Happy Birthday Ridz - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Happyy Birthdayyy bubbly. ;))
Happy Birthday Ridzuu 🤗🤗
Hope you had a wonderful one, Have a great year ahead and haan waiting for the cake :)))
Happy Budday Ridz

Have a wonderful time and year ahead 🤗

Hugzzz
Ridzzi  many many happy returns of the day dear 🤗 .. have a blast .. and enjoy your day 🥳
Happy birthday Ridz! 🤗
Happy Birthday
RIDZZI

Wish you a great enjoyable and filled with love Birthday, a very happy birthday and many many returns of the day to you.🤗

I still cannot forget that you told me when we were strangers to each other😆 that 'it doesn't suit a boy sending hugs emoticons to a girl'😆 ,🤣and then we teasing each other😆😆 & gradually, we came to know each other & now we are good friends!😃

and then we met on Parvarrish forum & our PMs conversation about Parvarrish are memorable!😃 

God bless you and always remain Bubbly, charming & positive like the way you're!
I'm sorry for not able to send birthday message as I was keeping busy with university work. Never mind, I'm posting my wishes here & yeah, I made a GIFT for you!⭐️

Hope you will like it! :)

-Dev.

PS! Amazing thread Yuvika & CCs!.
🥳Happy Birthday Ridz 🤗Hope your day and year are full of happiness and loved ones 🥳Edited by hamzanuha - 9 years ago
Cute post. Love the mini mouse idea and glitter animated tags.
Happy B'day Ridz
A very happy brthday Ridz🥳