Ek Nayi Pehchaan

Shanaya back to her old self

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I think on public demand😉 though only 2 more weeks to go, Shanaya is back to her evil ways.
That changed goody, goody Shanaya was becoming too hard to digest.
I think now Sharda will misunderstand Sakshi😭.

I badly want KaSak to expose Shanaya n show 'usool' wali Sharda what a fool she has been n then they shud leave with Padma😃.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: souroj

I think on public demand😉 though only 2 more weeks to go, Shanaya is back to her evil ways.
That changed goody, goody Shanaya was becoming too hard to digest.
I think now Sharda will misunderstand Sakshi😭.

I badly want KaSak to expose Shanaya n show 'usool' wali Sharda what a fool she has been n then they shud leave with Padma😃.

Seriously agree with you.

And this was what was predicted. Shanaya faking her paralysis. I am also surprised at the doctors there. How could they announce someone as a paralytic so easily? It is not so easy to fake one's loss of limb function.

I feel like singing for Sharada: Mary had a little lamb called Shanaya...
How is this serial going to end? maybe with everyone out on the street and Shanaya doing a jig in the empty house? or Padma will join her...
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
But unfortunately by end of this show, they will make Shanaya realize how true were Sharada's motherly love and how bad she played with her emotions and she will herself reveal her truth to everyone and apologize and may even may go to Karan and ask for his forgiveness by calling him Baiyya.

Padma will also realize how well Sharada knows about her DIL and her love for Sakshi was nothing but motherly love and she cares for Sakshi more than Padma and will seek pardon from Sharada and Karan and as usua, Sakshi will blame her mother fro interfering in her life and creating distance between her Maa & husband.

Sharada despite the fact that Shanaya has spoiled all her sketches by pouring ink on it and pointing at Sakshi and everyone believe that she did it as she has left her shawl with Sharada as proof of her entry to the room, will make fresh designs which will bag them international order and she will be declared the International Designer of the year. Sharada will dedicate this to Sakshi calling her her Guru and both Sakshi & Karan will go water seeing this and will cry buckets and run and hug her.

Suresh has already shown some seeds of improvement by saying Sharad is elfless, she is taking care of my daughter (Shanaya) and even distanced her own son to give justice this girl. So he will announce he is proud of Sharada and from the dais or during the party he will be introduced as award winning Designer Sharada Modi's husband.

So we got the NAYI PEHCHAN right?
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
the show got compeletely ruined by CV

what happened to Shardha's education?  her trip to london?  her teacher?
her classmates? 

If they really wanted Padmini in the show, they could have gotten another role for her ..ie some kind of competitor or something else...her character was absolutely useless to the story line

what 'nayi pehchan' is this for Shardha?

such bakwaas...show absolutely sucks big time now

guenhwyvar thumbnail
or Shanaya commits arson in a final act. Karan breaks the window and using a mattress as a rope, he carries Sakshi down. He rushes through the front door to open it, but it's locked. He desperately looks for a key, but fails. He rushes back to where Sakshi was (near the rope) and tries to climb up, but the rope loses its grips and tumbles to the ground. 
KaSak watch as the fire consumes everyone including Sharda. That's when they realize Sharda's importance and love for her (she sacrificed her life to save KaSak apparently). From then on, KaSak live fully by Sharda's teachings ... they write a book about their ma, Ek Nayi Pehchan ... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† The reactions starts out great, but it then flops. ðŸ¤£
Edited by shyam09 - 9 years ago
pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What happened to Sharda's "nayi pehchaan"? She left her education now it is not "necessary" since she started going to "office" (with little or no education) and now she even fought with Saakshi and handed over her one good son to police. Accepted a husband who is still  jealous and tries to ruin her progress. 
Neither she is a good business woman nor is she a good mother to her kids. 

and the complaint against karan was not even true. still even aarav lied. Shanaya was shouting after she got locked in the storeroom by Karan. if she fell she fell on her own. how can karan be arrested for this? 

The whole story has turned stupid. and Shanaya the criminal is getting away. with all her bad deeds. 

Now she is not even "paralysed" 

What is happening ?
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sharda ki nayi pehchan - Dumber then the dumbest dummy in the universe
guenhwyvar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pyaaribehna

What happened to Sharda's "nayi pehchaan"? She left her education now it is not "necessary" since she started going to "office" (with little or no education) and now she even fought with Saakshi and handed over her one good son to police. Accepted a husband who is still  jealous and tries to ruin her progress. 

Neither she is a good business woman nor is she a good mother to her kids. 

and the complaint against karan was not even true. still even aarav lied. Shanaya was shouting after she got locked in the storeroom by Karan. if she fell she fell on her own. how can karan be arrested for this? 

The whole story has turned stupid. and Shanaya the criminal is getting away. with all her bad deeds. 

Now she is not even "paralysed" 

What is happening ?

Pyaaribehna - a fair warning. Please don't poke me on Facebook. If you do and I fall down, I will have you arrested because your poke caused me falling down ðŸ¤£

(it was a joke - not sure if it was a good one, but its a joke ðŸ˜†)
pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shyam09

Pyaaribehna - a fair warning. Please don't poke me on Facebook. If you do and I fall down, I will have you arrested because your poke caused me falling down ðŸ¤£

(it was a joke - not sure if it was a good one, but its a joke ðŸ˜†)

OMG how can anyone "poke" anyone on facebook? And what has that got to do with Sharda's nayi pehchaan? 

I don't understand. 

Let it go if it is a joke. Then I do understand.