Pavitra Rishta Written Update 11th September 2014

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 11th September 2014

Written Update

At the police station

Naren is at the police station sitting with the police inspector. Naren tells the police inspector, I have to free Ankita. The police inspector says great, this evening our technician will come to your house and set up the machine. But keep one thing in mind, no one should get to know about this. Forgive me, Raunaq is your brother and maybe your bhabhi and maa can get emotional and try to help him then something can go wrong. Naren says don't worry, none of us will support that criminal. The police inspector says it's good if that's the case but what if they create problems by accident? We are going to keep an eye on your family. Naren says you do as you feel right, just do anything to save Ankita, I request you. The police inspector says ok, please trust us.

Deshmukh House

Savita and Mansi are in the main room. Savita says Manu are you missing Ankita? The children are also missing her a lot, they don't know the truth. And keep in mind, they should not get to know the truth. We still have not found out anything about Ankita, I don't like having the party but what do I do? The kids really want it, you don't worry about Ankita, wherever she is, she is fine. After a little while, Priya's birthday party starts. Priya cuts the cake, everyone claps. Shashank feeds Mansi and Priya a bite of cake. Shashank feeds Savita a bite of cake. One of the guests goes to Kinnari and asks her which one is her child. Kinnari says none of them are my children. The guest asks, how many years have you been married for? Kinnari says 5 years, actually my husband stays abroad a lot. The guest says I don't see Ankita anywhere. Is she not at home? Kinnari says you would only see her if she was at home. Savita comes there and listens to what Kinnari is saying. Kinnari says no one knows where she's gone. We say to the children that she's gone for some work. Vaishnavi listens to this. Kinnari tells the guest that the truth is someone has kidnapped her. Someone has kidnapped her and I don't know if she will come back or not. Vaishnavi says no! My choti ma will come back, you are lying. Kinnari says yes Vaishnu your mama will come back. Prashant takes Vaishnavi aside.

Deshmukh House

Savita says to Kinnari, we kept Ankita's kidnapping hidden deliberately, so that your husband would not be ruined. You didn't tell her that the kidnapper was not some random person but your useless husband Raunaq, he is in jail for 5 years due to a rape case. Kinnari is about to leave, but Savita grabs her and makes her stay. Savita says to Kinnari, you ruined your husband's name just to hurt a child, if you were quiet then your husband would have been saved, the person getting kidnapped does not get blamed, the person kidnapping is at fault. Say thanks to Bappa, even after so much has happened we kept you at our house. My Manav had made the decision to keep you at our house, he is not at home and that's why I can't take any decision. Understand? Savita says firmly to Kinnari I won't let anyone who does to bad to Ankita in my house! Kinnari angrily leaves. The phone rings. Mansi picks it up and says hello. Raunaq says hello Mansi. Mansi looks worried, Raunaq says you haven't forgotten me yet. After so many years I still remember you. Anyway you must be thinking, why did I call, right? This is what you're thinking, so I called because I want to give a small message for your lovely jeeju. Tell your jeeju to stop playing police, police, or else your sister. Raunaq smiles and says I will do the same thing to your sister that I did to you. Mansi shouts Raunaq!  How dare you do this to my sister! Shashank comes there, Raunaq laughs and hangs up.

Deshmukh House

Shashank and Savita come there. Shashank says Mansi what happened? What did he say? Rushali comes, Mansi says Shashank it was Raunaq's call, he said that he would harm my sister. Pari says to Rushali, mom how can your son do such a stupid act? Naren comes in the house, Shashank says Naren where were you? Where did you go? Naren says police station. Mansi says why don't you understand?! Why are you constantly involving the police?! Raunaq had called, tai's life is at risk, he was saying that if you involve the police then. Naren says what? Raunaq called you? Why didn't he call me? Mansi says because he knows that you're with the police. Naren says yes but I. Naren stops talking, Pari whispers to Rushali, Naren is hiding something from us right? Rushali nods and tells her to ask Naren. Pari goes to Naren and says Naren why did you go to the police? Naren remembers when he was at the police station and the police inspector told him that their technician would come to their house this evening and set up the machine but no one should find out about this. Naren says no, nothing. Don't worry, everything will be fine. Ankita will come home soon.

Deshmukh House in the bedroom

Naren and Pari are in the bedroom. Pari comes with some food for Naren. Naren says I'm not hungry. Pari says Naren, you must be tired by being out all day. If you don't eat. Naren says I said I'm not hungry, please. Pari says this Ankita, she has left but she has made everyone else's life hard. Naren says Pari please, Ankita has been kidnapped, she didn't leave on her own. And my brother kidnapped her so it's my duty. Pari says yes ok, complete all the duties you have to, I won't stop you. Pari is about to leave but Naren's phone rings. Pari stays there, Naren picks it up, it is the police inspector. Naren says yes Inspector.(Only Naren's side of the conversation can be heard) Naren says very good, no you do as you feel right, my family has no problem with this, none of us will support a criminal. Pari and Rushali hear this, Naren says yes, thank you. Naren hangs up, Pari says what happened Naren? Has Raunaq been found out? Naren says yes, the police is going to go to his location, they are just waiting for some permissions. He will be caught soon and hopefully Ankita will be found. Naren leaves the room.

At the den/Deshmukh House

Raunaq is at the den. He gets a phone call from Rushali. Raunaq picks it up and says hello. Rushali says Raunaq, I have been trying to call you, why didn't you pick up the phone? Raunaq says mom, did you call to lecture me? Rushali says did you call Mansi? Raunaq says yes I did. Rushali says how can you be so stupid Raunaq?! The police has traced your phone, they know about your location, run away from there. The police will be there any minute. Raunaq says mom how do you know? Rushali says Naren told the police, don't waste time in these things, just flee from there. Raunaq says ok. Ruanaq hangs up, Rushali says stupid. Rushali opens her box and sees Raunaq's photo in it, she hides it under something and closes the box. Rushali looks and sees Naren. Naren says when I looked at you, I thought something was going on in your mind, that's why I lied to Pari, that the police is about to get to Raunaq. But that was not true, the Inspector was right that sometimes the family supports criminals but I didn't think the Inspector's words would have been right so soon. Naren says since when has this been going on? Tell me mom. Rushali says look Naren I know that this Raunaq's fault but. Naren says but what mom?! Tell me. Rushali says I am his mother, he is my son! And it does not matter to me that he's a criminal or not. Naren says you're supporting a criminal, you're trying to justify that? Where is he? Mom tell me where Raunaq is or else I will be forced to tell the police that you are with him.

Deshmukh House

Rushali says will you send me to jail, your mom?! Naren says you're forcing me to. Mom you are his mom, you should show him the right path, you should not make him a bad guy, he is already very bad and on top of that. Rushali says Naren I am being honest, I met Raunaq but now I don't know where he is. After the incident he changed his location, really just believe me. Naren says I won't trust you, how do I know that you're saying the truth now? Rushali says don't listen to me. Don't support your mother and brother but support that stranger girl. What relationship do you have with her? Why are you helping her so much?! Naren says because I have a relationship with Ankita, which will never break. Mom and I promise you one thing, I will punish that Raunaq. Rushali thinks to herself, Ankita, Ankita, Ankita. She has turned the 2 brothers against each other so much, I can't tell Raunaq anything either or else I will be caught. Naren will not forgive me. Ankita how much more trouble will you cause for me? Now will you break my family? Pari comes there, she says to Rushali to drink water as she will need it. Pari says you're in such a bad situation, one way you have been exposed in front of Naren, the other way Raunaq who you can't help. You must be feeling so helpless right? Rushali says you have also changed along with the conditions Pari. You used to praise me before and now, look at you.

Pari smiles and says mom I learned this from you, I should live only for my benefits and I don't see any advantage in you so. Rushali says oh and who asked for a share of the money for the kidnapping? If I tell this to Naren then you will lose your husband Pari. Pari says if you really want to tell Naren then tell him. Mom I just said to you, we should live only for our benefits, so let me make it clear. If you tell Naren everything then he will be very mad at me, maybe he will not talk to me but then I will say to him that I did this by your insisting. Then what respect will you have left mom? Nothing, Raunaq will not be saved but if the family finds out that you helped him they will. Mom please don't forget this house is my ajoba's, if I don't support you then you won't even have this house. Now you think what you should do. Actually you have nothing to gain, but you have a lot to lose. This house, your family. This is why I'm saying, drink some water. You will need it. Pari smiles, Rushali takes the cup. Pari says think about it, Pari leaves. Rushali thinks to herself, I want to tell Naren everything, but I can't do it. Because there is no one else to support me besides Pari, I can't afford to lose her.

Pari and Naren are in the bedroom. Pari says today there's a meeting at the office with a client, you're coming right? Naren I'm talking to you, you're coming to the office right? Naren says no. Pari says what is wrong with you?! And why are you looking at your phone? Naren says I have full faith that Raunaq will call. Pari says how do you know? Naren says because he doesn't have any money or anyone to support him, he will definitely call. Pari thinks to herself, great news. Naren says do you know what mom did? How would you know? I can't believe that mom could do this, she gave Raunaq money and sim cards. Pari says what?! Naren says so stupid, mom can do this? She broke my trust, I feel so lonely right now, I need somebody to support me. Please Pari, help me out. I am very angry at mom, I'm hurt, everything. I just have a mixed feeling inside, and I have promised myself that I will bring Ankita back before Ganpati puja. Pari says what? You will save Ankita? Naren it's too dangerous please. Naren says nothing will happen Pari. Naren's phone rings. Naren answers it and says hello. Don't worry, I'm coming. Naren hangs up. Naren tells Pari not to worry and nothing will happen. Ashi comes to the room and says good morning dada! Naren kisses Ashi and picks her up, he says good morning. How are you?

Ashi says dada you're going to get choti ma right? Has she been kidnapped? Naren says who told you? Pari says Kinnari must have told her. Naren says I have said so many times not to say this to the kids. Naren says to Ashi baby don't worry, Ankita aunty will come home soon. Don't bother anyone, ok? Go play. Naren lets Ashi down, he tells Pari to take care of Vaishnavi and says poor her is very hurt. And please tell Kinnari to stay quiet! Naren leaves the room. Pari thinks to herself, only this work is left for me, sometimes I have to take care of Ashi and sometimes Vaishnu. What will I get by taking care of that Vaishnu? I can gain something, I can get the family's trust and sympathy, if I want to get in their good books again then I will have to do this.

Deshmukh House

Vaishnavi, Savita and Mansi are in the bedroom. Vaishnavi says I want choti ma! Savita says choti ma will come back, she has gone out for some work. Vaishnavi says I heard everything Kinnari aunty said, someone has kidnapped choti ma! Savita says she's lying dear. Vaishnavi says no I know! Mansi says no dear, it's not like that. In fact I got a phone call from your choti ma, she wants to know if you're eating your food. If you're not then she will slap you. Savita goes to Kinnari in the main room, she says to Kinnari are you at peace? Why did you need to tell Vaishnavi the truth? Now who will make her understand? Kinnari until today I just thought you were foolish, you are not only foolish but also shameless and useless. Pari comes there, Savita says I made the little girl understand, you told her the truth?! You ruined everything I tried to do! Pari goes to the bedroom and says to Vaishnavi are you missing choti ma a lot? Vaishnavi nods, Pari says I know, all of these people have lied to you about choti ma but I won't lie to you. Actually someone has kidnapped your choti ma, but there's no need to be scared, she is going to come back tomorrow.

Deshmukh House

Pari says yes dear. Ok if she doesn't come back tomorrow then you can punish me however you want, ok? Vaishnavi says are you sure she will come back tomorrow? Pari says yes, now will Vaishnu have her breakfast? Vaishnavi smiles, Pari says good girl, here you go. Pari gives Vaishnavi milk. Mansi says to Savita how did this miracle happen? Teju says I was also thinking, how could Pari change so quickly? Pari goes to the main room, Savita says to Pari I've never seen you talk so lovingly to the children before, and today? And why did you lie to her? Is Ankita going to come back tomorrow? Pari says I did not lie aaji, Ankita is coming back tomorrow. I talked to Naren, this time he has made a plan that will not fail so Ankita will come back tomorrow. Mansi smiles.

Pari and Rushali are in the bedroom. Rushali says I heard everything you said Pari, I'm sure you really don't have any sympathy for that Vaishnavi. You did this for only your benefit right? Pari smiles and says wow mom, you know me so well. You're absolutely right, I have a reason behind all this. Ankita is surely going to come back, but before that if I come in the good books of the family, will benefit me right? So that's it. Pari and Rushali smile at each other.

Precap: Naren and Raunaq are talking to each other on the phone. Naren says Raunaq tell me one thing, why do you think that it will matter to me if Ankita is kidnapped or she dies? I have no relationship with her, it doesn't matter to me if she lives or she dies. Your plan is a little wrong, you kidnapped one of my close people.

Enjoy!😊

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cynthia32 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for an amazing update as always!
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So Naren is distracting raunak by saying he doesn't have anything to do with Ankita so that Raunak will become desperate to negotiate and come out open to claim the money.

Right more Naren.
taahir004 thumbnail