continue soon
AkaiBara thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pyaarasateddy

ayesha
loved the song
through which u updated

thanks a lot teddy for replying 1st...
and now i m really happy cox all of u r fine with asad...
AkaiBara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nilusoni

Gr8 update
emotional on asad's side
and yes no problem with asad now
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next part
continue soon

my pleasure and i will pm for nxt update also...
RAJLUVRIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Emotional part but i still dont forgive asad. And i also hope zoya also dont forgive him
KaBhiKiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello i just came across it
Its lovely
I fell in love wid this writing
It is a truly splendid work
Each chappy written very beautifully
Loved it to d ccore
Plz pm me frm the next prt
Update soon

By the way, required target is done, to ab update kardo na plz
AkaiBara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riddhi1206

Hello i just came across it

Its lovely
I fell in love wid this writing
It is a truly splendid work
Each chappy written very beautifully
Loved it to d ccore
Plz pm me frm the next prt
Update soon

By the way, required target is done, to ab update kardo na plz

thanks for liking dear😊
i will surely pm u...
AkaiBara thumbnail
Hiii... I m Ashii... thank you sooo much for liking my story and i m really happy bcox u liked it so i m back with nxt update... hope u enjoy it...

Adhoori Mohabbat

Banner Credit goes to Immortal Love... ðŸ¤—

Part 5:

Next morning Khans wake up with a hope of finding more about Ayesha but Dilshad was against them bcox being a mother she can never deny the step which Ayesha took to make them understand so she warns Khans siblings to do it with lot of care...

Ayesha woke up as a normal being that enjoys her leave and friend's wedding and last but not the least Aman is with her the only thing which matters to her...

Ayesha was busy with Suhana bcox the wedding was at around 12'o clock and the reception also has to take place on the same evening bcox Arjun and Suhana have to go to their honeymoon by midnight flight...

Arman and Nuzhat were again going to meet over lunch date after the wedding so he was nervous but Ayesha's suggestions make him feel better...

Aman was in no mood to assist his mom while she get bride ready so he decides to visit the hall where the wedding was supposed... On his way Aman spots Asad near the reception area who was returning back after crying his heart out...

Aman: Good Morning Mr. Khan...

Asad turns and give a small smile to him...

Asad: Good Morning to you too Mr. Khan... Hmmm all ready for wedding haan...

Aman: Yeah mjhy na ready hona boht acha lagta hai bcox mama always run behind me Aman wear this wear that and all so I enjoy that moment...

Asad: So you like teasing your mom naughty boy...

Aman: Aap abhi tak ready nahi huay hurry up na phir sath ma hall jayen gy...

Asad: Okay and why don't you help me in selecting my dress bcox I m very bad in that...

Aman: Yeah sure...

Asad and Aman left together but unknown to them Dilshad and Rashid were watching this scene...

Dilshad: Rashid yeh galat hai Asad abhi bhi samajh raha hai k shayad wo Zoya hai or Aman...

Rashid: Dilshad main manta hoon wo galat kar raha hai par aj etny arsay bad mene Asad ko smile karty huway dekha hai or jahan tak Zoya ki baat hai wo aik na aik din zaroor wapis aayegi kyunki aj bhi yeh dono mohabbat ke rishty se bandhy huway hain...

Dilshad: Par job hi ho kal meri vaja se aik maa ne etna bada kadam uthaya or main nahi chahti k Asada b or koi galti kary apko uss se bat karni hogi...

Rashid: Achaa thek hai main uss se baat karinga...

And they left...

In Asad's room...

Aman: Mr. Khan apki life main colors hi nahi hain first of all you bring just suits to attend a wedding and that too just black and grey...

Asad: Apko pata hai aap na mjhy kisi ki yaad dilaty ho wo bhi bilkul apke jesi hain unhy bhi main boht colorless lagta hoon...

Aman: Ohh girl haan...

Asad: No dude she is my wife... Zoya...

Aman: To ab kahan hai mjhy unn se milna hai...

Asad: Actually she is angry with me or yaha bhi nai ayi par main apko unn se zaroor milwaonga...

Aman: Achaa par ab aap kya pehno gey...

Asad: My favorite black suit...

Aman: Aap to aisy keh rahy ho jesy yaha boht se color hain sab aik hi jesy hain koi bhi pehn lo na...

Asad got ready and then he came to hall along with Aman... Ayesha was already there and Aman just ran to her and stands beside her but he never left the little eye contact with Asad... Ayesha also notice this but she ignored it bcox she don't want to create a scene here...

After the wedding was over everyone congratulate the couple and wish them a happy future...

Ayesha also wishes them and told them to go for a private talk bcox in evening they have a function again so they should some quality time...

Khans and Maliks were also there with bride and groom's family...

Arjun: Saali sahiba apko nahi lagta yaha sabko bura lagy ga you know what I mean???

Ayesha: Come on yaar abhi abhi shadi hui hai you should spend some time alone na...

Ayan: Haan yeh to sahi kaha Mo... Ayesha... He stops himself from again calling her Mona...

Arjun: Hmmm then Ayesha why not you come along with us after you are my only Saali na or wo kyaa kehty hain "Saali aadhy ghar vaali" and all...

For an unknown reason Asad was feeling like punch the groom right there for speaking such type of jokes with his Zoya... no no Ayesha... she is Ayesha but any way she is a lady and deserves respect...

Arman: Oyeee agar meri bestie a hubby na hota na to btata...

Ayesha: Arman he is just joking and jiju iss se pehly Suahan bhi meri side ly or apko kuch private moments na milen just go na...

And the couple left...

Arman: Aapi main Nuzhat k sath lunch pe jar aha hoon to aap Maha ko apny sath ly jao bcox bhai ko to Asad bhaijan se baat karni hai you know na...

Ayesha: Don't worry you just go and enjoy...

They also left and Rehan asks Ayesha to arrange a private area in hotel's restaurant for all of them...

Ayesha: Yes Sir...

She turns towards Maha and asks her to be with Aman and not to go alone... and she left for arrangements...

During lunch Asad and Rehan discuss about Arman-Nuzhat alliance but other Khan members enjoy talks of Maha and Aman...

Ayan: Hmm luch is really good and Ayesha thanks for a wonderful area for family lunch and all...

Ayesha: It's my pleasure Sir...

Aman: Uncle yeh khana to kuch bhi nahi hai meri mom na world ki best cook hain...

Maha: I agree k Ayesha aunty se acha khana koi bhi nahi bana sakta...

Ayan: Ohhh that's great phir mjhy kab taste karao gy haan???

Aman: Aap hamary ghar ana Mumbai vaha apko meri mom k hath ka bana hua khana miley ga...

Najma: Achaa invite karny se pehly mama se to poch lo...

Aman: Meri mama meri koi bhi baat mana nahi karti haina mom???

Ayesha: Rite Shonaa... or aap log jab Arman se mily and unka ghar dekhny k liye ayengy hamary ghar bhi aayiye ga I hope ap sabko bhi acha lagy ga...

Aman: Haan hamara ghar chota sa hai par boht pyara hai... Par meri mama se zaida pretty nahi hai...

Maha: Aman stop flirting with your mom or chup kar k khana khao you lazy boy hurry up na or Ayesha aunty ne kaha tha k khana khaty time nahi bolty...

Ayesha: Aman Maha both of you finish your meal or haan no speaking bad manners na...

Ayan choke on his water bcox he was listening about manners from the duplicate of his Mona and now he was damn sure that she is Ayesha bcox Mona can never talk about manners and all she is just a messy Mona...

After dinner Ayesha came to Ayan and Najma just to investigate about Asad's behavior bcox after she slapped him, he was ignoring her presence that was killing her inside so she came solve this mystery...

Ayesha: I hope aap dono mjhy galat nahi samjho gy but plzzz mjhy jan'na hai k apko mjhy dekh k kyun laga k main apko janti hoon and Asad Sir bhi kuch aisa hi keh rahy thy... look I m really confused...

Najma: Ayesha you looks like my bhabi Zoya or wo ab hamary sath nahi hain matlab she left us and that's why bhaijan was behaving like a mad with you I m sorry Ayesha hamara matlab tumhy hurt karna nahi tha...

Ayesha: Its ok I understand but aap logo ko nahi lagta k aap sab ko thora khayal karna chahieye tha matlab mai etna darr gait hi apki bato se...

Ayan: Ayesha we were just shocked but don't worry aagy se apko hamari vaja se koi problem nahi hogi it's a promise...

Ayesha: Thanks and I hope we will be friends' bcox I think we have a wedding to plan...

Najma: Hmmm hope Arman or Nuzhat maan jayen...

Ayesha: I think Arman is ready to tie a knot achaa I have to go see you in evening...

Ayesha took her leave and she really feels bad for Asad bcox it was his fault but she should stops herself from slapping him but again she was angry with the way Asad manhandled her so being a lady with self-respect she is not on fault...

In evening, the area of lawn was beautifully decorated for the newly wedded couple... Ayesha was sitting with Aman, Maha and Arman and they are discussing on lunch date...

Ayesha: Arman tell me na you like her na...

Arman: Aapi apko kesy pata???

Ayesha: Wo iss liye kyun ke jab se tum Nuzhat se miley ho you are smiling more than necessary and I think you should tell Sir about this...

Arman: Aapi apko etni aasnai se pata chal jata hai k mere dil main kyaa chal raha hai to bhai ko kyun nahi samajh aata???

Ayesha: Arman Sir aisy hi hain na par tumhy chahieye k unhy har khushi do jo wo tim se expect karty hain...

Arman: I agree but bhai ko aap hi btao gy I mean come on main kesy apny rishty ki baat karoon...

Ayesha: Achaa ji to sharam aa rahi hai janab ko chalo Sir ko main bta dongi...

Arman: But aapi Nuzhat...

Ayesha: Hmmm I think she is agree too tabhi to wo kab se hmari taraf dekh rahi hai...

Arman just turn and find Nuzhat with Najma and both were looking at them to find about their discussion topic...

Ayesha: Ab to pata chal gya na k tum dono like karny lagy ho to bas main Sir ko bta kar ayi...

Ayesha stood up and walks toward Rehan but in her way three guys came and blocks her way and they were starring at her with lustful eyes...

Asad and Rehan were sitting with Rehan when Asad spotted Ayesha coming towards them but some guys came and blocked her way... Asad fisted his hands and his eyes were expressing his anger... he was also shocked with his behavior bcox he knew that she was not Zoya but he cannot deny the fact that she looks like his Zoya but also she needs some safety from such type of disgusting people so he makes his way towards Ayesha...

Arman was also watching this scene from his seat and made his way to stand beside his aapi...

Ayesha: Excuse me... can you plzzz leave my way???

Guy: Thori si baty hamary sath bhi karlo...

Now Asad was close to Ayesha and can hear her talk...

Najma, Nuzhat were also watching this and praying to Allah to stop Asad bcox ones he get out of control than nobody can stop him...

Ayesha again started to move forward from other side but one of them came close to her and spoke...

Guy: Aap etna acha dance karti hain so can I have a pleasure???

Ayesha was very shocked and tears brim in her eyes...

Ayesha: Just let me go...

Ayesha was about to go but she felt a tug on her hand and she turns... the guy was holding her hand to stop her...

Guy: Maine payal hai chankayii haan lets dance na...

Asad was about to punch that bas***d just then Arman came and hold that guy's hand and spoke...

Arman: Leave her...

Guy: Kyun jab tere sath dance kar sakti hai to hum main kya kami hai...

Arman: Mene kaha hath chor... warna...

Guy: Nahi to kya bol na...

And the next moment that guy was lying on ground and his fellows came to Arman to hit him but Arman beat them also...

Arman: Meri behn ki taraf koi aankh utha kar dekhy mjhy bardasht nahi hota or tuney hath kesy lagaya haan...

Arman was going to beat him again when Rehan came and spoke...

Rehan: Arman behave yeh kya tareeqa hai sab log dekh rahy hain...

Arman: Bhai apko logon ki pari hai or yeh aapi ke sath badtamizi kar raha tha aisy logo ko issi tareeqy se sedha kiya jata hai...

Rehan: I said leave him pehly iss aurat ki vaja se etna tamasha ho gya ha ab or nahi choro ussy...

Ayesha: Arman leave him Sir sahi keh rahy hain sab yahi dekh rahy hain jaane do usyy...

The guys were abot to go when Arman again got hold of that man who held Ayesha's hand and spoke...

Arman: Aaj chor raha hoon agar aaj k bad meri aapi ki taraf dekha na to agli bar kisi ki behn ya beti ko dekhny k liye zinda nahi rahy ga samjha...

Arman left him and took Ayesha from there...

Asad was really impressed with Arman's behavior bcox in future he can see a very possessive husband for his younger sister... but now he had some other plans for these guys...

Precap: Arman and Nuzhat agreed to tie a knot...

Khans are coming to Mumbai...

Picnic is arranged to bring both families together...

Sooo hows it???? hope u like it and plzzz leave ur comments i m eagerly waiting na...

Next update till 30+ likes...

Edited by ashiii333 - 9 years ago
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful part
aman is cute
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next part
continue soon