Jaha Zain Waha Uski Aaliyah! Pg 23 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
@Shivani, i wanted to ask that too, I dont think hes aware of that. What i might think is going to happen is, Aaliyah is going to go back to Zain but later realize how Islamically they cant but Zain vows to get her back!
wait up.. Zain doesn't seem to know about the halala..that much is obvious...i mean he thinks that he can just take her home again..but Aaliya doesn't know about halala either?! do you think so Zainab? 
Originally posted by _Littles12_

@Shivani, i wanted to ask that too, I dont think hes aware of that. What i might think is going to happen is, Aaliyah is going to go back to Zain but later realize how Islamically they cant but Zain vows to get her back!

You think Aaliya would go to Zain right now? I think she knows the laws already that's why she pleaded to him to not give the third talaaq, she'd go away but don't end the relationship.

YES. Zain cannot break now. All this would be for nothing if he stops pursuing her. If he loses hope, there has to be something else which will show him the way.. it could be Rehan or it could be her diary.
Originally posted by -SH-

GUYS!! From what's been shown so far, it appears as if Zain is unaware of the fact that Aaliya cannot come back to him after the third divorce. Do you think that's how she'll break his hope - by telling him that no matter what happens even if I want to I cannot come back.

That would make much more sense ad be a huge blow to Zain and maybe this might be how Rehan is used. Rehan's line in the promo about making the impossible possible that was not inserted for nothing. Plus there were his scenes with ZaYa shortly after the third talaaq so maybe all hope is not lost like they think
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Girl you don't know how much I've missed your posts! I was just waiting to see your take on the episodes especially the one we got tonight. I totally agree with you, I want her to see how much Zain has changed and is serious about standing by his words but first he needs to see what she has endured since its clear he just does not get it yet.

Point noted, I didn't expect these challenges either but I love the clarity CVs gave beforehand so more insight was provided into Aaliya's thinking process here. For Aaliya this is not about revenge or tit for tat, its about Zain fully realizing the extent to which he hurt her and realizes this goes way beyond just their divorce. It was about shattering her self respect, her beliefs, her as a person.

With that said I really hope they don't have Aaliya go oh hey Zain I am going to marry Rehan, that would butcher her character so much and would be rather controversial at the same time.

M, I miss so much commenting on your post man, I barely come anymore, but i always do try to read them and comment!❤️*sigh*

Exactly, TBH M, I feel like the issue here isnt that Zain isnt aware of how hurt Aaliyahs morals and values were for he was shown remembering how he insulted her and gave her talaaq, the problem is Zain doesnt express it right, every time he tries to tell her that he missed her or how much he has changed for her, he has become just the way she wanted him to be but he always says it wrong, he makes himself seem selfish when hes the complete opposite. 

I loved how she clearly stated her feelings at every talaq, I love how Cvs actually took the courtesyof making this track right, and live up to its name:Redemption. If you watch that scene again, Zain does realize theres hurt across his face but what does he say :Aaliyah meri bhi Zidd" that blew Aaliyah off, Zain doesnt say the right thing when he means the right thing doe. 

Exactly I LOVE Aaliyah and i dont want her character to be ruined honestly, and one more thing Pree was literally great today, i dont think i have ever felt connected to her acting as much as today honestly!

I really hope BI does not go that route and makes another way out. And did you notice M, in the promo Aaliyah seemed wet, I feel like she is the one who fell yet when Zain will take his blind fold off it will be someone else. 

I really hope the third condition is better than these, 
To be perfectly honest, when I first read the spoilers about Aaliya's challenges, I was like 'come on, that's kinda lame', but it all makes sense now. They might seem stupid at first but the CV's have justified them well by connecting them with the 3 talaqs. 

Maybe the 3rd challenge won't involve Rehan at all...
Originally posted by _Littles12_

M, I miss so much commenting on your post man, I barely come anymore, but i always do try to read them and comment!❤️*sigh*

Exactly, TBH M, I feel like the issue here isnt that Zain isnt aware of how hurt Aaliyahs morals and values were for he was shown remembering how he insulted her and gave her talaaq, the problem is Zain doesnt express it right, every time he tries to tell her that he missed her or how much he has changed for her, he has become just the way she wanted him to be but he always says it wrong, he makes himself seem selfish when hes the complete opposite. 

I loved how she clearly stated her feelings at every talaq, I love how Cvs actually took the courtesyof making this track right, and live up to its name:Redemption. If you watch that scene again, Zain does realize theres hurt across his face but what does he say :Aaliyah meri bhi Zidd" that blew Aaliyah off, Zain doesnt say the right thing when he means the right thing doe. 

Exactly I LOVE Aaliyah and i dont want her character to be ruined honestly, and one more thing Pree was literally great today, i dont think i have ever felt connected to her acting as much as today honestly!

I really hope BI does not go that route and makes another way out. And did you notice M, in the promo Aaliyah seemed wet, I feel like she is the one who fell yet when Zain will take his blind fold off it will be someone else. 

I really hope the third condition is better than these, 

Z, that is exactly why I felt Zain did not realize the extent to which he hurt her, it was that line right after Aaliya made her case. It went right back to him and I thought oh no he is just going to make this girl snap and she did!

I applaud the CVs for having Aaliya speak what she went through after each talaaq complete with flashbacks, it was awesome! Anyone who wanted to know what was Aaliya's stance here got a clear view of what she has been through, this has been no cakewalk for her its been just as painful for Aaliya as its been for Zain maybe even more

Exactly the way we fear is too cliched which BI is not and it would be a shame to butcher her character like this when fans obviously have more logic ways of going about this. It would make sense for Aaliya to tell Zain she cannot go back even if she wants to and fighting all impossible odds to get her back.

Really she was wet? I need to watch back the promo, everyone has been wondering was she in the pool or not? I will say no and keep low expectations just in case 😆

Originally posted by musicxolover

To be perfectly honest, when I first read the spoilers about Aaliya's challenges, I was like 'come on, that's kinda lame', but it all makes sense now. They might seem stupid at first but the CV's have justified them well by connecting them with the 3 talaqs. 

Maybe the 3rd challenge won't involve Rehan at all...

you have no idea how much I am hoping that is true. Because I do not even know myself how I am going to react if Rehan is involved..
Originally posted by .Mandy.

That would make much more sense ad be a huge blow to Zain and maybe this might be how Rehan is used. Rehan's line in the promo about making the impossible possible that was not inserted for nothing. Plus there were his scenes with ZaYa shortly after the third talaaq so maybe all hope is not lost like they think

Yeah and the question here is HOW.

As much as I'm convinced and have reasons that RM won't happen I'm not ruling out that option completely either only coz I don't understand the definition of this long dark tunnel.

as far m concerning i just can't visualize that RM is on our way , or rehaan is threat to ZAYA . the dialogues he spoke like HUM KARANGAY NAMUMKIN KO MUMKIN is yet to come in picture , m seeing him helping hand for zain after third challenge i can say , rehaan will find loophole for sure both religiously and legally for them , creatives havent thrown mumkin wala dialogue in aiwen  . my gut feeling says all that rehaan will be helping hand and guiding light for zaya.