Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Mages

yup...first few weeks will not affect anything...but after sometime...it might rock...thats why I am watching the first epi...to know who are the loosers and their talent in giving masala... πŸ˜†

I remember BB kicking off DBAH for few weeks...I forgot the season πŸ˜†

I wonder how trps viwers likes such craps...gone are the days of KZK...KSBKBT...KGGK...

in this 3 shows...the ladies were strong...determined and confidence...their sacrifices has a logic... but here both sisters are dumbos...the youngest one(BB)...I have no words at all...she is the queen

All Ekta shows are crap and the leads stupid. The shows and the portrayal of the leads are usually the best till the couple falls in love. After that they all behave like idiots and all that sacrificing drama starts. Ekta's shows are best till the couple falls in love. Now even that she's messing up by giving most of the couples' the same type of scenes. 
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7r30SNndTw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6CjZTlb84I[/YOUTUBE]
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ChocoholicAnam

Btw what did you guys think of Arjit's dancing based on the segments we got?

I thought he was ok but like he said he was dancing solo for the first time so he was nervous. He's got good songs to perform to.
Has Arjit lost weight or he's always been like this? He looked thinner to me.

I am not being biased...I will give honest verdict

arjit did a good job...he was nervous and scared...which he confess to ankita-karan...which I also notice...but that nervousness did not overpower him...he did a good job...

he is not a professional dancer...but a man who never dances...it was a good attempt

he looks very hot in the main tera hero song with his grown stubble...why is BB so cruel towards such a cutie pie...she got him by destiny and she should not leave him for anything...for anyone...its totally her loss

as for the segment...he looks so lost with ankita-karan...he was missing mrunal-shikha that was evident from his face but I love karan's encouraging arjit...and since they have met before through shabbir...the bonding is so cute...

I saw the BTS video...shikha came on sets to cheer and encourage him...she is a darling...

during daawat-e-eid ..mrunal made him feel comfortable...now shikha...this is what friendship is all abt...

I wish ArNal perform together...I guess we will never get it at all...thanks to ekta and her creepy ideas of ruining our Rabul

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
mrunal looking cute in marathi outfit
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
@anam...TFS for mrunal's videos...

I just love the bonding b/w sriti-mrunal...truly sisters in every sense and that beautiful bonding off-screen is so visible on-screen

KB team is like one big family...inseparable...I wish and pray...their bonding stays for lifelong even if the show ends...god bless KB team

mrunal looks cute in marathi look...and she dances lavni well too...from what I saw from the rehearsal

the question abt purab joining her...everyone was waiting for it even us...damn you zee morons and ekta...both of you rot in hell..."purab gone missing"...it was cute...I feel she was little dishearten that she could not perform with him but she is having fun with long time friends...surbhi-nia and of course sriti...the girl gang

anam will be waiting for your review regarding this little question abt purab...
DrashtiArjitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mrunal looking gorgeous in Marathi outfit. Thanks Anam 
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
guys any update/ news on rabul? will subul ever happen?
Originally posted by: _Meena_

guys any update/ news on rabul? will subul ever happen?

no new news. 
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: DrashtiArjitfan

no new news. 

ok thx jagruti...ye cvs bhi na😑
Originally posted by: _Meena_

ok thx jagruti...ye cvs bhi na😑

welcome meena. CVS ne to had ki kardi per abhi bhi meri hope hai Rabul ke liye.