to leave aside his selfishness and understand Aliyas loss
And this challenges will make him understand the depth of his action taken in anger 
But my fear is Zains fate after the challenge ? Will Aliya leave him after giving hopes like the way he did , because Zain went ahead with the third talaq despite aliya begging him 
Maybe even she will say that you can leave now , you have completed your challenge and now realize the pain i went through 
She is not going to get back easily, this time its a matter of her self respect and moreover Muslim laws are strict regarding the reunion 
I hope that so called brother Rehan can fond any loophole
You are a lawyer make use of that brain now! 
Z you made a post and I didn't know, off to read now
Honestly at this point, since everyone is predicting that the third challenge is where aliya breaks his hope and will tell him to leave kinda thing, and since Bi is known to be unpredictable, i hope they dont go down that route lol
Bang on post Zainab, I love Zain and I feel bad that he is going to go through all of this but what about Aaliya's pain? What about her humiliation? It seems in the process of seeing Zain repent, there are fans who have completely overlooked whatever Aaliya endured. Its as if her pain should no longer matter which couldn't be further from the truth. I'm so proud of Aaliya for standing her ground, for fighting for her beliefs and for finally speaking out her heart about how she felt after each talaaq.

Zainab do you really believe that Aaliya will say she is going to marry Rehan? I really hope the CVs do not go that far because no matter what lesson she wants to teach Zain, she should not compromise her values especially since marriage is no joke to her.
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Bang on post Zainab, I love Zain and I feel bad that he is going to go through all of this but what about Aaliya's pain? What about her humiliation? It seems in the process of seeing Zain repent, there are fans who have completely overlooked whatever Aaliya endured. Its as if her pain should no longer matter which couldn't be further from the truth. I'm so proud of Aaliya for standing her ground, for fighting for her beliefs and for finally speaking out her heart about how she felt after each talaaq.

Zainab do you really believe that Aaliya will say she is going to marry Rehan? I really hope the CVs do not go that far because no matter what lesson she wants to teach Zain, she should not compromise her values especially since marriage is no joke to her.

WOMAN i was waiting for you to come!!!!

Exactly what about her pain? I am so glad that the Cvs has the courteous to bring it into light and than they should acknowledge Aaliyah about the pain, his longing and his regret. SHe should know that he has changed so much now, and has actually become who she always wanted him to be. 

TBH NO, even these challenges werent something id relate to Aaliyahs character, im on Aaliyahs side completely but I feel like there must have been other ways to make Zain realize honestly. I really hope they dont make Aaliyah say such cause than that would be Aaliyahs character butchering cause she was never the person who would take a relationship for granted. Her values and morals are what were hurt and now shes trying to make Zain realize that but if she does take that Rehan route she would be contradicting everything she has said till now
Originally posted by _Littles12_

WOMAN i was waiting for you to come!!!!

Exactly what about her pain? I am so glad that the Cvs has the courteous to bring it into light and than they should acknowledge Aaliyah about the pain, his longing and his regret. SHe should know that he has changed so much now, and has actually become who she always wanted him to be. 

TBH NO, even these challenges werent something id relate to Aaliyahs character, im on Aaliyahs side completely but I feel like there must have been other ways to make Zain realize honestly. I really hope they dont make Aaliyah say such cause than that would be Aaliyahs character butchering cause she was never the person who would take a relationship for granted. Her values and morals are what were hurt and now shes trying to make Zain realize that but if she does take that Rehan route she would be contradicting everything she has said till now

Girl you don't know how much I've missed your posts! I was just waiting to see your take on the episodes especially the one we got tonight. I totally agree with you, I want her to see how much Zain has changed and is serious about standing by his words but first he needs to see what she has endured since its clear he just does not get it yet.

Point noted, I didn't expect these challenges either but I love the clarity CVs gave beforehand so more insight was provided into Aaliya's thinking process here. For Aaliya this is not about revenge or tit for tat, its about Zain fully realizing the extent to which he hurt her and realizes this goes way beyond just their divorce. It was about shattering her self respect, her beliefs, her as a person.

With that said I really hope they don't have Aaliya go oh hey Zain I am going to marry Rehan, that would butcher her character so much and would be rather controversial at the same time.
FAB post, Zainab! Summed up my thoughts there. I'll be honest here and admit that this wasn't how I'd expected your POV. After your reaction to the spoiler about this challenge I was expecting something else. Good to see our thoughts are on the same wavelength.
Originally posted by -SH-

FAB post, Zainab! Summed up my thoughts there. I'll be honest here and admit that this wasn't how I'd expected your POV. After your reaction to the spoiler about this challenge I was expecting something else. Good to see our thoughts are on the same wavelength.

HEYA SHIVANI havent seen you in like centuries LMAO😆❤️

Honestly, neither did I but that is why I was like lemme wait and see what happens. One doe I really dont wish for Aaliyah to state how she and Rehan are getting married when thats not true or just for the sake of Zains realization. Werent her morals, her values and her self respect hurt than by doing such she will be contradicting herself compltely. I just really hope BI proves to be predictable and does not take this route. 
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Girl you don't know how much I've missed your posts! I was just waiting to see your take on the episodes especially the one we got tonight. I totally agree with you, I want her to see how much Zain has changed and is serious about standing by his words but first he needs to see what she has endured since its clear he just does not get it yet.

Point noted, I didn't expect these challenges either but I love the clarity CVs gave beforehand so more insight was provided into Aaliya's thinking process here. For Aaliya this is not about revenge or tit for tat, its about Zain fully realizing the extent to which he hurt her and realizes this goes way beyond just their divorce. It was about shattering her self respect, her beliefs, her as a person.

With that said I really hope they don't have Aaliya go oh hey Zain I am going to marry Rehan, that would butcher her character so much and would be rather controversial at the same time.

GUYS!! From what's been shown so far, it appears as if Zain is unaware of the fact that Aaliya cannot come back to him after the third divorce. Do you think that's how she'll break his hope - by telling him that no matter what happens even if I want to I cannot come back.
Originally posted by _Littles12_

HEYA SHIVANI havent seen you in like centuries LMAO😆❤️

Honestly, neither did I but that is why I was like lemme wait and see what happens. One doe I really dont wish for Aaliyah to state how she and Rehan are getting married when thats not true or just for the sake of Zains realization. Werent her morals, her values and her self respect hurt than by doing such she will be contradicting herself compltely. I just really hope BI proves to be predictable and does not take this route.

Heyya back there!! You've been so busy woman 🤗

I really hope not. As you said it's against her morals. God forbid if she agrees to marry Rehan it won't be to get back at Zain, she won't stoop this low.

Btw, does Zain even know that Aaliya isn't lawful to him anymore?