Thread#1 AsYa FF "Adhoori Mohabbat" Thread#2 Page 1 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Wow vry beautiful story. Loved it. Love to c zoya living a happy life with her son. Aman is so cute. Arman i luv u dude. Love the sibling bond btwn arman and zoya. So zoya lost her memory. I hope she get her memory back and show asad his ri8 place. Dont want zoya to forgive asad and returns to him easily like the show. Please make her a woman with self respect and dignity. Hope dilshad dont told ayesha to acting like zoya and romancing with asad. Want a very very hard redemption of asad. Rply back pls if possible. And sorry for late. Network problem plus vry busy
last 2 updates very nice
asad shocked on seeing zoya
and he has a son he cant believe zoya said nothing
loved how he went and stand in front of her
but sh is totally clueless he is heartbroken
so glad she had some family and frenz though
all the khans r in shock and dont understand
so waiting for the next update
cant wait for them to question her
but then they will think her not zoya
so is their no one who knows about her accident
the maliks dont know she lost her memory
continue soon
Nice update
Asad & zoya met, she behaved with him strangely as she didn't remember him. Dance performance was wow. Precap: interesting. Is zoya got her memory back & told dilshad. So many things. Plz continue soon. Thanks for pm
Originally posted by RAJLUVASYA

Wow vry beautiful story. Loved it. Love to c zoya living a happy life with her son. Aman is so cute. Arman i luv u dude. Love the sibling bond btwn arman and zoya. So zoya lost her memory. I hope she get her memory back and show asad his ri8 place. Dont want zoya to forgive asad and returns to him easily like the show. Please make her a woman with self respect and dignity. Hope dilshad dont told ayesha to acting like zoya and romancing with asad. Want a very very hard redemption of asad. Rply back pls if possible. And sorry for late. Network problem plus vry busy

thanks for liking dear...
but i wanna clear that dilshad is not going to do such thing and i promise Zoya is not going to forgive Asad easily like they showed she will prove that a mother can fulfill her duties and all...
i wil cont.soon...
Originally posted by anopama

last 2 updates very nice
asad shocked on seeing zoya
and he has a son he cant believe zoya said nothing
loved how he went and stand in front of her
but sh is totally clueless he is heartbroken
so glad she had some family and frenz though
all the khans r in shock and dont understand
so waiting for the next update
cant wait for them to question her
but then they will think her not zoya
so is their no one who knows about her accident
the maliks dont know she lost her memory
continue soon

thanks for appreciating and yeah there is no one who knws about her memory loss but she will...
i hope u like future story also...
Originally posted by falak333

thanks for liking dear...
but i wanna clear that dilshad is not going to do such thing and i promise Zoya is not going to forgive Asad easily like they showed she will prove that a mother can fulfill her duties and all...
i wil cont.soon...
thanks for rplying dear. I m a big Asya fan but before that i m zoya fan but i dont like the way cvs shows her character a woman with no self respect. The way she always forgive asad was unbeliveable. Even in almost every story i see same thing. I want to c zoya showing attitude to asad. Eagerly waiting for next parts.
I read just prologue
I want to kill Asad😡
Bloody MCP😡
He is angry dat Zoya went against him. Is she his slave?😡
How can he slap Zoya again? Hope Zoya too slaps him
He send her divorce papers to bring her back??? How its possible?  Is he out of his mind?
Cuz of him, Gaffur got a heart attack n Zoy lost her memory😡
Hope Zoya does not forgives him n let him meet his son
He can again slap her if she forgives him
I hope his idiotic family including Dilshad don't support Asad n emotionally blackmail Zoya to forgive him
Asad sud not get everything including forgiveness easy like always
He always tuk her for granted so he sud pine for Zoya n their son
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

I read just prologue
I want to kill Asad😡
Bloody MCP😡
He is angry dat Zoya went against him. Is she his slave?😡
How can he slap Zoya again? Hope Zoya too slaps him
He send her divorce papers to bring her back??? How its possible?  Is he out of his mind?
Cuz of him, Gaffur got a heart attack n Zoy lost her memory😡
Hope Zoya does not forgives him n let him meet his son
He can again slap her if she forgives him
I hope his idiotic family including Dilshad don't support Asad n emotionally blackmail Zoya to forgive him
Asad sud not get everything including forgiveness easy like always
He always tuk her for granted so he sud pine for Zoya n their son

yeah actually i really feel bad for zoya bcox in show asad raise his hand on her after rashid's death but in my story i m making zoya stronger than they showed and plzzz bear with i hope i will not disappoint you...and his family is not going to blackmail ayesha its promise...
or haan asad gave her divorce paper actually he realised his mistake but his ego is more important for him so he gave her papers bcox he want zoya in his life back but he is confused with his actions as well... hope u got my point...
and u really like future story...
Originally posted by asifiqbalsh

Nice update
Asad & zoya met, she behaved with him strangely as she didn't remember him. Dance performance was wow. Precap: interesting. Is zoya got her memory back & told dilshad. So many things. Plz continue soon. Thanks for pm

thanks for liking but no dear zoya does not got her memory back and dilshad will do something unexpected to ur imaginations soo stay tuned,,,
Originally posted by asyaarshilover

amazing part
cont soon

thanks for liking my concept and marking ur presence on each post thanks dear  ðŸ˜›

hope u like future story