Kumkum Bhagya

ArNal/RaBul AT #13#Mera Ranjha, Main Raanjhe Di - Page 3

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
I was just reading all KB TB articles of this week posted...
99.5% of viewers are not liking the stupid twist coming soon...
everyone's comments are either "watching for only rabul or watching for abhigya"...there are even some comments saying...if subul happens...thats the end of the show for them as they are only watching for rabul...

the result...they are hating the upcoming twist...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shapa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Leela most of the people nahi almost everyone hate this twist...except subul fansEdited by Ishbul - 9 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
kkb had lost its charm when they started to depart rabul...
01Foreverfairy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on d new AT.
Waiting to see what will happen to our RaBul.
Hoping they don't separate.Edited by 01Foreverfairy - 9 years ago
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new ArNal/ RaBul AT guys.
The current track irritates a lot. But we can always be together to discuss our RaBul.
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Mages

I was just reading all KB TB articles of this week posted...
99.5% of viewers are not liking the stupid twist coming soon...
everyone's comments are either "watching for only rabul or watching for abhigya"...there are even some comments saying...if subul happens...thats the end of the show for them as they are only watching for rabul...

the result...they are hating the upcoming twist...

My fear is to do with the TRP audience not the online audience. Even if the online audience stops watching KKB, if the TRP audience is still watching the show it will make no difference to Ekta. 
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ChocoholicAnam

My fear is to do with the TRP audience not the online audience. Even if the online audience stops watching KKB, if the TRP audience is still watching the show it will make no difference to Ekta.

I agree yaar...our online viewers are sensible including us...but trps audience even takes craps and makes the show a hit... 😕

but there is a limit of tolerance too...well BB the giant is back...I am seeing a fall soon...as very soon trps audience will want to witness real drama and fights in form of BB...whatever will be shown in BB is no match to KB... 😆 ...I used to watch before... 😆 ...who cares abt Abhigya-Rabul fight when they are going to get some real good fights in BB with salman hosting

salman hosting always brings in the trps ...

well will be watching the first epi...salman introducing the loosers...I want to see who are new set of loosers...putting their foot in BB house...
Anam... thumbnail
@Leela: The success of  Bigg Boss depends on the amount of masala the contestants give the viewers. The first 2-3 weeks or so everyone is well behaved so the TRPs won't be so high. The TRPs of Bigg Boss will rise only about a month after the show starts provided the contestants are entertaining. KKB's TRPs will be steady till then. 
Anam... thumbnail
Btw what did you guys think of Arjit's dancing based on the segments we got?
I thought he was ok but like he said he was dancing solo for the first time so he was nervous. He's got good songs to perform to.
Has Arjit lost weight or he's always been like this? He looked thinner to me. 
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ChocoholicAnam

@Leela: The success of Bigg Boss depends on the amount of masala the contestants give the viewers. The first 2-3 weeks or so everyone is well behaved so the TRPs won't be so high. The TRPs of Bigg Boss will rise only about a month after the show starts provided the contestants are entertaining. KKB's TRPs will be steady till then.

yup...first few weeks will not affect anything...but after sometime...it might rock...thats why I am watching the first epi...to know who are the loosers and their talent in giving masala... 😆

I remember BB kicking off DBAH for few weeks...I forgot the season 😆

I wonder how trps viwers likes such craps...gone are the days of KZK...KSBKBT...KGGK...

in this 3 shows...the ladies were strong...determined and confidence...their sacrifices has a logic... but here both sisters are dumbos...the youngest one(BB)...I have no words at all...she is the queen