Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome part
wow asad saw zoya and aman
excited for next part
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next part
continue soon
Hi... I hope u r all fine... Thank you sooo much for liking my story and giving ur precious comments so now i m back with next part hope u like it...
happy reading...

Adhoori Mohabbat

Banner Credit goes to Immortal Love... ðŸ¤—

Part 2:

Asad was more than shocked... he was unable to believe that Zoya is living a life with new people but also she hide the truth of her being pregnant and on above all she never try to contact him or tell him that they have a son...

Come on,,, after all that happenings he believed that he was wrong he made a mistake but she is his culprit now and moreover she is giving her own son a life without a father when she herself experienced that bitter truth... yes he was at mistake last time but now she is the only sole reason for creating such situations...

But all his anger flew away when he sees his wife and son smiling at each other and then he really wanted to be there with his cute little family and he made his way towards them...

Ayan and his sisters were watching their bhaijan moving towards Zoya but they were just praying bcox Asad's anger may disturb someone's family function...

Asad stood in front of Zoya and Aman with teary eyes and suddenly she looked up at him with a full dimpled smile but her words bring Asad out of is trance...

Ayesha was listening to Aman's talks when a man no correction plzzz a handsome man came and stands in front of them and he was looking at them... it make Ayesha self conscious and she asks him...

Ayesha: Excuse me!!! Can I help you???

Asad was thinking that why she is behaving as a stranger around me after all I m her husband phir etni formality kyun...

Ayesha was now in some strange thoughts she is asking him something but no response and she again spoke...

Ayesha: Hello is there any problem Sir???

Asad was like what the hell she is speaking and Sir really???

Before Asad or Ayesha can continue this one sided talk Aman spoke...

Aman: Mr. Khan meet my Mama Ayesha Khan... and mama yeh mere new friend hain jin k barey main apko btaya than a call pe...

Ayesha: Ohhh hello Mr. Khan I hope Aman does not bother you at all???

Asad thinks why is he addressing her as Ayesha... kahi hum sab se door rehny k liye to yeh sab nahi???

Aman: Mama wo mere friend hain aap aisy nahi bol sakty na...

Ayesha: Achaa baby sorry na...

Asad was speechless at Zoya's behavior and then again she spoke...

Ayesha: Excuse me we are getting late plzzz excuse us...

Saying so she left and made her way to stage where Arjun, Suhana and Arman were waiting for her...

Dilshad and Rashid were watching all this and they were also shocked with Zoya's behavior...

Asad was now more heart broken with her attitude and he thought to let himself calm down before creating a mess of all this and moreover he has to behave as a mature in front of Aman bcox he don't want to make a bad impression for his son and he made her way outside for some fresh air...

Ayesha: Hey Suhana you are looking awesome haan??? Aj to Arjun pagal ho gaya hoga tumhey dekh kar nai???

Arman: Aapi yeh sab choriye aap etna late kyun ayi yaha sab apka wait kar rahy thy???

Suhana: Ayesha yaar meri best friend ho kar bhi etna late???

Ayesha: Bas yaar traffic boht thi.. khair yeh sab choro or mehndi dekhao kesi lagi hai...

Arjun: Kamal hai yaar jiss Saali ka main sab se zaida wait kar raha tha uss ne mjhy to hello hi bhi nahi kaha???

Ayesha: Ohhh to Jiji ko attention chahieye but I must say you are looking handsome as ever...

Arjun: Thanks for the compliment but yaha pehly dance karma hoga pata hai main apka wait kar raha tha bcox mjhy apni ikloti Saali ka dance dekhna hai na???

Ayesha: No way jiju etny sary log hain yaha or Sir bhi hongy never haan...

Suhana: Kyaa yar tu etna bhi nahi kar sakti iss se acha tha function par hi na aati???

Arjun and Suhana bith tried to fake anger...

Arman: Tum dono aapi ko blackmail kyun kar rahy ho acha aapi thora sa dance to banta hai na come on wesy bhi Suhana se mene promise kiya tha aap dance kro gy plzzz na...

Aman: Haan mama apko dance karma hi hoga...

Ayesha never ignored her son's wish so she agreed...

Ayesha: Okay you blackmailers... But next time no dance manzoor ho to btao warna???

Arjun: Haan haan manzoor hai jaisa aap kahen Saali Sahiba...

Arman: Haan meri shadi tak paka no dance...

Ayesha: Oyeee shadi se yaad aya Khans se introduction hua kya??? Larki kesi hai??? or naam kya hai???

Arman: Aapi aap ke pass ma hi khari hai na khud mil lo na...

Ayesha turns towards Ayan, Najma and Nuzhat and face their more than shocked faces...

Ayesha: Assalam o Allaikum... sorry mene apko pehly nahi dekha I hope you don't mind any way I m Ayesha Khan or Arman ki aapi...

First Ayan came and shake her hand with Ayesha and introduce himself along with his wife and sisters...

Ayesha whispers in Arman's ear...

Ayesha: Arman lucky haan???

Arma: Aapi plzzz abhi to mat taang khencho sab yahi hain...

Ayesha: Achaa to...

She was speaking but Arjun drag her to the mid of the haal and took a mike...

Asad also came back in hall with Rehaan when he saw that Arjun was dragging Zoya in the centre of the hall... He was angry on Zoya for behaving normal with others and ignoring him like he is nobody...

Arjun: Attention plzzz... actually mjhy na aik announcement karni hai... aap sab to janty ho k shadi ma dulhy ko sabse zaida pareshan uski saaliyan karti hain but you know what meri sirf 1 hi saali hai jo etna zaida late ayii hai???

Ayesha: Aa to gayi na???

Arjun: Haan to aana to banta tha na...  now let me tell you guyzzz she is such a good dancer...

Ayesha: Liar... Hahaha

Arjun: Ohhh yeh abhi pata chal jaye ga na... so ladies and gentlemen plzzz give a huge round of applause to my one and only saali "Ayesha Khan"

Ayesha: Haan agar main girr gayi to plzzz Arjun ko pakarna sab log...

Arjun: We will see na now DJ will you play a hit number...

Arjun left the place and Ayesha was now standing alone but Aman, Arman, Suhana and Arjun were cheering her up from stage so she smiles to start a dance...

Ayesha performed on song "Maine Payal Hai Chankayii"

When she finishes everybody claps for her and she was going ack to stage when Ayan came and spoke:

Ayan: Arry jab larki valo ki side se koi dance kar raha hai to kyun na 1 duet dance ho jaye???

Ayesha: Hmmm idea acha hai but ma strangers' ke sath dance nahi karti...

She was leaving when Ayan hold her hand and says...

Ayan: Ab hum ajnabi kab se ho gaye haan???

Ayesha: Excuse me...

Arman: Hey wait agar aapi or main dono dance Karen to chaly ga???

Ayan: Okay no problem??? But he was angry on Zoya for ignoring her crime partner Rabert...

The trio dance on "Yeh Gore Gore Se Chorey" and "Veerey Di Wedding"...

After this the dinner was being served and with the end of function Rehan came with idea of having a small chit-chat with Khans in lawn...

Rehan: Ayesha make the arrangements in 10 mins...

Ayesha: Yes Sir... saying this she left...

Arman: Aap sabko aapi se koi problem to nahi hai na actually mjhy pata hai iss time family discussion honi hai but aapi is more than family to me so???

Dilshad: Nahi beta aisi koi bat nahi hai or Aman ki mama se humey bhi to milna than a to acha hai sab sath hongy...

Arman: Thank you aunty...

Ayesha came and took half sleepy Aman in her arms and they all made their ways towards lawn for some family time but Khans were totally confused with Zoya's behavior and they decided to talk to her in private and specially not in front of Malik's...

Precap: Ayesha and Khans talk regarding her behavior and Ayesha's answer made them believe that she is not Zoya...
Asad is now totally heart broken but Dilshad as a mother say sorry to Ayesha for making her to take such a big step... Ayesha ne kya kiya hoga??? think think and tell me ur views about her actions...

Sooo hows it??? Plzzz let me know and hit like and leave ur comments...
for pm buddy me...
Next part till 30+ likes

Edited by ashiii333 - 9 years ago
gr8 part
khan family is confused with zoya's behaviour but i want to know is there any one who know about zoya's memory loss and can clear it out
excited for next part
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next part
continue soon
Very interesting. 
Great update. 

Loved it..
Thanks for updating
I like this story
Ayesha Khan
Asad Ahmed Khan
Aman Khan
nice
 eagerly waiting to knw how u unfold ayesha ia zoya only
interesting
plz update soon
Hey dear i read ur story
I loved it

Pls update soon

Pls do pm me next time😃
Originally posted by nilusoni

gr8 part
khan family is confused with zoya's behaviour but i want to know is there any one who know about zoya's memory loss and can clear it out
excited for next part
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next part
continue soon

Hey thanks for liking this ff... i hope u will like the nxt dhamaky dar update also...
or haan there no body who knows about Zoya's memory loss but dnt worry she will get her memory back but after sharing some mitwa moments with her lost hubby and there will be lot of fun and drama so plzzz stay tuned and thank u sooo much for marking ur presence on my stories and updates,,,