Kumkum Bhagya

ArNal/RaBul AT #13#Mera Ranjha, Main Raanjhe Di - Page 6

Homeslice thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4161294

Any one wants to do RaBul scene of the week for the KKB NL? Please sign up jaldi. ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
A small review on the performance segments we've got so far. 
Arjit's dancing was ok like I said earlier. He was good for someone dancing for the first time. It was evident that he was trying to remember his steps so his expressions were off while dancing. If he keeps getting performances like these, be it solo or with a partner he will definitely improve. 
Mrunal danced well. I don't know much about lavni but she didn't feel uncomfortable or look ill at ease while dancing. Her expressions were also good. She's obviously danced before in shows and in her movies and done lavni as well so she's comfortable dancing. I don't think she's extremely graceful but she was good. 

I don't know if you guys saw the birthday celebration of PR's Aai. Mrunal was also there, I think she was done shooting. She looked pretty in black with her hair left open. Her hair wasn't her normal straight hair, it was in waves and she looked really pretty. 

Sriti & Mrunal are very close and thats for everyone to see. Sriti treats Mrunal like a kid sister and Mrunal listens to her also. You can see Mrunal's face light up every time Sriti is mentioned and she always has good things to say about Sriti. Sriti is an amazing co star to have if you go by how everyone on set is around her. She seems very supportive and encouraging towards both Arjit & Mrunal. 

I remember after RaBul's confession scene Sriti had tweeted this - 

@sritianne: @mrunal0801 and @arjitaneja my dono chhotus were brilliant today. So much love to the both of you. #kumkumbhagya

It was very sweet on her part to do that, not all co actors are that supportive. 

Anam... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

@shikha...TFS for the sbs/sbb segments...

one thing I really loved sbs hinting on BB "purab ki dulhan banewali hai" ...it sounds music to the ears... 

but we know the reality and its very painful... 😡 😭

they showed a little of purab's dance and BB's dance together but separately...which makes me feel connected with ArNal/Rabul

That was so cute...Purab ki dulhan😳

The bit where Mrunal was asked about where Purab was, she seemed eager to brush off the question honestly. She as swerved something quickly and waited for the next question. 
I like how the reporters ask them about about each other. In one ArNal Shikha segment also an interviewer asked them, ab RaBul ka kya hoga? I like how even the reporters know the name fans have given them😳
Compare Mrunal's reaction to when she was asked about Purab and when she was asked about Sriti, the difference is more than obvious. 

See this video, I liked her reaction when asked about Arjit here...it's so cute. Also watch her msg to all the RaBul fans. It's an old video but still. 
I don't think these actors understand we want to see our fave couple together, who is interested in seeing them married off to other people? What's the point of chemistry or of being each other's first love if they are not together?? There can be twists even after the couple is married to each other. Why do they have to be separated to create drama? It's sickening to watch the number of times Ekta gets her characters married... I remember Tulsi's son Gautam got married 3 times🤢

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEx9sHlWs7E[/YOUTUBE]

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
@anam...yaar you compare arjit with sriti...of course there is a difference...its girls gang yaar...of course there is difference...

sriti-mrunal are thicker than real sisters thus of course the expressions and feelings are different

as for the question...I felt...it was her own chirpy self when it comes to arjit... 🤣

why do you think there is rift/differences b/w ArNal...all izz well
Mages thumbnail
I was watching Aashiqui 2 again...
I felt after purab gets betrayed by BB...I think RJ character suits him...a drunkard but equally strong and determined...yes love makes him weak...he made that love his strength and sacrifice his life for the happiness of his love...

I don't mind seeing RJ in purab...I mean purab becomes a drunkard due to the betrayal of his love but yet he is strong and determined in a positive way...RJ's love is his strength...BB's betrayal is purab's strength
Anam... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

@anam...yaar you compare arjit with sriti...of course there is a difference...its girls gang yaar...of course there is difference...

sriti-mrunal are thicker than real sisters thus of course the expressions and feelings are different

as for the question...I felt...it was her own chirpy self when it comes to arjit... 🤣

why do you think there is rift/differences b/w ArNal...all izz well

Ok maybe I shouldn't have compared her reaction to Sriti with her reaction to Purab/Arjit. But do you see a difference in the way she reacted to Arjit in the older segment I posted and this segment?

I'm not saying there is a rift between ArNal I just feel there is a difference in their behaviour with each other after Mrunal's birthday & friendship day segment. If you compare the segments after those 2 segments they seem a little distant to me. I don't know but that's what I feel, we will need to get another long segment of theirs to be sure. 
Anam... thumbnail
@Leela: As much as we predict good tracks or some good options about how RaBul's story or RaBul's characters should shape up, the truth is the makers are going to give us shit only. In fact I foresee an even worse butchering of both the characters. 
Anam... thumbnail
@ Leela: Have you watched the Day out segments of tv actors that SBS used to show earlier? 
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ChocoholicAnam

Ok maybe I shouldn't have compared her reaction to Sriti with her reaction to Purab/Arjit. But do you see a difference in the way she reacted to Arjit in the older segment I posted and this segment?

I'm not saying there is a rift between ArNal I just feel there is a difference in their behaviour with each other after Mrunal's birthday & friendship day segment. If you compare the segments after those 2 segments they seem a little distant to me. I don't know but that's what I feel, we will need to get another long segment of theirs to be sure.

I think we need another segment to confirm w/o KB gang with them...then we can judge otherwise its difficult. ...

if you think there is distance...what might be the cause and why are they maintaining distance from each other?
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ChocoholicAnam

@Leela: As much as we predict good tracks or some good options about how RaBul's story or RaBul's characters should shape up, the truth is the makers are going to give us shit only. In fact I foresee an even worse butchering of both the characters.

I agree...we write better tracks than those morons... 😡
Rabul butchering has happened...it will not stop
Abhigya is in the future...after consumation the overall butchering will happen so that leap is being introduced
Subul will not be spared either...so does the character suresh
Puliya they don't have a relationship to start with...so butchering is last in my mind for this couple