Vani Rani

Vani Rani Thursday 11th Sep Discussions

incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I knew I didn't like Karthik! 🤢 Finally showing his true colors! 😡 Looks more like he is doing this coz his ego is hurt rather than any genuine intention to light the proverbial lamp in Poo's life 👎🏼He doesn't deserve her la, ugh! 😵 Edited by incorrigible - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: incorrigible

🤢Finally showing his true colors!😡Looks more like he is doing this coz his ego is hurt rather than any genuine intention to light the proverbial lamp in Poo's life👎🏼He doesn't deserve her la, ugh!😵

I don't think he is doing this becoz of his ego. I think he still loves her & that's the reason why he is taking all the blames, not giving anyone a chance to blame or think bad about Poo. I think thatsy he rejected her. If she rejects him (which wouldn't happen now, since she has started having feelings towards him. But poor Karthi doesn't know that right?)then everyone will jump on her with tons of advises & try to force her to be in this relationship in the name of culture which he doesn't want to happen becoz he still thinks that Poo loves Sara.
Well this is my opinion😳 . Let's see what happens today.   😕Edited by Sang_aptech - 9 years ago
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sang_aptech

I don't think he is doing this becoz of his ego. I think he still loves her & that's the reason why he is taking all the blames, not giving anyone a chance to blame or think bad about Poo. I think thatsy he rejected her. If she rejects him (which wouldn't happen now, since she has started having feelings towards him. But poor Karthi doesn't know that right?)then everyone will jump on her with tons of advises & try to force her to be in this relationship in the name of culture which he doesn't want to happen becoz he still thinks that Poo loves Sara.
Well this is my opinion😳 . Let's see what happens today.   😕

I agree with you sang. He loves her (remember the promo, Shree?) and he knows that she does not love him (he thinks so anyway)...anyone in his shoes would behave like that. like it or not, Poongodi has been treating him like crap. Who would take it?

Thanks Nithya. I enjoyed your update. You are the first person who agrees with me that Karthik was rude to Vani. 😃
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sang_aptech

Well this is my opinion😳 . Let's see what happens today.   😕

i agree - Karthick still love Poo - he is letting her go freely - if he show any emotion then she will feel guilty - he is doing it because he love her and wanted her happiness more than anything

the sad part is Poo started to have feelings for him - from the beginning when the thief stole the thali she didn't let go easily - she was fighting with the guy - Vani is right Poo needs time to regroup her self and she did - Poo silence made him think that she still has feelings for Sara - i think Poo was confused and not sure about her feelings at all
Karthick went too far but for Poo now too late to declare - he saying i am not taking her back - i am not stupid that she can play with my love - i am happy with my decision - then we can see he is crying why - he is totally shattered

now Poo has to fight for Karthick - stay in their house and win him back -
- beginning i was ok for Poo and Sara - now i feel Poo and Karthick should be together ( my personal opinion )
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karthikka

I agree with you sang. He loves her (remember the promo, Shree?) and he knows that she does not love him (he thinks so anyway)...anyone in his shoes would behave like that. like it or not, Poongodi has been treating him like crap. Who would take it?

Thanks Nithya. I enjoyed your update. You are the first person who agrees with me that Karthik was rude to Vani. 😃

Vani gave him back too sweetly - Karthick talking too much - when he said i am not taking Poo back - you have to see Poo's face she was hurt - Karthi you are right - Poo treated him badly then staying quite - she should have openly talk to him about her feelings at least tell him i am confused - we are not in her shoes - Vani going to make him eat his words that's for sure - Poo still not talking why? - never expected this outburst from Karthick -  the talk and the outburst will calm him - he is hiding everything inside - it will billed up the stress level - now all of them talking except Poo