Thread#1 AsYa FF "Adhoori Mohabbat" Thread#2 Page 1 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely update.
Awesome writing.
Love to c that ayesha stands for her self respect and slapped asad unlike zoya. Want her always like that. Dont want to c her as mahan atma. Precap interesting.
Update soon
Originally posted by sasir

nice
hope truth will be out soon
plz update soon

thanks for liking...
hope u like future story...
Originally posted by asifiqbalsh

Nice update
That was one of the big step any mother took & Ayesha did that bc she didn't remember anything. Hope something clicked her memory. Continue soon plz. Thanks for pm

thanks for liking...
but i m in no mood for bringing zoya back easily...
but i promise u will also love ayesha khan
Originally posted by aseelashah

Aashiii this is super update
Eagerly waiting for  the next

Thanks for pm

thank you dear 😊
hope u like nxt updtes also
Originally posted by nilusoni

Gr8 part
all discussion was amazing
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next part
continue soon

thank you shooo much nilu...
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Nice update👏😊
I can't help but hate Asad more😡
He is selfish man
He can't see his mistakes n he is forcing her
How d hell can he think dat she vl understand dat he send divorce papers to make her come back? Did he expected her to beg him to not give her divorce?  Can't he go by himself n apologize? 😡
How can he manhandle her n tell she is not bechaari? He id such a sick abuser who always enjoys manhandling her?😡 Can't he understand dat manhandling is not sign of respect but misbehaviour n domestic violence? 5 saalon me vo thoda bhi nahi badla kya? Why he is like dis laying a hand on a woman wen no one inhis family is like dis? He again insulted n manhandled her publicly like a rag doll. I hope Zoya don't forgive him wen she regains her memory n not let him meet their son otherwise he vl too bcum a jerk like his father. 
Does he expect her to sit at home n be a housewife?  Why can't she work on her own? 
 I hope Asad changes n behaves like a normal human being not like an abuser😡
I hope he gets slaps n insults 4m Zoya too n she sud not forgive him but always remind him wat a selfish jerk he is.

hey thanks for reading but plzzz dnt hate asad...
u wil love him in nxt update pakkkaaa
Originally posted by -ABI-

well Aashii 1st sorry for being late.
actually I am from  my phone,my laptop crashed its completely blank&was busy with study since its final semister of 1st year going on.
hope u understand

and I've manage to catch this story but I still ve to catch ur sahil&asya story.

its ok i understand dear...
thanks for making ur presence...
Originally posted by RAJLUVASYA

Lovely update.
Awesome writing.
Love to c that ayesha stands for her self respect and slapped asad unlike zoya. Want her always like that. Dont want to c her as mahan atma. Precap interesting.
Update soon

thanks for suggestion...
i wil make her more stronger than they showed...
hope u like nxt update...
Note:
Hey i m really sad with turn of events only 1 page of replies hope u r liking this story but plzzz u guys have to encourage me na sooo plzzz be with me na...
But who make their presence by liking and replying on my story i will surely going to post next part for them only hope u like it... 
Edited by falak333 - 9 years ago
Salam... hope u r fine and doing ur best...
Honestly i m really discouraged with less response buy i m back just becox of my lovely reader who always make their presence on my each update sooo this ones goes to my all friendzzz for supporting me and liking my story...
Here is the next part so enjoy...

Note:  On my last update all of you commented about Asad's behavior so i m here just to explain Asad's point of view i hope u all understand him and love him again... or haan leave achy valy comments regarding Asad bcox he is such a man you can ever imagine...

Adhoori Mohabbat

Banner Credit goes to Immortal Love... 🤗

Part 4:

After Zoya's no no Ayesha Khan's outburst Asad was driving like a manic and his thoughts were occupied only by his wife his life "Zoya"...

He reached at a deserted area around 2'o clock... he was sitting in the mid of the road while remembering his best moments...

"Mr. Khan... nikah mere liye aik wada hai or main issy taa umer nibhaongi..."

"To jaldi se nikah kar lejiye na..."

"Main iss ring ko apne kabhi alag nahi hony dongi..."

"Qubool Hai... Qubool Hai... Qubool Hai..."

"Mr. Husband Ahmad Khan..."

"Main soch bhi nahi sakti thi k aap etny romantic ho sakty hain..."

"Ya Allah... Main yeh raat kabhi nahi bhool sakti..."

Asad was holding a picture in which she is kissing on his cheeks... he smiles at her antics and hugs that picture with all his love...

Asad: Paanh saal ho gaye Zoya... five years and I am living like a dead person... and its all my fault... I m the sole reason for our separation Zoya... boht badi galti ho gayi mujh se... main wo din kabhi nahi bhool sakta... hamara walima tha hum dono boht khush thy par sab khatam ho gaya... meri aik galti ne sab barbaad kar dia...

Siddique sahib jinho ne mjhy meri ammi ko or najma ko hum sabko abbu se door kar dia sirf apny matlab ki khatir unh one abbu ko jaan se marny ki koshish ki... From my childhood I only craved for my father's love that person was the of my misery and when everything was fine I was with my complete family ammi abbu najma and moreover I was with you but he again tried to snatch my happiness from me... he tried to kill abbu but thanks to Allah abbu ko kuch nahi hua and I thought that person should get punished for his sins but no when I wanted to handover him to police he again back stab me by revealing that you are his daughter... I was shocked but when I looked in your eyes I got confirmation... Mjhy boht bura laga I was like hows that possible that a man who always ruined everyone's happiness can be the father of my love no its not possible... he is lying but I was more shocked on you bcox you leave my hand and stands by his side... I mean how can you do this to me... you should be supporting me at this moment but no you choose your father no no a father who never try to find you in his in entire life... I was really hurt at that moment but I can understand your emotions for your father so that's why I ignored everything but you again came in front him just to show me that he was not culprit etc etc but I was totally lost at that moment and our little argument ends when I slapped you...

In my whole life, I raised my hand on you for the second time and at that moment I just wanted to kill myself for doing that... And on top of that I didn't stop you from leaving our house... that was the biggest mistake of my life... After this I see you in court hearings but I can bet my life you were not the same Zoya anymore... Siddiqui sahib got released but I lost my life bcox again I didn't trust you...

The day I saw you in court I understand that my Zoya is not same bcox your eyes that always show sparks were telling some other story and I was the only reason but I came to a horrible decision at that moment... When you came at party I had already arranged divorce papers... Yeah I might sound silly but that's true... Zoya sirf aik naam nahi meri puri zindagii hai or mene kyaa kiya apne hi hathon se apni zindagii ko khud se door kar dia wo bhi apni galti ki vaja se... Zoya tum yeh sab deserve nahi karti thi... Issi liye mene apne aap ko saza deny k liye yeh sab karna para kyun ke main nahi chahta tha k tum mjhy maaf karo kyun k meri galti ki saza tumhy bhi mil rahi thi or yeh main bardasht nahi kar sakta tha...

Uss din ghar main sab ne plan bana rakha tha k tumhy nahi jaane dengy but mene soch lia tha k koi tumhy force nahi kary ga after all you are Zoya Asad Ahmad Khan kisi ki etni himmat nahi tumhy kuch keh saky... Main janta tha jab tumhy divorce paper doonga tumhy boht takleef hogi par shayad wo uss takleef se better thi jo main tumhy dy raha tha... kehty hain na jab apko koi cheez mil jaye to uski qadar nahi rehti or shayad main apny gussy main yeh tak bhool gya k hmara nikah kitni mushkil se hua hai... par mjhy divorce paper dety time etna yaqeen tha k shayad meri Zoya jissy mene khud kahi khoo dia tha wo yeh sab nahi hony dy gi or mjhy aa kar kahy gi "Allah Miyan... Whats wrong with you Mr. Khan??? Aap etni se bat pe aisa nahi kar sakty yeh hum dono ki life hai and all" but nothing happened...

Tumney kuch nahi kaha aik lafz bhi nahi main manta hoon galti sirf merit hi but kum se kum hamary rishty hamai mohabbat ki khatir to tum bol sakti thin a... wesy to apko har time mjh se larna hota hai k main boht EC hoon mjhy OCD hai and all lekin jab hamary haq k liye bolny ki bari ayi apne kuch nahi kaha or mjhy apna jawab mill gaya ke meri yeh galti kabhi nahi sudhari jaa sakti... the damage is beyond repair...

I lost my life my wife my love my happiness my future everything and just bcox of me... me... me... mene apne hathon se apny pyaar ko khatam kar dia... and you Zoya meri galti ki saza hamari ring ko bhi dy di jab k tumney promise kiya tha k tum ussy khud se alag nahi karo gi... uss ring ki kyaa galti thi... mjhy saza deni thin a ussy kyun di... uss din tumhary jaane k bad mene khud ki jaan leni chahi but nahi yeh qismat na jeeny deti hai na marny or mjhy apni family k liye zinda rehna para wo bhi aik zinda laash ban kar kyun ke meri saans to chal rahi hai par meri zindagi mjhy se door hai kyun k meri mohabbat adhoori hai Zoya or wo tumhary bagair kabhi mukammal nahi ho sakti never and ever...

Aaj etny saalo bad mjhy laga tum mere samny ho or Aman mjhy laga tum mjh se door rehny k liye Ayesha ban k reh rahi ho but no it was not you bcox my Zoya can never ignore me like this... I thought tum gussa ho or wo jayez bhi tha lekin Aman ki kyaa galti thi ussy kyun mjh se alag kiya and mene gussy main aa kar phir tumhy hurt kiya but you proved me wrong na Ayesha Khan thi wo or galti se bhi meri Zoya nahi ho sakti kyun k usny apny bachy ki qasam khaai or duniya main koi bhi maa etna bada qadam nahi utha sakti or agar meri Zoya hoti bhi to wo meri galti ki saza hamary bachy ko kabhi na deti never I know you are a gem or main boht bura hoon na issi liye hum sath nahi hain par  mjhy yaqeen hai hum zaroor milengy and that's a priomise Zoya...

I know hum sath nahi hain par kyaa hua hamary dil aj bhi jude hian na and I know you also love me Zoya... ab or nahi saha jata Zoya wapis aa jao plzzz Zoya wapis aa jao mjhy bas meri Zoya chahieye or kuch nahi tum jo kaho gi wesa hoga hum daily pizza khayen gey rrom ganda karengy and all bas aa jao Zoya plzzz nahi to main mar jaonga Zoya plzzz wapis aa jao plzzz apny Asad ki khatir apny pyar ki khatir apni "Adhori Mohabbat" ki khatir wapis aa jao it's a request plzzz Zoyaaa...

"Marr ke bhi na vaada apna todengey...

Ek duje ka saath kabhi na chodengey...

Apna to sadiyon janmon ka naata hai...

Jaan se jaan ko kon juda kar pata hai...

Tere siwa tere siwa...

Tere siwaaa iss darya ka nahi koi kinara sanam...

Ho ho ho...

Nahi koi kinara sanam...

Tere naam humney kiya hai jeevan apna sara sanam...

Ho ho ho...

Jevan apna sara sanam..."

Asad was crying while hugging his cell phone considering it as Zoya and at the same time sky also start crying in the form of rain...

Asad: Zoyaaa...

At the same moment Ayesha woke up from her sleep with a jerk and soon tears made their way...

Ayesha: Allah yeh kyaa ho raha hai mjhy aisa lag raha hai k koi mjhy bula raha hai or wo boht takleef main hai or yeh aansoo pata nahi kyun roz raat ko mjhy aisy rony ko dil karta hai jesa mera koi apna boht takleef mai hai or main uss k liye kuch nahi kar sakti... Allah plzzz app uski problem solve kardo mjhy boht bura feel hota I feel like someone is stabbing my heart plzzz help him/her...

And she laid down with her son while sleep embraced her in comforts...

On the other hand Asad was totally broken with the turn of events...

Sooo hows it?????
ab to Asad se kisi ko koi problem nahi hai na???
Plzzz hit like and leave ur comments and haan i m waiting for ur suggestions also...
Next update till 25+ likes plzzz

Precap: Vohi last time vala 😉

Edited by ashiii333 - 9 years ago