Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update 11th September 2014

_Amina_ thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

The Episode starts with Naitik and Aksharatellingtheir decision that Naiti will go Surat. Mohit says no, this is my work, why are you getting apart. Naitik says no, we will be having fun oflong distancecourtship. Bhabhimaa says she will get Nandini and Rukmani stay here. Naitik says Mohit will not go. Akshara says we are onefamily. Naitik asks them to spend time together. Mohit hugs Naitik. Rukmani and everyone smile. Mohit says how to thank you and say sorry. Naitik says don't say anything. Nandini says she is lucky to have a Bhabhi like her. Everyone smile. Muskaan tells Naman that Akshara and Naitik are so sweet to think about others first. Rukmani thanks Naitik and Akshara and says she is feeling her mistake and why Nandini praises them. She says you both think about others.

Bhabhimaa says yes, they are the strength of this house. Naitik says lets have food now. Bhabhimaa says I will bring and laughs. Muskaan asks Naman what happened, why is he looking worried. Naman says he thinks something like a fool. She asks what. He says nothing. She says fine if you don't wantto share, when you realized your mistake, then try to know things and accept it. She leaves. Naitik comes to Naman and gives him the work files, and asks him to see, as Akshara and Bau ji will be stressed. He says he trusts him a lot. Naman thanks him for helping in work and personal life. Naitik leaves.

Dadda ji says if Naitik goes, I will be feeling lonely. Bau ji says what can we do, he has to go, even Mohit was going. She says yes, when Nandini's news came, I was wishing Mohit should not go, but I did not think Naitik will go. She says Akshara should also go. Bau ji says I can'tmanagework here. Devyaani says Naksh also needs Akshara. Bhabhimaa says they will be living apart now. Shaurya says it can take more than four months. They discuss how till they leave alone for such time. Rajshri says they are strong. Akshara packs Naitik's bag while he works on the laptop. They see each other. Akshara cries. He sees her crying. Dilon ko bandha tha humne rishton se dor se... plays... They walk to each other and hug crying.

She says I know your going is important. Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai...plays...They feel each other's hearts and she explains theheartthat Naitik has to go. He smiles and says it's a matter of few days, and I will be back soon. They have an eyelock and hug again. She gives him file and leaves his hand asking him to work. She goes back to pack the bag. Yash talks to Naksh and they fight that dad is going for work. Everyone see them fighting for their dads. Naksh says don't fight. Naksh ends the call. Nandini asks what happened Yash. Yash says Naksh called and they tell everything to the elders.

Everyone explain them how Naitik and Mohit are good friends and they have to help each other. The kids realize their mistake and say sorry to each other. Everyone smile. Naksh says he will miss Naitik. Naitik says we will always be together even if we are far. Akshara looks at him. Rajshri reads the ovel and Vishwamber says why are youreading, if you crying. She says she can't leave it, she is crying for Akshara and Naitik, she is diverting her mind. He asks whats in thisbook. She says she is trying to know who is the murderer in the mysterynovel. He says give me and reads thebookand says the name of the murderer. She says you ruined the suspense. He says he will get her anotherbook. She says get a newbook. He says fine.

Naitik brings Akshara outsidethe houseto give a surprise. She says Naksh is alone. He says Girja will see him. She is hapy seeing the surprise coffee arrangements. They smile. He says I m going far so thought to do this, it looks good to do something special, I thought to revive old memories. He gives her a rose and hugs her smiling. Pyaar hai tujhpe aa raha...plays... She hugs him.

She opens her eyes and its morning wee hours. She sees Naitik sleeping with a smile in his face. He wakes up and sees her crying. He hugs her and asks her not to cry. She says she can't stay without him. He says you are very strong, you have faced bug difficulties before. He says don't cry and hugs her. Akshara does tilak to him. Naitik gets ready to leave and greets his elders. Naksh comes and says bye. Bhabhimaa asks where is he going. Naksh says with Papa, to take care of him. Everyone smile. Mohit gets sad. Naitik asks Naksh to be here and take care of Akshara, andfamily. He says he is feeling guilty. Akshara says no, then Yash would have missed you. Naksh says its ok, I m not selfish.

Naitik holds Akshara's hand and they walk out of home. Everyone at Maheshwari house talk about Naitik and Akshara. They bless them. Naitik sits inthe carand waves bye to everyone. Everyone get upset. Naitik signs Akshara and Naksh to smile and leaves. Everyone cry after he leaves. Mohit see them crying and feels bad.

Precap:
Akshara asks manager what happened. He says no, one stone is less. She asks what. He says don't know how did this happen. She asks did he check safe. Naman says issecurity system working. He says yes. Akshara gets tensed.
Edited by _Amina_ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
nice episode
but very emotional